James Huling (14th evicted - Day 99 - 9th Jury member)

JEDI

Last night or early am, James told Cory that he was not going to try to win the HOH. Of course, that was relayed back to Paul and Paulie. So, when Paul and Paulie were talking, Paul suggested that they may need to get James out next. Paulie disagrees because he knows he can continue to use James for a vote. But, they see his not trying as a sign of disloyalty and laying low since he would not be trying to further the cause of the guys. I honestly think James was just trying to relay that he would let the guys win over him, rather than, he was just going to flat out throw it. But either way, it shows how James has completely lost control of his destiny in the game. Paulie, Paul and Cory pretty much own him now.     

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that James best game move that he & Natalie can make for this week is to vote with Zakiyah & Michelle, forcing a 4-4 tie.  James has never really trusted Paul since the Bronte eviction when he caught him in a lie.  James let it go and never really brought it up again in an effort to get along.  Paul has been trying to play both sides by telling the boys he wants Davonne out and telling "the house" he wants Bridgette out.  

I don't believe that Paul wants to be the tie breaker because his plan is to blame "the house", leaving his hands clean - no matter who stays.  If he votes out Davonne he's good with the boys, but the girls (Z, Michelle & Natalie) will see a clear boys alliance.   (And realize that Paul lied to them.)  If Paul votes out Bridgette, the only one to be mad is Paulie.  Nicole & Corey will be pissed but unless or until they win an HOH they can't really do anything but whine about it.

13 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

James wondering why he got this particular care package.   Only thing unless he goes up, no real reason to use it. Will be a waste of votes, 

I'm wondering why he got it too!  He wouldn't have been my choice to get any advantage.  And you're right. Now it's pretty useless unless he or Nat get put up after the veto.  He might try to leverage something with who ever is still on the block, but don't think Z or Mi could offer him much.

51 minutes ago, straykat said:

Paulie has been talking about how they will use James' care package to their (his) advantage. I don't know if he has even talked with James about it, I think King Paulie just assumes that everyone will do whatever he wants. 

Well, why wouldn't he? Lol 

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:53 PM, BBLover4ever said:

Victor will go after James I think. He shouldn't, but he will.  Vic thinks Paul and Paulie are his buds. Idiot.  BUT Mama Da did tell him they plan to take him out in Dbl Evic.

Yes, Da warned him and that night I was thinking that finally we have a game here.  But Vic is Natalie in male form, only worse because Natalie does seem to think at times whereas Vic doesn't have a clue, will never get a clue.  He can't get past that bro code BS.  And PP & Vic are so disgusting, uncivilized, classless pigs.  At least James and Cory don't talk dirty.  Who raised those guys?

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 9:07 AM, straykat said:

Paulie has been talking about how they will use James' care package to their (his) advantage. I don't know if he has even talked with James about it, I think King Paulie just assumes that everyone will do whatever he wants. 

And sadly they will do exactly that.  Whatever king Paulie wants he gets with this crew. 

I'm somewhat surprised that they've not gotten rid of James already.  Maybe they don't consider him a threat?  You tell me.  Could he be competitive?  I don't much care about him one way or the other - except to say I think he seems a nice guy - and I still find that southern accent coming from that prototypical face; jarring but really cute.

3 hours ago, Slimcruz said:

I'm somewhat surprised that they've not gotten rid of James already.  Maybe they don't consider him a threat?  You tell me.  Could he be competitive?  I don't much care about him one way or the other - except to say I think he seems a nice guy - and I still find that southern accent coming from that prototypical face; jarring but really cute.

Yes James is cute and lovable.  I also have been disappointed in James lack of game but seems Natalie and Michelle are now working to get people together to get rid of Paulie, Corey, and Nicolle.  Seems I was wrong re Natalie.(have been thinking she was Vic in female form (a pretty airhead)  Now that a big move is in discussion Natalie is telling what she has felt right along is true, that Paulie is the puppet master.  Hope they all stay together and that Paul doesn't go back to Paulie and spill what they are planning.

And so seems James still wants to evict Victor, then Paul, then Michelle.   And then when V, P, & M are gone?  Doubt Corey or Nicolle would put each other on block and definitely James would never do same to Nat.  But James has told Natalie to put him up if it would be good for her game.  Will be interesting. 

Oops !  I forgot the competition of jury.  Wow, now that will really be interesting.  Vic must go as he is only person who can beat Bawley in comps.  Then hopefully Vic comes back,  hope Paul will be on block with Michelle.  How will the rest play out?  Finally BB has indeed given us so many twists and turns.  Well done BB staff. 

Well... I finally found someone who I'd like to win this damn thing.

James.

He's quietly pulled, pushed and manipulated his way among these nut cases

(A feat in itself)

AND actually had some fun along the way !

Goooooooooo James. ! ! ! ! 

28 minutes ago, Slowpoke said:

Well... I finally found someone who I'd like to win this damn thing.

James.

He's quietly pulled, pushed and manipulated his way among these nut cases

(A feat in itself)

AND actually had some fun along the way !

Goooooooooo James. ! ! ! ! 

We are on the same team this year. Lots of quiet behind the scenes maneuvering but he is doing pretty good. Someone coming back could mess up his game but I am still rooting for him.

• JEDI unlocked this topic