How to record feeds

Could someone tell me what free software is good to record clips from the feeds for upload to Youtube? I'm watching a pillow fight happening from last night and I'd love to start recording some of this stuff!

4 hours ago, Cyn said:

Could someone tell me what free software is good to record clips from the feeds for upload to Youtube? I'm watching a pillow fight happening from last night and I'd love to start recording some of this stuff!

im afraid it wouldnt matter what matter to record the Live Feeds.... cause Youtube has a COPYRIGHTED LAW with CBS that Nobody can Post any Videos from the Live Feeds... u can Try... But they will be Deleted Real Fast by CBS and u could possibly be BANNED from youtube... Sorry ...☺...

Don't be afraid of being banned on youtube. They only ban chronic abusers, after repeated warns. BB feeds clips are all over youtube, and are not to be pulled down very fast. I don't think CBS is too concerned unless posting full episodes. Clips posted on youtube promotes the show, so CBS is not looking to shut down fans who are helping increase ratings.

4 minutes ago, echo said:

Don't be afraid of being banned on youtube. They only ban chronic abusers, after repeated warns. BB feeds clips are all over youtube, and are not to be pulled down very fast. I don't think CBS is too concerned unless posting full episodes. Clips posted on youtube promotes the show, so CBS is not looking to shut down fans who are helping increase ratings.

that's all Fine... BUt back On Topic... the Poster's Original Question was What Free Software can she use to record the Feeds?... can u help her with that?...☺...

18 hours ago, echo said:

CamStudio. software is free. Subscription to feeds is required.

http://camstudio.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPIxot2IAm4

Thanks... BUT... my Anti-Virus program told me NOT to Download this program... plus i went to Youtube and <expletive deleted>, it looked like it's Alot of Bull**** to use, lol... thanks anyway ... maybe the other poster will try it out ...☺...

Oh Dear... im so used to using curse words in so many other sites... i figured it was ok here also... im assuming this is a Children's Site, then, Huh???... im so sorry JEDI ...☺...

18 hours ago, HoH8 said:

Thanks... BUT... my Anti-Virus program told me NOT to Download this program... plus i went to Youtube and <expletive deleted>, it looked like it's Alot of Bull**** to use, lol... thanks anyway ... maybe the other poster will try it out ...☺...

Plenty of other software options that can be used to record BB live feeds.

• 11 months later...
52 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

How is anyone seeing BB? the first show has not been put on.

Im not sure what u mean but i believe if u have the Live Feeds, ur able to watch all the seasons

presently im watching a Marathon of the seasons in another site that shows the Feeds for Free

On 6/16/2017 at 11:48 PM, NYROSE said:

How is anyone seeing BB? the first show has not been put on.

Those comments are all from last year. Original post was 6/25/2016.

Hope this answers your question :)