Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

5 hours ago, Naddaclue said:

Looks like Paul & Nicole have ganged up totally on James. No, he hasn't done much this game, but they really don't have to be so mean about it. Don't they realize he's going to see this later & feel like crap?

5 hours ago, Naddaclue said:

Looks like Paul & Nicole have ganged up totally on James. No, he hasn't done much this game, but they really don't have to be so mean about it. Don't they realize he's going to see this later & feel like crap?

Wow,  Nicolle said James if 'dirty'?!  What a b----.  And James has been committed to her throughout.  That is James huge mistake, always committed to those who aren't committed to him.  And it is so painful to hear him wanting to renew with Natalie.  OMG.  Truthfully I am so disappointed that he is considering returning to a relationship with her.  But we know that persons who are being abused, in some strange way, usually love their abusers. 

If Paul and Nic end up F2 that would be 2 of most disliked players up together.  I highly doubt that Paul could win against either Nic or James.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe what happened in the jury house between Day and Paulie.  He really is a piece of work. And Z just put all his crap behind her and doesn't even come to Day's aid.  Both of their families, Z and Paulie, must be embarrassed by what they are seeing and hearing.  Paulie for bring such a make chauvinist pig, and Z for taking that king of treatment from him and then acting like nothing happened between them.  Shame, shame, that's what I say.

8 hours ago, abdala said:

Wow,  Nicolle said James if 'dirty'?!  What a b----.  And James has been committed to her throughout.  That is James huge mistake, always committed to those who aren't committed to him.  And it is so painful to hear him wanting to renew with Natalie.  OMG.  Truthfully I am so disappointed that he is considering returning to a relationship with her.  But we know that persons who are being abused, in some strange way, usually love their abusers. 

If Paul and Nic end up F2 that would be 2 of most disliked players up together.  I highly doubt that Paul could win against either Nic or James.

I agree with you on how lousy it is of Nicole calling James dirty. But I do think Paul can beat either Nicole or James if the jury votes strictly on game play & not who they like personally. I still think Nicole has a chance if she claims she was "laying low" at the beginning of the game & started playing when she had to. Untrue but, hey, it's BB. (I'm very disappointed in Nicole, really liked her on her season.)

I don't have the feeds.  But after reading night owl from last night, it appears that Paul is playing both sides.  Making Nicole and James think he wants to be in F2 with each of them.  Does anyone have an idea where Paul's loyalties actually lie? It used to be when Paul would play his head games he would always tell Victor what he was up to and bounce it off of him.  The benefit was that we as an audience would be aware of what his scheme was.  Does anyone have a clue where is loyalties are?

Maybe he's just hedging his bets, so he'll be covered either way?

On September 14, 2016 at 3:46 PM, joystiick said:

I am asking this again. What part of James' game got screwed because of Nat or his "protecting" Nat? From the beginning of the game, until Nat left the house, I don't remember anything that James did solely to protect Nat. He surely didn't do much of anything that she suggested. I am not saying that Nat was an Angel or did everything correctly, but I just don't see the "Nat screwing James' game angle".

I couldn't agree more. 

Throughout the season, I can only think of one sentence that Natalie spoke to Victor and Paul that could be construed as mildly "screwing over" James. As it turns out, it ended up screwing Natalie even though it was a fact. Had Natalie worded it a tad differently and had Paul not dramatised the situation, I don't believe anyone would be making a big deal of it today. 

I absolutely love James. I've been pulling for him since day one but if I were in the jury, I would have a very difficult time handing him $500,000 for spending most of the summer laying in bed and not playing the game. He handed over a pivotal HOH then secluded himself from the other players as his alliance was picked off. Also, he's has had an embarrassingly poor showing at nearly every competition. If the jury bases their votes on gameplay, I'm afraid the winner will be the snake or the hipster. 

For now, I'll just keep voting for James to win AFP. He needs to bring home something to that beautiful little girl! 

1 hour ago, GunnyBrakewell said:

This is just too cool.  Looking forward to you getting in touch Ma'am.  I am stoked. 

After reading through a lot of these posts, I think you like James as much as I do.  Who would have thunk we would be cheering Army on?  Hey, he is one of us, and as far as I can tell has been a pretty stand up guy.  I hope he makes it to the final two, but I guess we can only hope.  

Can't wait to hear from you Your Highness!  I saw some guys on here don't care for you too much, and were pretty disrespectful.  Would love to see them on the course with you.  That would really be something to behold.

Stand down Brakes...   You should have gotten info by now.  

I don't know if James will make it to F2, as Paul is playing both Nicole AND James.  I would love to see Nic and James screw Paul over, and take each other to F2.  

