Feeds Flashback Feature broken?

Cyn

Is anyone else having trouble with the flashback feature on the feeds? I couldn't watch when they went live last night so I was all set this morning to flashback to last night- but no matter what time I put, it shows them all sitting around the table and plays the same 2 second clip, then the feed goes black with a little replay arrow. I've tried in both Chrome and Firefox and on 2 different computers. Any ideas?

On 2016-06-24 at 10:24 AM, Cyn said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the flashback feature on the feeds? I couldn't watch when they went live last night so I was all set this morning to flashback to last night- but no matter what time I put, it shows them all sitting around the table and plays the same 2 second clip, then the feed goes black with a little replay arrow. I've tried in both Chrome and Firefox and on 2 different computers. Any ideas?

I also wasn't able to watch it when they went live and I'm having the same issue. I hope they fix it soon.