Frank Eudy - (5th Evicted - Day 44)

JEDI

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

I liked him his first season, but hating him this one. I wish tiff would have won the veto, now he will get his way again. 

I think that Frank overplayed his game when He decided to tell Paulie about the 8pk Alliance.  He tried to get out in front of the 8pk by telling Paulie about it with Corey by his side and trying to blame the girls.  The girls panicked a little bit, but Tiffany & DaVonne knew that Frank was only looking out for himself.  And they were pissed about it.

I like how Paulie didn't freak out about the 8 pk alliance, but instead took it over by re-configuring the members.  The new 8 pk consists of the 3 showmance couples + DaVonne, Michelle and/or Paul.

He has too many alliance and too many targets from his own alliance. 

His butt smacking and they way he talks to women is grating on HG nerves. 

Today he told Michelle she has sausage nipps. He is always saying rude things to the women thinking he is cute. 

Bye bye Frank 

2 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Liked him his season, thought I liked him this season, but now I can't stand him. They gotta knock him down some pegs.

I agree completely.  What used to come across as childlike and charming in his last season, now just plays as boorish and mean spirited. He seems too self satisfied and arrogant.  Unless he seriously has an attitude adjustment, gets more of the guys on his side and wins an HOH, he's not going to last long.  It's too bad.  I used to like him and he was fun to watch.

14 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I agree completely.  What used to come across as childlike and charming in his last season, now just plays as boorish and mean spirited. He seems too self satisfied and arrogant.  Unless he seriously has an attitude adjustment, gets more of the guys on his side and wins an HOH, he's not going to last long.  It's too bad.  I used to like him and he was fun to watch.

He may be good at comps, but his game play really sucks.  He could have had Nicole on his side about getting Tiffany out, but being completely unaware of Michelle's friendships and blurting out Nicole's name to her was just plain stupid.  He's on his own now, except for his little puppy dog Bridgette. 

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 6:58 PM, Marty said:

He has too many alliance and too many targets from his own alliance. 

His butt smacking and they way he talks to women is grating on HG nerves. 

Today he told Michelle she has sausage nipps. He is always saying rude things to the women thinking he is cute. 

Bye bye Frank 

I think he's one of those people who isn't even aware that he might be offensive.  He seemed genuinely shocked to find out that smacking a woman's ass is not necessarily going to be welcome.  (I think I would have decked him.)

I think that Frank is really blowing his chance to bring michelle back to his side because he talks way too much and doesn't listen.

Michelle is a BB superfan and was a big fan of Frank's in BB14 and if he were half as smart as he thinks he is he would be nurturing that relationship instead of constantly picking at Michelle, putting her down and insulting every little thing she does.

Aside from the fact that Bridgette is a little bit odd, Michelle is envious of the relationship that Frank & Bridgette have with each other.  Michelle straight up told Frank that she wanted to be his ride-or-die girl in the BB house, and she doesn't understand why Frank chose Bridgette over her.

Right now Frank knows that it takes 5 votes for the next eviction.  And because of the last minute vote flip he's not sure who can trust to vote with him this time.  With only 8 HGs voting a 4-4 tie wont work because he & Paulie are at odds with each other and Paulie is HOH.

didn't take long for me to dislike Frank yet again.  I wish he would just shut up between his unsolicited advise to the women in the house and just his stupid cabbage patch doll hanging on his every word I almost cannot stomach watching them.

I was on the hate Frank bandwagon for a while because he was acting like a dictator.  These HGs had willingly allowed Frank to control their votes and nominations and the power went to his head.  Frank tried to control everything and micro-manage these HGs behavior to the extent that he was telling the girls when & what to eat; when & where to sleep, etc.

The vote flip humbled Frank beause now he's aware that he's not totally in control anymore.  He knows that Paulie,  Corey, & James are targeting him but they're not gonna take a direct shot at him just now.  Since Tiffany outted the Fatal 5 girls alliance to Frank he's now directly targeting DaVonne as the so-called ring leader to break up the girls.  Frank has become an honarary "Mean Girl" because now he's planting seeds with Tiffany & Bridgette to target Zakiyah.

The showmances and Tiffany killed off the Fatal 5 girls alliance, so it really doesn't matter if DaVonne or Tiffany is evicted on Thursday.  However if Frank is able to flip the vote and keep Tiffany in the game he will have 2 allies in his corner and the "get Frank" group will lose a number.

Frank has turned into a whinny little bitch and his true colors are coming out.  The BB4 Frank was a comp beast - BB18 Frank, not so much now.  He started this season with a sense of entitlement that went to his head because he was able to influence other HGs to do what he wanted.