I know it's very hard to go against loyalty, and I think Nic and James have had it from the beginning.  Like I said, hope to se Nic and James in F2, then let the bitter/biased jury decide.

So I have cast my votes for James to be AFP - will do each day.  Hope he wins it because he does not have a chance at any of the other money.  I do not know what happened to him.  In spite of how stupid he looks, I still like the guy.  These comps he is playing, he might as well just stay in bed and not even come out.  At this point I don't think he could win a comp if all he had to do was spell his first name.  Sorry James but so true - should have got back in the game and took it seriously like the others did and not play around like it was just for fun.  The first part of the HOH was an endurance one and he blew it.  On BBAD last night he told Nicole he thought he dropped because she had him laughing.  Glad you got a laugh out of it because that was a $500,000 joke for you buddy.  Apparently you are rich and we don't know because you do not even seem like you want the money. Best of luck on winning that AFP though - GO TEAM JAMES.

Oh, and by the way that Nicole is a SNAKE.  Last night on BBAD she was telling Paul that James said he could beat Paul if he makes it to F2.  Paul questioned her on that and she just kept embellishing the story - SNAKE

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:57 PM, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

If Nicole makes it to F2, the only reason she will not win is because of a mostly woman/jealous jury.  I am a woman, and I know how catty women can be.  Any day of the week I would rather have men around me, because they (well, most of them) do not hold on to petty gripes like women do.  Sad really, when most of them claim to want to se a woman win this year.  But in a nutshell, they only want themselves to have won.  Hypocrites to the end.  Especially nasty Meech, Gnat and Bridge.  Will be funny to see the votes IF Nic is in F2...

You bring up a good point, they will probably have Nicole go to final 2 and win because all season, they have been talking about having a woman win - it is time they say.  I can't stand Nicole and do not see that she played a good game.  She spent the whole season in bed with Corey and only came out long enough to bad mouth whoever she wanted to go on the block and did not care if her stories were true or not.  Everyone was right when they called her a snake and Zingbot was right when he said she only came on the show to hook up with a man and couldn't win anything

Just now, misswdr said:

You bring up a good point, they will probably have Nicole go to final 2 and win because all season, they have been talking about having a woman win - it is time they say.  I can't stand Nicole and do not see that she played a good game.  She spent the whole season in bed with Corey and only came out long enough to bad mouth whoever she wanted to go on the block and did not care if her stories were true or not.  Everyone was right when they called her a snake and Zingbot was right when he said she only came on the show to hook up with a man and couldn't win anything

I think Nicole played an OK game. She kept herself from being a target. I don't buy that phrase laying in bed all season. She was talking strategy with Corey and memorizing often in bed and trying to stay away from the drama. 

If you really pay attention to who spent the most time in bed it would be Meech and Paul. They slept ALL the time. Paul is not sleeping as much right now because he is pacing the floor and working Nicole and James. I think he is too stressed to sleep as much now. 

People keep putting out there Nicole and Corey or James and Natalie spent the whole summer in bed is just silly talk. 

Nicole is really trashing James. She is starting to play like Paul. Not liking it. Why do they feel the need to do this? Granted, James can't win a dang comp to save his life! I don't think he deserves to win BUT between the other two left, he is just as good lol. I like James, always have, but he is not a good BB player. IMO  and they keep saying how cocky he is acting. Don't see it.

Nicole is a snake, but you have to give the snake her due. She has played a pretty good game to get to the end. Because she was a vet, I did not like her being one of Paulie's minions and ratting out the other folks, but, she always made sure her bases were covered and she was always in the information chain. She won enough comps to be relevant, but not enough to put a big target on her back. I think her being the first HOH was huge and should be something that she stresses to the jury. They are now down to the F3 and she is throwing James under the train (forget the bus), I can't blame her. James should be doing the same thing. You need to be exploiting and exaggerating every negative piece of evidence you can muster against the other players. There is no next week. All that should matter is not finishing 3rd.  

I really wanted James to win this year, but, James just do not deserve to win. He really hasn't done anything significant in the game and has been on cruise control forever. 

Edit: After reading Marty's comments in James' thread, I remembered his vote to evict Vic. That was the correct vote. BB rules screwed him in the end, but that was the right move. So, he does have that.  

13 hours ago, lucigio said:

I can't believe what happened in the jury house between Day and Paulie.  He really is a piece of work. And Z just put all his crap behind her and doesn't even come to Day's aid.  Both of their families, Z and Paulie, must be embarrassed by what they are seeing and hearing.  Paulie for bring such a make chauvinist pig, and Z for taking that king of treatment from him and then acting like nothing happened between them.  Shame, shame, that's what I say.

