Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

So, I couldn't sleep tonight as I know my son has a big Motocross race tomorrow.  Sending silent Prayers right now....  Anyway...

So, I watched the entire (boring) episode of BBAD.  It only got good at the last 10 minutes or so.  Paul was working Nic sooooo hard, and all she would do is yawn and agree.  So, who is playing who now?

I have no idea who is going to win the final HOH comp, but I would put my $$ on Nicole.  Then it would up to her to take either James or Paul, and I really think she will take James.  Not for obvious reasons, but for game play in general.  

But... If Paul wins the 2nd part of HOH against Nic, who is to say that he won't take James either?  James is a good guy, but has played (IMO) a VERY low key game, more worried about Gnat than the game for most part of the season.  Sad when you think about it.   So for those that said James thinks he is sitting pretty, I think he is.  Both Nic and Paul have very strong arguments against him in F2.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, abdala said:

IMO our veterans should have the same medical coverage as Congress and Fed employees.  Veterans deserve the best,  the others...not so much.

.Fed employees get their medical coverage from civilian providers like Blue Cross Blue Shield, etc. They just generally have a lot more options than civilian employers tend to offer.  

Suezquez - I can only wish that Nicole pulls it off and can evict Paul.  I think she does have a gut that against James she has a better chance.  Men in the jury will be all about game  play, and let's face it James (I love him) has had NO game.  I think Corey, Vic, Da, Pauli, Z (cause she'll vote like Pauli) and even Paul (if he get's the bitter out of his arse)...would be more apt to vote for Nic on play.  Bridge, Meech and Nat...just because of basic caddy jealousy.  If anyone goes with Paul they lose...

I agree. To be honest that would be a nice outcome.  Paul gets the boot, James gets some money for being a good guy and Nic wins for her game play.  

There is no question Paul has played a killer game but what a jerk! I'd love to see him walk out screwed over. Unfortunately this guy has pulled at wins at odd times. 

I hope that if James gets the boot he at least wins AFP.  But I really hope James gets second place.  I could live with Nicole winning if James came in second. I would prefer that Paul doesn't win a darn thing.  He doesn't seem like he needs the money anyway.  He lives with mommy and daddy and from the things he has dumbly bragged about they seem to be very well off.  He seems more the type that came on the show to promote his clothing store and band.  He's so conceited he probably thinks he's going to get a bunch of offers to host a cable show or something.  Like replace Jeff even.  Yeah, right.

Watching the live feeds James looks so sad. Both Nic and Paul were alone with him at different times and he fished for them to say they are taking him. Neither did. But when alone they once again said they will take each other. 

:( 

alone Nic was practicing her speech and was talkimg about James making a bad move picking her over Corey. She said she never wanted to take James to f 2. That it was Corey who wanted James in F3. 

Pretty sure Nic and Paul are banking on the jury hating the other person. 

I still would think both Nic  and Paul would want to take James because they think James has played a crappy game.

Unless they think the jury would vote for James because he's more likeable... sheesh... who knows :-)

it's definitely going to be a toss up with this jury because we just don't know of they are capable of thinking only on terms of the game. So far I'd have to say they can't let go but the 3 left don't know what's going on. 

Its a risk for all of them unless they can explain their game play quick enough to sway votes which rarely happens. 

Instead of a bitter jury we have a bunch of emotional wrecks. 

I don't think Vic and Corey can get these people to focus. Sadly they are the only two that have their head out of the game and ready for jury voting. It's a sad sad season. Lol!! 

If it is Paul and Nicole, they'll give it to Paul; I think.  Either would be foolish to take the other, though, and I'm hoping that they think that way and take James and the jury gives them the finger and gives it to him.  Just because I don't like Nicole and I don't like Paul.  Reason enough for me.  You think that Paul is obnoxious now?  Let him win Big Brother and you will see obnoxious.

ack! - I don't know - I would like to see James in the final two and leave Paul with nothing personally - he just seems so foul - as to who should win - I would like it to be James, but I suspect Nicole will win it - I hope not - but at the very least James will get something - just hope Natalie does not latch on to him - he deserves happy and so does his little girl -

wonder what is going on in the jury house......last time I saw anything on that bunch of happy campers Paulie and Day almost came to blows - wonder if Z is still the clueless insecure person she has been from day one..

I like James, BUT he really doesn't deserve F2 IMO. It looks like he won't win AFP either as Victor looks to have been in the lead.   He says he will honor his F2 with Paul.  Don't think Paul will keep to it as all he does is talk trash about James to Nic and us. Sadly, Nic or Paul will win the big prize and I can't stand either of them.  

On 9/19/2016 at 11:08 AM, graceomalley said:

ack! - I don't know - I would like to see James in the final two and leave Paul with nothing personally - he just seems so foul - as to who should win - I would like it to be James, but I suspect Nicole will win it - I hope not - but at the very least James will get something - just hope Natalie does not latch on to him - he deserves happy and so does his little girl -

wonder what is going on in the jury house......last time I saw anything on that bunch of happy campers Paulie and Day almost came to blows - wonder if Z is still the clueless insecure person she has been from day one..

Z has been one big puzzle to me. On one hand she seems to have it all together then suddenly a mess. I do like how she reacts to Day. She's not trying to be a holler back girl. For the most part she's calm. It takes a lot to ignore the crazy when it's always coming at you side ways. 

