Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprised Michelle voted for Paul, as a "super fan" she didn't like Nicole in her season and was PO's when she came in as a vet.  She never once tried to extend friendship to Nicole.  Yet, Nicole tried.  And, once Nic latched on to Cory, who Michell had been eyeballing, that was it!  Glad Nicole played a better game this time than last, she learned her lessons well !!!  

Yes, very happy Nicole won.

I have to watch the exit interviews again, but I think Paul may have list to James as well.   I think Paul made the right choice to give him the best chance, but some people voted with heart and not with game in mind.  Think they cancelled each other out.   And I said weeks ago if Nicole was in final 2 she would get Davonne's vote.

Surprise vote for me was really Bridgette.  Didn't think she would vote for Paul.  Once I heard the jury roundtable though I knew she was team Paul.   

For being a BB superfan Michelle is so bitter at Nichole. It's been posted  here that she didn't like Nichole before entering the house. But early on they seemed to be friendly and hung out with Z. Her still being bitter about N evicting her just shows what a baby she is. Does she not remember she was wanting N evicted and was her target for weeks? When someone is targeting you, you send them out the door if given the opportunity. Her giving P her final vote after he called her the "C" word,  again shows her immaturity. She tells the jury members that N  made the eviction move for "personal reasons". Nope Michelle, it was strategic in furthering N's game and protecting herself. Meech's vote for P was done for "personal reasons" because she hates N. It was "hilarious" seeing Meech cry at the round table discussion and watching her expressions during the F2 questions and after N won the game. She was Piiiisssed! She has to be one of the dumbest BB superfans ever. Congratulations Nichole!! Only wish Paul wasn't the second place winner. From all his bragging all season long he doesn't seem to need the money. 

13 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

Paul's face when the votes started going to Nicole and he lost was priceless.  He was so arrogant he just knew he was going to win.  And he kept sticking his tongue out which made him look so weird.  Lol

mad cat (2).jpg

Who was they blonde kid in glasses that came rushing out of the crowd to hug Nicole (almost knocking Julie over in the process) right at the credits?

It didn't appear that he was sitting with Nicole's family and she appeared somewhat uncomfortable about it, avoided eye contact, and quickly moved on to her family.
Anyone know who it was?

I'm always surprised whenever the "C" word comes out of hiding.  American men have to know that it is a no-no and to use it on a show like Big Brother is beyond ridiculous.  Why bother dragging that one out when "bitch" works perfectly well without the resultant hue and cry?  On a sweeter note, I had no idea that Jordan is pregnant and that she and Jeff married.  Best wishes and good health and lasting love to them, I say.

9 minutes ago, Slimcruz said:

I'm always surprised whenever the "C" word comes out of hiding.  American men have to know that it is a no-no and to use it on a show like Big Brother is beyond ridiculous.  Why bother dragging that one out when "bitch" works perfectly well without the resultant hue and cry?  On a sweeter note, I had no idea that Jordan is pregnant and that she and Jeff married.  Best wishes and good health and lasting love to them, I say.

Apparently, GenX and older folks view the use of the C-word much differently from Millennials. 

Just now, Slowpoke said:

Lol... I still don't care for hearing ladies use the F word..... except when driving or dropping the turkey on the floor :-)

I have said the F word in my brain a lot but in my 63 years I have never said the word out loud. Just some words don't need to be said. 

(dropping the turkey is a good excuse for the word though) 

4 hours ago, WopOnTour said:

Who was they blonde kid in glasses that came rushing out of the crowd to hug Nicole (almost knocking Julie over in the process) right at the credits?

It didn't appear that he was sitting with Nicole's family and she appeared somewhat uncomfortable about it, avoided eye contact, and quickly moved on to her family.
Anyone know who it was?

IIRC Her brother 

----------

I'm watching the interviews with Jeff in the backyard and Paul is so bitter!! It's hilarious!! Well he made the mistake. Now I agree with him saying most of the house was a bunch of adult babies. Hope he's including himself. 

I was crackimg when Meech started crying and the showed Dr Will. Awesome! 