I agree.  Paulie's parents should feel ashamed re his actions and treatment of Z.  He has no intention of a future with Z.  He is a user/abuser of women and sadly Z has no self worth.  Very sad.

10 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

Stand down Brakes...   You should have gotten info by now.  

I don't know if James will make it to F2, as Paul is playing both Nicole AND James.  I would love to see Nic and James screw Paul over, and take each other to F2.  

I know it's very hard to go against loyalty, and I think Nic and James have had it from the beginning.  Like I said, hope to se Nic and James in F2, then let the bitter/biased jury decide.

First,  I also agree re how great if Nic and James would work together re Paul and take him down.  If Paul wins anything after his disrespectful behavior I think most of us will be very disappointed.

Second,  following posts from what appears to be 2 of our best and brightest, 2 people of USA's highest caliber, 2 people who will forever be linked together re duty and commitment to our nation,  thanks you to both.  You have my sincere respect.  

How about an all veterans season? 

13 hours ago, Naddaclue said:

I agree with you on how lousy it is of Nicole calling James dirty. But I do think Paul can beat either Nicole or James if the jury votes strictly on game play & not who they like personally. I still think Nicole has a chance if she claims she was "laying low" at the beginning of the game & started playing when she had to. Untrue but, hey, it's BB. (I'm very disappointed in Nicole, really liked her on her season.)

Sadly we agree re Paul and game play.  He has focused on the game throughout.  But on a moral level I hope he doesn't win as I believe most agree.

I find it sadly humorous that 2 people who are disliked by so many might win this thing.  But being nice usually doesn't win this game.  As we see re James.  But maybe he can still pull thru this one.

12 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I don't have the feeds.  But after reading night owl from last night, it appears that Paul is playing both sides.  Making Nicole and James think he wants to be in F2 with each of them.  Does anyone have an idea where Paul's loyalties actually lie? It used to be when Paul would play his head games he would always tell Victor what he was up to and bounce it off of him.  The benefit was that we as an audience would be aware of what his scheme was.  Does anyone have a clue where is loyalties are?

Maybe he's just hedging his bets, so he'll be covered either way?

I believe it is the latter. 

8 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Nicole is really trashing James. She is starting to play like Paul. Not liking it. Why do they feel the need to do this? Granted, James can't win a dang comp to save his life! I don't think he deserves to win BUT between the other two left, he is just as good lol. I like James, always have, but he is not a good BB player. IMO  and they keep saying how cocky he is acting. Don't see it.

James cocky?!  And Nic said James is dirty?!!  Wow,  can't see either of those descriptions in reference to James.  Might she and Paul might be deflecting?  I think so.

Will jury members be able to watch any of what is happening now in house?  Wish the could see how Nic and Paul are playing hard and fast on James.  I don't think jury would like that. 

Just going to put this out there because I've suspected it from about week three, everyone thought Vic was Alison pick this year. I've maintained to my hubby it was Paul. The kid didn't know anything about the game & had to read the manual in the storage room & ask others what things meant. How do you go from that to knowing exactly how to play the game? There's always speculation that production feeds them info & a few have confirmed it over the years. 

Some think it was set for Nic & James to be to the end. Now if you want to buy conspiracy theories great but I can't see the lure in production wanting two vets. They both already had their chance & blew it. It's always fun to watch vets but at least bring on some that won't blow up their game so early. Looking at you Frank & Day. 

Anyways, something about Paul & his behavior has always struck me as odd. There's no between for him. It's one extreme or the other. We have seen some rare glimpses of a level headed person but it's only to get info then back to the emotional swing. I just can't see someone that doesn't know the show to be that good at knowing how to work people & suddenly he wins comps? 

Eh feels like a bust of a season but it sure was fun!!! 

About Nicole, I can't see why the gals would be jealous. Nat seems to be the only one not jealous and Day seems to understand it's a game. If the others are jealous it's all on them because might have avoided them but she didn't toss her looks or power at them. She's not a snake. She's playing the game. She's securing her butt a F2 spot and she knows it means tossing James way under that bus to feed into Paul's ego. If she leaves him any doubt he will pick James. Is it scummy? Sure. But she's dealing with scum. 

Yes her butt did lay in bed all the time it doesn't mean she wasn't in the game. I watched those feeds & watched her lay there or the hammock. But she was indeed always scheming. She knew she had to be away from it all but still around it too. What better way than to lay in positions where you can hear and see things? Never tucked away in the closed bedrooms unless she was watching from the hoh.  

