Jump to content
JEDI

James Huling (14th evicted - Day 99 - 9th Jury member)

Recommended Posts

James's downfall was really believing Nic / Corey were really going to Blindside Paul.

Waay too trusting at this point in the game.

His 1st big clue was how much time Vic and Paul were in Nic's HOH room.

 

Damn shame... he was playing a subtle, shrewd game up to that point.

Hope he gets Fav HG .... even tho he got suckered in by Nat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James trusted the wrong people and he knows it. Of all the people in the house, he understands it is just a game after all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Marty said:

Well... anyhoooo

 

I am voting for James for America's Favorite Player

 

:kid:

Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Glad to hear that. 

 

   Well evil Paul said if James wins veto, he will use it on Nat   ++ 'just so he can win AFP' ++.     And I do believe Paul is evil, cruel, heartless, etc., and in this case makes a determination about James based on his (Paul's) own perspective of what he would do to win AFP.   That is how Paul's mind works, what to do or say to get what you want.  Perfect case of pathological liar IMO.  But sadly usually they do end up with all the money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what I am reading. (haven't been watching the feeds for a few days) is that they want to evict Natalie now and keep James. Nicole has been working on getting Nat out for days and I read that she almost won the POV last night. 

 

The plan is to shun Natalie and James and not talk to them and then blindside Natalie and James on Thursday.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Marty said:

 

 

The plan is to shun Natalie and James and not talk to them and then blindside Natalie and James on Thursday.

 

 

 

Really? Could they be any more childish? And it can't really be a blindside because even if they are expecting Natalie to be the one to go, James knows that it could easily be him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, straykat said:

 

Really? Could they be any more childish? And it can't really be a blindside because even if they are expecting Natalie to be the one to go, James knows that it could easily be him.

 

They call it a blindside because James is expecting to go home and now (with nagging by Nicole) they are sending Natalie home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Marty said:

 

They call it a blindside because James is expecting to go home and now (with nagging by Nicole) they are sending Natalie home. 

If only James could win HOH and put Paul/Nic on block.  If only, then I would be so thankful that James would get some redemption.  I simply cannot stand Paul, and this year Nic is getting on my nerves.  And so, if tables turned on F4 plan I would be ecstatic.  If not,  ugh! 

 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nat told James she tried to hitch her ride to Corey then Paul. The whole time trying to say oh I didn't cuddle them and realizing she said too much she really tried to back track. You could tell James was thinking about what she said. She tried to distract him but no way he has forgotten it. 

 

Nat mentioned to Meech that she has two friends in Texas that she called when she got on BB. They both watch BB. I bet you they mentioned James to her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would Nicole tell Corey that she wants the F3 to be her, him, and James if she didn't intend on getting Paul and Vic out at the first chance?  No one else was around when she said it - it was just to Corey, and it was just yesterday.

 

Natalie can go, though. The issues that have come up from time to time are only getting worse by the minute. Poor James.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think James has been playing the game just like the experts say. Lay low... never win a comp before final 8 unless you have to. James always did what HE wanted to do and Natalie had no influence on his game moves.

 

At this point James is in a really good spot. Nicole and Corey want to take James to final 3 and Victor and Paul are talking about talking about getting Corey out next and their final 4 will be with James and Nicole. The Final 4 alliance is turning on each other this week.

 

James playing the game with Natalie gone puts him right in the middle where he wants to be.

 

He has has played an excellent game. It was not an in your face game but it is a game to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep... if he doesn't get evicted (and it looks like Nat is)  he's in a great spot while the 2 couples pick each other off.

Should be interesting to watch.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel so bad for James I knew nat was a user from day one she tried to hook up with whoever she could James was just a nice guy that fell for her crap he's not worldly enough to see her games . This is the worst season to watch all they do is sleep 24/7 what's the point to buy all access all u we is them sleeping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see James is safe and possibly in a better position. He's just such a good guy. Watching him with Nat just hurt. I don't think she's old enough to grasp the feelings of someone as kind as James. I'm sure they will stay friends. Who wouldn't enjoy being around him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On September 7, 2016 at 4:59 PM, Slowpoke said:

Yep... if he doesn't get evicted (and it looks like Nat is)  he's in a great spot while the 2 couples pick each other off.

Should be interesting to watch.....

If Victor doesn't win the POV and gets voted out, James is in a nice position.  Even though Nicole has won more competitions than James, ( I think he's only won one HOH), the fact remains that most of the jury members except for maybe Paulie are women that can't stand Nicole.  If Nicole were to "take" Corey to the end he would probably win, because he's ended up winning a lot of comps.  Nicole probably thinks James is the safest to take to the end because he hasn't won that much.  I don't think she would ever take Paul because she knows he can talk legs off of a table.

 

If Victor wins POV and Corey is forced to put up James as a replacement then Victor and Nicole will be the only votes.  They will tie and most likely Corey as HOH would break the tie and vote out Paul. Either way it looks good for James this week.  Yay!

 

This week might get ugly. Once Paul and Victor realize that Nicory have changed their loyalty, I can see saying some nasty things to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I had to rank the player's chances of winning, as of this moment in time:

 

1. Corey - Decent number of wins and he hasn't pissed anyone off.

2. James - Very likable and enough of the jury admire his low-key game for him to get the five votes for the win.

3. Paul or Vic - If they get there together (doubtful), Vic would win. If Vic makes it to F2, his opponent really needs to hammer the fact that Vic had 3 chances. It will have an impact with the vets.

