Nicole Franzel - WINNER of BB18!!!

JEDI

bb18_nicole_franzel_1400x440.jpg

Biography

Nicole Franzel
Hometown: Ubly, MI
Current city: Ubly, MI
Three adjectives that describe you: Classy, flirty, and adventurous.

Favorite activities: Watching basketball and hockey, cuddling, coffee dates, traveling, and shopping!

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Being away from my family and missing their love and support. I will miss my daily talks with my mom.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Frank Eudy [from Season 14] because he was very trustworthy and loyal to his alliances and ally. He had to fight to stay in the house continuously and didn't crack under pressure.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Yes, there are always twists that change your strategy, so a good social game is definitely needed. I plan on finding a great alliance, staying loyal, and being very observant. It's easy to get emotionally invested in people while playing this game, but that’s something I need to control better this time around. I'm very emotional and get attached quickly, so I need to keep my guard up a little longer, be sneaky, and play the game hard.

My life's motto is...
Make the most of your situation.

What would you take into the house, and why?
First would be a journal because I like to write out my thoughts and feelings as a way of stress-relief. Also, it helps me stay focused. Next, I'd want my pups because they are better cuddlers than any human I know. Finally, my ring because it's from my mom and it's meaningful.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the item on the LFU updates about Nicole and Hayden being a couple still - despite the fact that she says she's single....so I did a little searching.  Didn't take long to find this - they attended the premiere of Me Before You together on May 23.   

Nicole's HoH reign has come to an end.

Luckily, one of her allies won HoH.

And also luckily, there are bigger targets in the house, and since Jozea is now gone, she is not on anyone's radar.

• JEDI locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked Nicole in her season anf felt bad for her when she was betrayed by Christine.  She got a 2nd chance to re-enter the game but that didn't work out either.

This season Nicole's game seems to be all over the map.  She joined with a "secret girl's alliance" early on and I was hopeful for a strong women's group this year.

Then all of a sudden Big Brother started looking like "Are You the One?"  The pairings are all unique (especially Bronte & Paul) and the dynamics within the couples is entertaining (Frank & Bridgette).  And I really like James & Natalie.

Nicole is clearly smitten with Corey, and I fear that she's gonna sacrifice her game for him.  I think she's gonna try to hide behind Frank as long as she can using him as a meat shield and bigger target in the game.  

I really want Nicole to stop whinning so much about every little thing, it's annoying.  And I really don't like how she's treating Tiffany this week either, and  Tiffany's on her team and in 2 other alliances with her.

Poor Nicole, she is not  a convincing liar  so she really needs to just stick to the truth.  I just watched the clips from Tiffany's meltdown and Nicole didn't come out looking so good.

No matter how much she denies it, Nicole & Corey have been shunning Tiffany and I can really relate to how Tiffany feels about it.  I totally undestand why Tiffany put most of the blame on Nicole because Nicole is a vet and has played the game before.  Aside from the fact that Nicole & Tiffany are teammates on the Freak-a-zoids, they are in 2 different alliances with each other.  

Nicole's strategic decision to ignor Tiffany and not interact with her at all is horrible game play, and dumb-ass Corey followed Nicole's lead and now he's on the block.

How she tried to manage the Tiffany situation was a total fail because she overreacted and tried to blame Frank.

Nicole's decision to try and "secretly align" her & Corey with Frank & Bridgette may have seemed to be safe & strategic at the time is proving not to be the case.  Nicole whines way too much and to too many HGs.  It was only a matter of time before it got back to Tiffany and I honestly don't think Nicole cares because she's way to invested in keeping Corey in the game.

Last year Clay & Shelli's showmance fell apart because they tried to align with too many groups and was loyal to none.  And Shelli was a much better player in her season than Nicole is now because Shelli was strong & fierce - Nicole is neither.

Last night Nicole crying because she thought Corey might be mad at her. I guess he walked out of the room and she thought he looked at her funny.

She is putting to much into her Corey crush. I liked her a lot her season but this season not so much 

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Last night Nicole crying because she thought Corey might be mad at her. I guess he walked out of the room and she thought he looked at her funny.