She kept herself off the block right up to the end. Now that's impressive!! 

Oh James. Adore the guy but he's been terrible and he's basically a Victoria. Sorry but it's true. Him beating Nic will take a sheer miracle!! How could he blow another endurance comp?? Wave buh-bye to 1/2 a million. He better convince the other two they can win against him to see any type of money. It's not that he didn't game it's that he has been clueless as to who has his back. Corey would have without a doubt taken him to F2 with Nic gone.   Paulie has his back too. So when you ask how did Nat ruin his game? She pulled him away from those willing to protect him. It's not words but actions that will most likely cost you the game. She was still bitter that these guys didn't fall for her. Look the gal is hot I'm sure in her world guys fall all over her but I can't imagine she's not been used hard core. There's way too much bitterness radiating from her when she gets rejected. She didn't clouded his judgment. You can't have a ride or die that doesn't see things the same way as you. To be fair he completely ruined her game but telling everyone  she wanted Vic to stay over Corey. It wasn't trusting Nicorey that ruined it all it was James stating that basically Nat wasn't on board for F4. Nic already didn't trust Nat & for good reason. The people that had James's back was the exact people Nat wanted to target. Still James did make it but it will always be a question of would he have done better without the Gnat in his ear? By better I mean winning comps & keeping people like Paul out of F3. 

I'm not a Paul fan but him working up Day was hilarious!!! She's a cannon always waiting to blow. Never been a Day fan. She's funny at times but I can do without all the repeated nonsense and hair flipping when she argues. She got in his face and was way too aggressive. Without someone there I think she would have hit him. Now him getting in her face too well he should have backed off but it wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to see her do something and have to leave the jury. I'm not for guys stepping to gals but at the same time I'm not for gals stepping to guys. And at any point grown men & women acting like out of control teenagers. It's amusing to watch but disgusting at the same time. Clearly no one is really a grown up in that jury house. 

An all Vets season would be great.  I just don't know (personally) 16 or so that would want to put their business out there 24/7.  :o)

I still like the idea of all girls, all guys, or maybe a season where the first one or two people from different seasons come back.  We never really got to know any of them.

Also, whomever came up with the idea for the punishment packages, IMO, had it right!!!

7 hours ago, abdala said:

Sadly we agree re Paul and game play.  He has focused on the game throughout.  But on a moral level I hope he doesn't win as I believe most agree.

I find it sadly humorous that 2 people who are disliked by so many might win this thing.  But being nice usually doesn't win this game.  As we see re James.  But maybe he can still pull thru this one.

Are you talking about Big Brother or the presidential race ?????

an all Military veterans season would be hard for me - I would not wish to root against any Military veteran!!  - on the other hand watching an entire cast of seasoned physically fit, strategists play comps and mental comps would be refreshing!!  one of the reasons I like James is because of his military background - I have nothing but respect for all of our military past present and yet to come  - heroes all and always in my prayers - thank you -  

What's with James.  Looks like he doesn't even try. Is he trusting and leaving it up to Paul or Nicole to bring him along to the final two, then expect to win $500,000. I'm really disappointed in his methodology in this BB.  Never leave it up to chance, work for it.  If it's Paul and Nicole in the final, I would vote for Nic, as Paul was a real b---buster when things didn't go his way.  But the girls in the Jury house might just be catty enough to hand it to him, in spite of his vocabulary, "you know what I mean", just to stick it to Nicole.  Can't wait for Wednesday. 

I can only wish that Nicole pulls it off and can evict Paul.  I think she does have a gut that against James she has a better chance.  Men in the jury will be all about game  play, and let's face it James (I love him) has had NO game.  I think Corey, Vic, Da, Pauli, Z (cause she'll vote like Pauli) and even Paul (if he get's the bitter out of his arse)...would be more apt to vote for Nic on play.  Bridge, Meech and Nat...just because of basic caddy jealousy.  If anyone goes with Paul they lose...

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 3:50 PM, graceomalley said:

an all Military veterans season would be hard for me - I would not wish to root against any Military veteran!!  - on the other hand watching an entire cast of seasoned physically fit, strategists play comps and mental comps would be refreshing!!  one of the reasons I like James is because of his military background - I have nothing but respect for all of our military past present and yet to come  - heroes all and always in my prayers - thank you -  

Good points.  It would be difficult to vote against any of our brave warriors who give all for this nation.  Had not thought about that aspect. 

IMO our veterans should have the same medical coverage as Congress and Fed employees.  Veterans deserve the best,  the others...not so much.