Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad for me to see the show end especially when I was so hoping f3 had a different outcome.  Going to have to go back to my computer puzzle games or hoyle cards with my morning coffee and my evening hot toddy instead of reading the LFU reports.  I don't get the feeds any longer so I hope you all plan on following BB19 here at Morty's.  And if my old memory hasn't failed me,  BB has only been on 17 years as season 9 (autumn of disaster) was thrown together during the writers strike. You all think you've seen hanky panky the last couple season....that season you saw not just the hanky, BUT the panky!!!  LOL 

When do they have AFP or is the poll they are taking intended for AFP?   Great to see that this week our James is out in front.  Now that (UGH!) Paul won POV seems most likely James wont make it to F2.  Please,  no win for Paul.  My worst nightmare.  Would any in Jury vote for Paul except Paulie and that girl he has wrapped around his finger?  (Z you are in for a huge letdown)  

Paul would be a fool not to go after Nicorey at this point. I believe it would be in his best interest to take out Nic this week and look to beat Corey in the F3. Based on the comps in the F3, I believe Nic would be the toughest comp for Paul. Unfortunately, I don't see any avenue for James to win the game at this point. He really needed to win the HOH to build his resume. 

Not that Vic wouldn't have put them up but they evicted the wrong person. I believe the 3 would still be in power. Vic would go and they wouldn't have this small tyrant running the house. Oh well their mistake. 

Here's the thing, I don't see either taking James. They stand a better chance taking each other. Anyone else sickened by the idea of Paul even having second place? 

I don't know what James can do to secure his place other than win. 

Lord knows I love James.  He has been my hope to win it all since I found out that he was going to be on this season.  But holy cannoli James.  How can you not remember the last words your love  Natalie (who you spent most of the game pissing yours away for) said to you before she left the house?  Dude, most of the HOH competition you didn't even look that engaged or like you cared.

Meanwhile Nicole and Paul seemed like they were fighting for their lives and knew that every answer counted.  At times the James non chalant attitude helps to make the game go smoothly and puts things into perspective.  That it is just a game, when other people are freaking out.  

But damn James, playing that HOH you seemed like you didn't even care what the outcome was. Let the chips fall where they may.

3 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

Oh James! Really? I like him as a person but he sux at this game. He will be happy with the stipend and he will probably get the AFP again. BUT Corey may beat him on that one.

From your words to God's ears.... James was my fav... but for sure seems to have just given up.  Gnat must have really done a number on him.

So how delusional are these houseguests? They have talked all summer about what a great competitor Corey is. He has been mostly trash all summer. I am not impressed by winning a comp against 4 people. He has been good at appearing relaxed, because that is who he is. I would love to have him up there at the end as this BoBo could not formulate an argument to a jury. Even this one, loaded with superficial females. He so pretty never wins.

If I was James, I would be trying to sway Paul to voting out Nicole. If she is gone and James makes the F2 (which I think both the other guys would take him) James is your winner without making a single plea to the jury. Paul and Corey cannot win against Nic or James. IMO

53 minutes ago, joystiick said:

james can not win memory comps. It is not a case of giving up or not caring, his brain does not work in memory comps. It didn't in his previous season and it did not in this season.  

Yup he's always said they are not his comps. So that really screws him on final hoh. 

4 minutes ago, Somerandomguy said:

So how delusional are these houseguests? They have talked all summer about what a great competitor Corey is. He has been mostly trash all summer. I am not impressed by winning a comp against 4 people. He has been good at appearing relaxed, because that is who he is. I would love to have him up there at the end as this BoBo could not formulate an argument to a jury. Even this one, loaded with superficial females. He so pretty never wins.

If I was James, I would be trying to sway Paul to voting out Nicole. If she is gone and James makes the F2 (which I think both the other guys would take him) James is your winner without making a single plea to the jury. Paul and Corey cannot win against Nic or James. IMO

Yup!!! Voting Nicole out makes more sense for James. But not for Paul & he knows it. 

9 minutes ago, Moonpetal said:

Yup!!! Voting Nicole out makes more sense for James. But not for Paul & he knows it. 

I have them ranked James, Nicole, Corey, Paul. Power Paul is back and swearing up and down he knows everything and he is wrong. I don't think it is good for Paul. He has maybe a 5℅ chance to win and that is against Corey every time. I don't think Paul can do better than 2nd.

1 hour ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

From your words to God's ears.... James was my fav... but for sure seems to have just given up.  Gnat must have really done a number on him.

My thoughts exactly.  You can even see in his face how sad he is.  Yes James made that huge mistake protecting a woman he was infatuated with and definitely screwed up.  But as we know he is all heart and when you are led by emotion rather than being in control mentally you are too often taken advantage of.  (Been there, done that)  And in case of $500,000 payout an expensive lesson to learn.  I think he can hardly get out of a bed and can't wait to get the heck out of there. 

If only........something 'unexpected'  would happen tonight.    If only it could just be Nic and James.  

I am asking this again. What part of James' game got screwed because of Nat or his "protecting" Nat? From the beginning of the game, until Nat left the house, I don't remember anything that James did solely to protect Nat. He surely didn't do much of anything that she suggested. I am not saying that Nat was an Angel or did everything correctly, but I just don't see the "Nat screwing James' game angle".

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

I am asking this again. What part of James' game got screwed because of Nat or his "protecting" Nat? From the beginning of the game, until Nat left the house, I don't remember anything that James did solely to protect Nat. He surely didn't do much of anything that she suggested. I am not saying that Nat was an Angel or did everything correctly, but I just don't see the "Nat screwing James' game angle".

Throw it out there stick! I recall several occasions when James made it perfectly clear to Nat they were both playing their own games. 

At this point I don't really care who wins. I'd prefer it be James, not because he's played such a good game, but because he seems to be an all-around nice guy for the most part & could use the money more than Corey or Paul who both seem to come from LOTS of money. Loved Nicole her first season, but this time she didn't do much of anything until recently. If that had been her strategy from the beginning, good for her, but it wasn't. Too bad Victor is out, he played a great game, was as loyal & honest as you can be in this game PLUS could use the money. Wish people would rally round him for America's favorite! Paul has worked the hardest of the 4 left & normally I figure that deserves the win. But after hearing so much come out of his mouth on BBAD, I'd vote against him. 

Jury and how they vote in order

Davonne- Nicole, James, Paul

Zakiah- James, Nicole, Paul

Bridgette- James, Nicole, Paul

Paulie- Paul, James, Nicole

Michelle- James, abstain, Paul, Nicole

Nat- James, Paul, Nicole

Vic- Paul, James, Nicole

Corey- Nicole, James, Paul

And if last jury member is...

Nicole- James

James- Nicole

Paul-  ???

So to surmise, I don't see a path for Paul. He should no he is not well liked, but maybe he thought care packages were sent to those we hated.

Nicole and James is a crap shoot with an edge to James. I do admit to not being sold on Zakiah & Bridgette which would be enough to give Nicole the win.

On a different note, Davonne is so trashy. Tonights jury highlight she was disappointed she let paulie- get her off her game. She shouldn't be, because that is who she is. When has she not acted that way? I enjoyed watching her and Bridgette, but they are part of the problem if they are throwing mess at another female just because she won't do what they wanted her to do.