22 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

I like James, BUT he really doesn't deserve F2 IMO. It looks like he won't win AFP either as Victor looks to have been in the lead.   He says he will honor his F2 with Paul.  Don't think Paul will keep to it as all he does is talk trash about James to Nic and us. Sadly, Nic or Paul will win the big prize and I can't stand either of them.  

I agree but do you really want Paul as F2? 

Anyway.... the CBS viewers ultimately make up the largest voting block of America's Favorite Player. I think the winner will be James... well I hope.

If James makes 3rd place he doesn't lose his jury stipend and with AFP he would make more then the 2nd place winner. That could happen and would be a better $$$ for James. 

That's a good way to look at Marty. Plus he has the money he won. 

Still not sure seeing Paul in F2 is what most want. Then again it's not like we have a say. 

Was listening to the live feeds while making breakfast, Paul's little wheels were turning. He completely baited Nic into telling him almost every move she made. He gave her bits of info on his moves but largely stuck to the lies he had told or his speculations that he sees as truth. Nic however just have him a deep insight into her moves and pretty much helped him know what he needs to say in his speech. 

She has gotten way too close to him. I didn't look to see where James was but Nic kept calling him a liar. The thing is he's not lying and she should know this. So she's either making James look unappealing to Paul to secure herself or she's completely forgotten the type of person James is in the house. 

41 minutes ago, Moonpetal said:

I didn't look to see where James was but Nic kept calling him a liar. The thing is he's not lying and she should know this. So she's either making James look unappealing to Paul to secure herself or she's completely forgotten the type of person James is in the house. 

I think Nicole is very influenced by Paul has taken over her brain.

Nicole mutters under her breath on the feeds that James is a liar and played a slimy game. 

Okay, so I am watching BBAD, and Paul and Nic are in the Safari Room "chatting", Oh dear LORD PLEASE let Nic stop whining, complaining, and basically purporting herself to be some sort of "Victim" in all of this.  She is laying out her ENTIRE game, strategy, and overall poor me attitude to Paul right now.  I just keep saying in my head, "PLEASE Make Her STOP".  I don't know, but she seems more fun when she has had a few.  Three words for Nic:  Pappy Van Winkle.   :o)

I hope they take each other because they are both not well liked by this jury (Paul and Nicole)  I think they both stand a better chance of winning than against James who I do not think played a great game but is well liked by this jury and I think this jury would give it to James for that reason.

My hope is that Nicole has just been blowing sunshine up Paul's arse this whole time and if she wins she will take James.  If Paul wins, I don't think he will take James.  Even though Paul is annoying, he is a decent reader of people.  And he knows James is well liked and would probably beat him.  What's interesting about this season is there isn't a clear cut winner as in some years, (like Derrick).  All of the finalist are fatally flawed.  I hope Paul wins nothing.  I would be happy for James to win AFP or the $50,000. I respect Nicole's game play to some extent, I just kind of can't get excited about her.  She's like Hilary to me.  I see all of the stuff you've done.  I want to like you, I really do.  But some of you're shit seems fake and shady. I'm left just thinking - meh.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 4:08 AM, Naddaclue said:

Looks like Paul & Nicole have ganged up totally on James. No, he hasn't done much this game, but they really don't have to be so mean about it. Don't they realize he's going to see this later & feel like crap?

Right?  Nicole's mean side is coming out.  I didn't understand why they disliked Michelle so much on the "remember" show where they were looking at the wall and disgusting Paul said something about not missing Michele and asked does anyone miss her?  James looked uncomfortable and didn't say anything. Idiots

2 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

My hope is that Nicole has just been blowing sunshine up Paul's arse this whole time and if she wins she will take James.  If Paul wins, I don't think he will take James.  Even though Paul is annoying, he is a decent reader of people.  And he knows James is well liked and would probably beat him.  What's interesting about this season is there isn't a clear cut winner as in some years, (like Derrick).  All of the finalist are fatally flawed.  I hope Paul wins nothing.  I would be happy for James to win AFP or the $50,000. I respect Nicole's game play to some extent, I just kind of can't get excited about her.  She's like Hilary to me.  I see all of the stuff you've done.  I want to like you, I really do.  But some of you're shit seems fake and shady. I'm left just thinking - meh.

I also 'hope' that Nic is only telling Paul what she thinks he needs to hear to keep him from screaming in her face again.  I so hope so.  But if, when she is alone, she is mumbling about James being slimy (?)!  doubt that is the case.

It is despicable way P and N are talking about James.  If only those of us who love James could be in audience I would LOVE to boo them both off stage.  And standing ovation for James.  And, dam,  James didn't win AFP.  I love Vic but wish it had gone to James and his daughter.

As we listen to N & P talk about their loving, supportive families, we then hear James saying he doesn't know if anyone will be in audience waiting for him.  Those 2 self centered brats are making me seeth as they continue to bad mouth the guy who was in an orphanage, seems he was adopted, but might be no one will be waiting for him.  They are heartless insensitive and neither IMO deserves to win anything but then seldom do the good, kind people win.  Poor James.  Hopefully he will understand and at some point will be informed of all the love so many have for him.

And ditto re Hillary.