5. Nicole - I really think that Nicole has an uphill battle with the other girls. She could pull out a win, but, I think most of the women will be looking for a reason to vote against her. If she and Corey is in F3, and she has the chance to decide the F2, will she concede the victory to her showmance Corey or will she go for the win and vote Corey out?     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, joystiick said:

If I had to rank the player's chances of winning, as of this moment in time:

 

1. Corey - Decent number of wins and he hasn't pissed anyone off.

2. James - Very likable and enough of the jury admire his low-key game for him to get the five votes for the win.

3. Paul or Vic - If they get there together (doubtful), Vic would win. If Vic makes it to F2, his opponent really needs to hammer the fact that Vic had 3 chances. It will have an impact with the vets.

5. Nicole - I really think that Nicole has an uphill battle with the other girls. She could pull out a win, but, I think most of the women will be looking for a reason to vote against her. If she and Corey is in F3, and she has the chance to decide the F2, will she concede the victory to her showmance Corey or will she go for the win and vote Corey out?     

I know I am in the minority here, but I think Nicole will be a sure winner if she makes F2

 

Yes, i realize all the girls were against her...But Day is starting to come to her side.  Everyone said get Nicole out, but she is still there.  I think if she makes it to F2, they will respect her gameplay to get her there and give her the votes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, joystiick said:

If I had to rank the player's chances of winning, as of this moment in time:

 

1. Corey - Decent number of wins and he hasn't pissed anyone off.

2. James - Very likable and enough of the jury admire his low-key game for him to get the five votes for the win.

3. Paul or Vic - If they get there together (doubtful), Vic would win. If Vic makes it to F2, his opponent really needs to hammer the fact that Vic had 3 chances. It will have an impact with the vets.

5. Nicole - I really think that Nicole has an uphill battle with the other girls. She could pull out a win, but, I think most of the women will be looking for a reason to vote against her. If she and Corey is in F3, and she has the chance to decide the F2, will she concede the victory to her showmance Corey or will she go for the win and vote Corey out?     

Re if Nic wins.  I don't think she would be that stupid.  Half a million dollars?  What that could do for her and her family in Ubley.  Could you imagine if she stepped aside to give win to Corey?  Her family might never allow her back in the house.  But we have seen many strange things happen on BB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BBMike said:

I know I am in the minority here, but I think Nicole will be a sure winner if she makes F2

 

Yes, i realize all the girls were against her...But Day is starting to come to her side.  Everyone said get Nicole out, but she is still there.  I think if she makes it to F2, they will respect her gameplay to get her there and give her the votes.

Mike  you don't know women.  They often turn on one another, sadly. 

 

   Last year I thought Nic was cute and quirky.  But this year anything that was said to her or that she overheard she would immediately run to tell Paulie.  And did so all the time.  She seemed very different to me.  I don't care for her this year.  But they aren't there to make friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abdala said:

Re if Nic wins.  I don't think she would be that stupid.  Half a million dollars?  What that could do for her and her family in Ubley.  Could you imagine if she stepped aside to give win to Corey?  Her family might never allow her back in the house.  But we have seen many strange things happen on BB. 

 

People have done some pretty stupid stuff over the years. Cody took Derrick and gave away $450,000. There was also the idiot that took Dick and his daughter to the F3 with him. Frankly, I think if she was faced with that choice, she would take Corey because she is in love and she believes that they will be together for a long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joystiick said:

People have done some pretty stupid stuff over the years. Cody took Derrick and gave away $450,000. There was also the idiot that took Dick and his daughter to the F3 with him. Frankly, I think if she was faced with that choice, she would take Corey because she is in love and she believes that they will be together for a long time. 

That would be so sad.  But hey say love is blind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James stands an excellent chance at F3 as long as no one flips but.... This is big brother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite playing a horrible game this season, James is looking pretty good right now, I agree.

He's a standup guy, has respect for others, and I believe the jury (most of them anyway) would

feel good giving the money to James as the winner of BB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2016 at 5:49 PM, abdala said:

Mike  you don't know women.  They often turn on one another, sadly. 

 

   Last year I thought Nic was cute and quirky.  But this year anything that was said to her or that she overheard she would immediately run to tell Paulie.  And did so all the time.  She seemed very different to me.  I don't care for her this year.  But they aren't there to make friends.

Ah, you see, I think going and running to tell Paulie things was a great move.  She fed people key info all summer.  And she changed some of that info to out herself in the best light.  People then chose to use that info to eliminate each other.  I think she has been super strategic and played nearly flawless.

Victor and Corey are the worst of the five, but still played great games as well.  All final five played either great social or competition games.  

And although some of the women may not have been fans, you cannot ignore the fact that almost everyone who has left the house has said to get Nicole out.

 

And she is still here!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My personal choice to win would be Nicole, Paul, James, Corey.  We know Victor should be gone, but if he stays and Paul goes home, think he would still be on bottom of list.  This is my list for F2 vs anyone else.  I think Nicole can beat them all, if Nicole is not there, then Paul vs anyone, down the line.

 

Obviously imho of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×