She is putting to much into her Corey crush. I liked her a lot her season but this season not so much 

Nicole was also whinning to Zakiyah that Corey turned his back to her  when they were in bed together.  And when she wanted to cuddle with Corey - she was the big spoon and Corey was the little spoon.  :wub:        Boo Hoo  Hoo.

Corey found out that Nicole had a F2 with Frank the he didn't know about.  So far Nicole has been able to convince Corey that DaVonne is sketchy and cannot be trusted,  but Corey better take a second look at Nicole, who's supposed to be Corey's ride-or-die girl in the house.

Watching how Nicole & Zakiyah are playing this game is like watching  a couple of 12 year old girls in middle school. Their respective insecurities are on display for everybody to see and it's not pretty.  The girls are all about their "cuddling" sessions with the boys because it makes the girls feel secure.  I can only imagine how difficult & frustrating it is for these grown men.

Every single day Nicole is whinning about something Corey said or did that hurts her feelings.  Natalie said that Corey was sexy weeks ago and she's still whinning about it.

I wish that she could wake up and realize that this is not  MTV's "Are you the One" - this is Big Brother - and Corey is not the one.

I actually liked Nicole in her first season, even though she wasn't much of a gamer. I really expected her to come to play this year. But she is really a disappointment. She seems to be even more needy this season than she was last season. I hope she gets booted within the next two weeks.

I know this may be an exaggeration, but it seems as if over half the women that come on BB, show up looking for a man. So many of them latch onto the first guy they think look good and then put all their hopes into that guy carrying them to the end. It makes me wonder if BB specifically recruits women that they know are starved for a man's attention. 

Every year, an all girls alliance is proposed or made, but, they all seem to fall apart within the first 2 or 3 weeks. I would love to see a girls alliance whose members were more committed to the other girls than their showmance.  

This year the girl's alliance could have worked out if only:

1.  After Nicole &  Zakiyah abandoned the girls for their showmances, Michelle, Tiffany & DaVonne could have recruited the Spy girls, and they could have been a 6 strong voting block.

2.  Tiffany had been more emotionally stable.

3.  Michelle wasn't fanning out over Frank.

4. Any of the girls could win a comp and make their own moves..

Nicole is a huge disappointment. Her whole game now seems to be about Corey. I don't think he is really that interested in her.

But then, most of the women are a disappointment, as usual. They go in talking about standing united with each other and then run and attach themselves to a guy if they can.

Then the men sit and talk about taking each other to the final and when they may have to dump each of the women, while the women decorate their leashes so they look pretty as the men lead them around.

Nicole & Corey playing together as a showmance power couple is so crazy because Corey is a newbie, and doesn't really know the game, and Nicole is a very weak player.

Nicole's whole game seems to be so fearful that she can't make a decision and stick to it.  Her & Corey flip flop so much it's hard to see any strategy.  And both of them are so gullible that whoever they talk to they're too willing to believe anything that confirms their fears instead of what makes sense.

Nicole wants to keep Tiffany in the game because if Tiffany wins the next HOH, her & Corey will automatically be safe.  Corey thinks that if Tiffany stays in the game she will deliberately throw the HOH comp making them vulnerable to be nominated.  At this point neither Corey or Niccole want to win the HOH comp because they don't want any blood on their hands. Their strategy seems like they want to float between both sides of the house and flip their votes accordingly.

Nicole & Corey have aligned with warring factions and cannot be loyal to both sides this week.  If they voted out DaVonne Paulie & Zakiyah will be mad at them, and if they vote out Tiffany Frank & Bridgette will be mad at them.  The only way for them to stay in the middle  and continuing  to play both sides is if they put their 2 votes on Natalie.

This way no matter who stays Tiffany or DaVonne Nicole & Corey can honestly say that they did not vote to evict either one of them.  Neither Corey or Nicole are very convincing liars but they would need to come up with something to tell Natalie & James.

I would think that both sides would see that move for what it is, straddling the fence. And it would piss off Natalie and James. I think they are going to have to choose. It will most likely end up being the side (meaning the guy) that Corey is closest to, who I think is Paulie. Nicole will whine about it but she will do what Corey wants.