Frank Eudy - (5th Evicted - Day 44)

JEDI

He was the one with the wild long curly hair that didn't believe in deodorant and everyone always talked about his body odor

I like him better since he matured but hope he puts on deodorant this season.

stinky

I'm one of the few Frank supporters here and always thought he was kind of an antihero in BB 14. He's sometimes crude and arrogant but it became kind of endearing to me after a while cause he kept surviving against the whole house week after week.  I'm impressed with him so far this season. I think he has really smoothed out his game since last time. He's not trying to be the center of attention all the time now and is playing a strong social game and building relationships. He could go all the way.

I have never understood why when these HG get a secret opportunity they have to go running to somebody and blab about it.  If it was me I wouldn't tell a soul.  The more you can keep under your hat the better. When it comes right down to it those kind of details can blow up in your face later on so why add points against yourself? smh

1 hour ago, Moxie said:

I have never understood why when these HG get a secret opportunity they have to go running to somebody and blab about it.  If it was me I wouldn't tell a soul.  The more you can keep under your hat the better. When it comes right down to it those kind of details can blow up in your face later on so why add points against yourself? smh

I agree....Frank should have kept it to himself ..I thought at first he was playing great game coming back...this was mistake on his part...8 person alliance...hello BB history....Frank #fail

• JEDI locked this topic

Frank and James need to both stop blabbing so much. They both have old school respect from everyone.  Take a page out of Derricks book guys - listen more and talk less.  It will get you further in the game.  Personally I would like to see both of them make it to the end.

I'm starting to really dislike Frank and his gameplay.

Poor Bridgette doesn't realize that allowing Frank to heavily influence her nominations is hurting her own credibility with the girls.  They may not say anything directly to Bridgette's face, (because she's HOH and has some power) but they really don't like it.

Frank has  GF back home & Bridgette has a BF back home. Frank should have respected that fact and allowed the Spy Girls to stay with Bridgette overnight in  the HOH bedroom.  But he didn't because he's much too controlling and Bridgette is too naive to see the bigger picture.

If the girls take a shot at Frank and miss, I predict that Bridgette will be collateral damage.

The mistake Frank is making in his controlling is he lets the whole house know what HE wants and does not covertly make any moves.

Compared to Derrick who spent a long time and planted seeds and controlled people without them or others knowing it. 

3 hours ago, Marty said:

The mistake Frank is making in his controlling is he lets the whole house know what HE wants and does not covertly make any moves.

Compared to Derrick who spent a long time and planted seeds and controlled people without them or others knowing it. 

I think that Frank truly believes that he has everyone's loyalty, except for Tiffany.  And I'm really glad that the other HGs are talking and comparing notes.  Fank's gameplay is nowhere near that of Derrick's in his season because Derrick was never a jerk to anybody and he was humble & respectful.  Frank and his farting on people my have been funy the first couple of times, but now it's just gross.  Last night clipping his toenails in the living room shows his total disregard for anyone or anything in the BB house.

I never thought that I'd be rooting for Tiffany to win the veto, but I am cuz I wanna see somebody take him on, and right now Tiffany is more than ready to take him on.

I like the way that Paulie handled Frank trying to squash the whole "Butt-gate" incident with DaVonne.  But Fank's response was weak and I honestly cannot imagine a grown-ass man justifying his unwanted touching of women by saying that he treats his own mother  & sister that way.