Glad Vic won AFP!!! 

Oh Meech hated Nic. No way she would ever vote for her. Guess she would rather vote for the guy that belittled her. She got a bit snotty with Jeff. 

Watching Nat's interview is painful!!! She's even more annoying. I liked her but good grief chill down. 

Congrats Nic! 

I cant wait to chat with all of you for season 19. 

I just joined Morty's forums although I have been following Big Brother all season.  I guess I was a little timid and didn't post but when I saw the post about Paul sticking

out his tongue, I just couldn't resist posting this picture of my friend's cat.

BooBoo..jpg

13 hours ago, Catylpa said:

I just joined Morty's forums although I have been following Big Brother all season.  I guess I was a little timid and didn't post but when I saw the post about Paul sticking

out his tongue, I just couldn't resist posting this picture of my friend's cat.

BooBoo..jpg

Welcome to Morty's. If you watch Survivor we have a forum for that and we have a Big Brother Over The Top forum. Cute Cat! 

On 9/22/2016 at 2:05 PM, joystiick said:

Apparently, GenX and older folks view the use of the C-word much differently from Millennials. 

I was reading comments on IG and stunned at the people that that defended Paul saying he was robbed. 

It seems like they either don't understand or they support his actions. Some saying Meech was a C. 

I can definitely have a potty mouth at times and that's one word that's used. It's out right ugly. 

Paul was cocky enough to think he could beat both of them. He picked the person to go up against. Robbed? If so then he robbed himself. Even Vic knew to take James. 

I'd like to say it's the last we will see of Paul but we all know it's probably not. 

-----

How is everyone voting for BB19? 

Jason for me. Can't handle mr messiah. 

16 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

I was reading comments on IG and stunned at the people that that defended Paul saying he was robbed. 

It seems like they either don't understand or they support his actions. Some saying Meech was a C. 

I can definitely have a potty mouth at times and that's one word that's used. It's out right ugly. 

Paul was cocky enough to think he could beat both of them. He picked the person to go up against. Robbed? If so then he robbed himself. Even Vic knew to take James. 

I'd like to say it's the last we will see of Paul but we all know it's probably not. 

-----

How is everyone voting for BB19? 

Jason for me. Can't handle mr messiah. 

In my opinion, there ultimately is no right way or wrong way to play the game. Different people interpret different things from the same incident or events. So, even when I am critical of players, like I was critical of James, that is just my opinion. Other people will see it different. How the people interpret events in the house is also much different than we the viewers see the game. But, no matter how a player plays the game, it ultimately comes down to getting the people on the jury to vote for you. The player has to know the people on the jury. You need five votes and if you miscalculate how those people are going to vote, that is a game failure on the players part. paul took votes for granted, assuming that people would vote the say way he saw the game. He failed to recognize that since there is no right way or wrong way to play the game, deciding who played the best is very subjective. Each player views the events and actions of each player differently and weighs the importance of factors like comp wins, truthfulness, leadership, back-stabbing, big moves, etc, differently and decides on who they will vote for. Paul got cocky and miscalculated and cost himself $450,000.  Going against James may not have been a sure thing (i think would have been), but I think his odds of winning was much greater against James than Nicole. Paul can cry and blame everyone else, but his loss falls squarely on his shoulders. 

----------------

I think I would prefer seeing Jason. 

Paul has given some very bitter Interviews. He said the jury is all mental. He said they all were bitter and he doesn't care if he ever talks to them. He said the only people he cares to talk to are Victor and Glenn. So seems Paul wants to play the part of bad azz Evel Dick and .... never cared. bla bla bla

I remember around the 4th week of the game Paul played the part of Andy. He was very meek and went back and forth reporting to Paulie every few minutes. He was like a little rabbit.

Paul keeps saying... he will never be anyone else but who he is. He said he does not owe anybody an apology for words he used or things he says. 

At the wrap party the houseguests were all having fun and hanging out together. Not Paul and Victor. 

We will see more of Paul in future seasons. He is milking his never cared bad boy image for all it is worth. 

(and yes the way to win the game is to win the jury members)