Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

4 hours ago, Marty said:

I think Nicole and Corey are going to put up Vic and Paul if they win and get one of them out of there. James.... probably the same. 

I agree that James would probably put the bro's up, but Corey...tough one.  He won't  put up Nicole, so ....... Either way going to finally be a good week to watch

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole absolutely wants James to remain b/c she thinks she can count on him to not stab her in the back.

Nicole has become the biggest biatch of the season.  Can't stand her -- and I didn't feel this way when she was on

before.  But something about her changed this year that I cannot tolerate in her.

And if she thinks Corey is going to remain with her outside of the house, she's a fool.

I think Corey would willingly take aim at Paul & Vic but he's not an idiot as he's seemed most of the season. He can't put both up. The shot has to be done low key. One next to James and they aim at who ever is left after the veto. Nic will want to keep James unless James sides with the other two. 

Keeping James can certainly drive a wedge in their alliance. Nat wouldn't have been able to do it. Both sides secretly want James. Ok more Paul than Vic but both Corey & Nic want him. 

It will be interesting to see who shows their cards first. Nic is horrible at lying but the guys are dumb & don't notice. 

If James is put on the block, and, the player from the P/V combo, that is not on the block wins the POV, they could pull the other down and then, vote out Nic. That would definitely be the most drama and I would love to see that. So, I think Corey has to put Vic up since he is the best at comps. 

Will someone please tell me what happened re Natalie getting upset with James due to a microphone or bull horn, or megaphone incident.  It has been mentioned a few times and whatever happened they wonder if that is when Natalie began turning on James.

Yikes !  If anyone knows of this incident please tell me as I am frustrated not knowing what happened there.  Yes, I am now that obsessed with this game. 

16 minutes ago, abdala said:

Will someone please tell me what happened re Natalie getting upset with James due to a microphone or bull horn, or megaphone incident.  It has been mentioned a few times and whatever happened they wonder if that is when Natalie began turning on James.

Yikes !  If anyone knows of this incident please tell me as I am frustrated not knowing what happened there.  Yes, I am now that obsessed with this game. 

Someone with a bullhorn yelled over the fence. I saw it when it was happening but could not make out the words. The feeds were down for about an hour and I guess the houseguests were not allowed to talk about what was said.

Reported on some websites that someone with the bullohorn over the fence yelled Nicole and James have a Final 2. 

2 minutes ago, Marty said:

Someone with a bullhorn yelled over the fence. I saw it when it was happening but could not make out the words. The feeds were down for about an hour and I guess the houseguests were not allowed to talk about what was said.

Reported on some websites that someone with the bullohorn over the fence yelled Nicole and James have a Final 2. 

Marty thanks so much. 

Yes, if that is what happened could see how it possibly would disrupt things.  But a real BB player should realize that many things can be yelled over during these games but seldom if ever are true. Still no excuse for Nat's cruel treatment of James.  She seems to be a vindictive little b----.

Can't believe James is once again defending Nat saying she really is a sweet girl.  But that is how James is, always being the defender and gentleman.  But once this is over hopefully he will see what she is really like.  When Nat exited and talked to Julie it seemed to me Nat was high and certainly enjoying being center of attention.  Quite irritating really.  And I was hoping there would be very little applause.  The fact that she had spirited applause surprised me.

Thanks again Marty ! 

1 hour ago, abdala said:

When Nat exited and talked to Julie it seemed to me Nat was high and certainly enjoying being center of attention.

Bingo!  It's all about the attention.  The 'good' attention anyway. 

I hope that James working with Corey and Nicole works out great.  Just seeing the looks on Paul and Victor's faces will be priceless when they realize they have been blindsided.

1 hour ago, abdala said:

Marty thanks so much. 

Yes, if that is what happened could see how it possibly would disrupt things.  But a real BB player should realize that many things can be yelled over during these games but seldom if ever are true. Still no excuse for Nat's cruel treatment of James.  She seems to be a vindictive little b----.

Can't believe James is once again defending Nat saying she really is a sweet girl.  But that is how James is, always being the defender and gentleman.  But once this is over hopefully he will see what she is really like.  When Nat exited and talked to Julie it seemed to me Nat was high and certainly enjoying being center of attention.  Quite irritating really.  And I was hoping there would be very little applause.  The fact that she had spirited applause surprised me.

Thanks again Marty ! 

I wonder if sometimes the audience applause is not so much for how much they like the evicted house guest, but how happy they are that they had been evicted.  I heard that the audience were told they could not "boo" houseguests anymore.