Frank's social game sucked big time because he assumed that everybody loved him and he could do no wrong.  Whenever anybody (Paulie, Corey & Davonne) tried to reign in some of his bad behavior Frank refused to accept any  responsiblity and chose to blame the person that he offended.

He seemed to enjoy insulting Michelle constantly threatening her with eviction (and she was on his team).  His poor treatment of Michelle didn't help his game one iota, and now that she won the veto, there is  a 0% chance that she will use it to save him.

Frank wants to blame the "Mean Girls" for bullying Bridgette  since the game started, but these girls are all in Frank's 8 pack alliance and he never lifted a finger to address the issue until he was on the block.  Frank expended too much energy trashing Davonne trying to save Tiffany.  Frank nominated Bronte (Bridgette's BFF) with the RK and she was evicted on Bridgette's HOH - but Frank blames DaVonne for the vote flip  when it was actually Paulie who engineered the vote flip.  Despite the fact that Tiffany called Frank a dictator  & Bridgette a "cabbage patch" 1 week ago during the live eviction - Bridgette now blames Davonne for the comment.

Frank did Bridgette no favors by controlling her nominations because all the HGs know that she was Frank's puppet.  Trying to turn Bridgette against Natalie isn't wise either because Bridgette won't have anybody in the house if /when Frank leaves.

On Morty's update page, one of the updaters recorded this;

Bridgette goes to the sink to wash their dishes. Frank asks her if she can wash his peanut butter knife also? She says yes. He says he leaves it in the sink all the time and nobody wants to wash them.

Seriously? Frank can't wash his own dirty knife? All those women in the house, why aren't they washing his dishes? Good thing he has his little cabbage brain doll to take care of that for him.

1 hour ago, straykat said:

On Morty's update page, one of the updaters recorded this;

Bridgette goes to the sink to wash their dishes. Frank asks her if she can wash his peanut butter knife also? She says yes. He says he leaves it in the sink all the time and nobody wants to wash them.

Seriously? Frank can't wash his own dirty knife? All those women in the house, why aren't they washing his dishes? Good thing he has his little cabbage brain doll to take care of that for him.

And they wonder why they have ants in their kitchen??  A couple of weeks ago Frank bragged that he never washes dishes in the BB house.

It was really arrogant when he walked up to Da and started negotiating with her to throw it to Bridgette. I don't think I have ever seen anyone do that before. He decided that HE was going to be the one to cut a deal with her on Bridgette's behalf, including himself in the deal, instead of letting her make the deal herself. So, just like he ran her HOH, he wanted to take control of what would happen in the competition.

It really disturbs me that she lets him take her game away from her.

I just watched a You-tube clip of Frank calling a house meeting in the HOH to secure enough votes to evict Davonne so that Michelle could use the veto on Frank.  Frank believed that he could convince James to put up Davonne as the replacement nominee and she would be evicted on Thursday and Bridgette would be safe.

Frank is a smooth talker and can be quite influential at times.  But Frank used all his  BB  cred trying to save Tiffany last week and he had nothing left.

When Davonne crashed Frank's house meeting it was tense & awkward, but I really enjoyed the honest exchange between Frank & Davonne when they discussed her breaking up his efforts to campaign.  You could tell that they both love this game and have respect for each other as BB players.

It's unfortunate that Frank & Davonne became rivals so early in the game.  IMHO had they decided to team up & join forces that would have made an interesting F2.

2 hours ago, straykat said:

It was really arrogant when he walked up to Da and started negotiating with her to throw it to Bridgette. I don't think I have ever seen anyone do that before. He decided that HE was going to be the one to cut a deal with her on Bridgette's behalf, including himself in the deal, instead of letting her make the deal herself. So, just like he ran her HOH, he wanted to take control of what would happen in the competition.

It really disturbs me that she lets him take her game away from her.

Frank should have allowed Bridgette to make the deal on her own, but he couldn't stop himself.  I've never seen an eliminated  HG interfere with a HG who's still actively participating in a comp.  Frank should have received a 'STOP THAT' from production, but he didn't.

Davonne's not stupid and she doesn't trust Frank or Bridgette and I knew there was no way that Davonne was gonna give that HOH to Bridgette.  Davonne outplayed Frank during that negotiation because she walked away with valuable information about Nicole's loyalty, safety for the week and Bridgette not winning HOH.

Frank got nothing for throwing Nicole under the bus and put a bigger target on him & Bridgette.

Whew ...

I had fingers and toes crossed that he wouldn't have the 2 Way Ticket !

He had been getting too full of himself the past few weeks.... and,

I couldn't stand how he was pulling Bridgette around by her nose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • JEDI unlocked this topic