21 hours ago, graceomalley said:

thanks for the bullhorn explanation Marty!  - I was going to ask the very same thing - the only other thing I don't get is the "bumper car incident" - what was that about?

Thanks for asking that.  Another one that I somehow missed I guess.

22 hours ago, graceomalley said:

thanks for the bullhorn explanation Marty!  - I was going to ask the very same thing - the only other thing I don't get is the "bumper car incident" - what was that about?

I remember someone explaining the bumper car comment but I can't remember. I only remember is was nothing and not what some people had made it out to be. 

41 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

Well well, who'd thunk it lol. Corey is starting to win comps. Guess he won't be called a floater now. He has really come through for Nicole lately. 

James is still my fav.  

Yes,  amazing how suddenly he pops up and starts winning.  Maybe those who believed he was smarter than many of us thought were right. 

1 hour ago, SueZqueZ said:

Well, well, like any good snake it knows when to curl around its prey, hang on till it's ready to strike and eat...LOL  Hats off Nicole hope you and James make F2!!  Toss up who I want to win, but think I'm leaning more towards James.

Yes,  James for a win would make most of us happy.   Love that guy !  

And so,  Nic won veto.  So Vic will be gone.  Then Paul will be weaker.  So if Corey or Nic win HOH then Paul and James up.  Then Paul goes.  What do you think Nic would do re James and Corey?  Certainly she will want Corey.   She desperately wants love and marriage.  (good luck with that one) 

If by some miracle James wins HOH up goes Paul and Corey.  Paul will be out.

If Paul wins then James and Corey, with Corey out.  That outcome would be interesting.  Wonder what would happen if Paul, James, and Nic were together to fight it out? 

I'm extremely behind on BBAD and not watched the feeds for days. So I'm not sure what all Corey has said but it's a smart move to remove Vic. I don't see Corey winning against him. My F3 was James, Coery & Vic. I really wanted to see a great battle. 

I'm a little concerned someone might consider taking Paul because he sucks at comps. It's not that he hasn't played a smart aggressive game but he's just so rude to women. I don't see how that's game. At least Evel Dick was mean to everyone. Paul just picks on what he considers weak. There's no denying he's very entertaining. Who doesn't enjoy friendship or him with Pablo? Poor Pablo tossed to a stranger. Lol 

Those left in house have all played well and in their own ways fought to be in the game. Some just did it really low key. Corey has always intrigued me. I couldn't tell if he was just a rich party boy or if there was actually game going on. I'm always Team James but that's mostly cause he's just so lovable. I like how Paul has played as hard as anyone really can week after week. Nicole has done well winning when needed and even making moves she knew was needed but didn't want to do. Vic has fought hard the whole game and even learned the social part that he lacked. However, there is no denying Corey. He stayed close to the boys and Nicole. He really has never been a serious target. When the time was right he has stepped up. I'm definitely team Corey and James for F2. Go Jamrey!!! 

Wow Paul and Vic really have bitter block syndrome. I'm almost caught up on BBAD & tomorrow I can get back to feeds. 

Nat going is definitely a good game move for James. Everyone wants him now. Though I can't imagine why Paul or Vic thinks they would win against him. Only Paulie would vote for them. All the gals can't stand Nic and most won't look past that dislike. Corey might be the only toss up against James. 

Back to the bitter block bros... You can see Vic often lost in thought probably trying to figure out what he can do to put the target on Paul without Paul blowing up on him. 

Watching this cast figure out nutrition labels & expiration dates is hilarious. I can only imagine if most didn't live at home they have food poisoning often and clearly no one not even Meech understands nutrition labels. 

3 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

Wow Paul and Vic really have bitter block syndrome.

Haha yes they probably do.

But do you know who would have it even more?  Corey & Nicole. 

My only reason for continuing to watch this train wreck of a season is

to see those two lose before final three OR lose to whoever one of them is sitting next to

in the final two. Corey I can't stand, but if he's sitting next to Nicole he's probably going to win.

I also don't like Paul but if he makes it to final two next to Nicole OR Corey, I think he should win

since he clearly played a better game than either of them.

Victor trumps everyone.

James will beat everyone but Victor -- but I admit it might not be b/c he played a better game but b/c

he's more "likeable" by the jury and that will cloud their judgment.

Corey beats only Nicole.

Paul beats Nicole or Corey.

And Nicole beats no one.  Unless the jury transforms more than any other jury in the history of BB.

I am a new poster and have a question.  It looks like the HGs can post on their Twitter accounts.  I was just reading some of Nicole's and they are dated during the summer months while they are in the house.  I don't really know anything about Twitter but I thought the HGs couldn't have any contact with the outside world.  Thanks.