Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

Well the way I see it is James is a big boy. He mostly amused with Natalie. They have a quirky friendship

Bottom line is James is going to play the game how he wants and it doesn't matter what advise he gets from Natalie.

:D

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, abdala said:

OMG, I did not see her go into detail re Corey and wanting Vic.  Now I see why so many cant stand her.  I feel so sorry for James.  He (and I) thought she had real feeling for James.   Glad you told me you were  from Jersey.  Sorry that I was making general statement re girls from Jersey.  I was repeating what Paulie had said.  Good to know most people in Jersey aren't like those  2.  (I love Maryland, my grandkids live there)

Re Nic.  Last time I liked her, she seemed sweet and kind, and having fun with Hayden.  But this year, as I watched her with Corey, once again in bed cuddling and even more so and not involved very much in game.  The game she played was immediately run to everyone telling them everything others told her and now she runs to Paul (Ugh,how could she?) and Vic.  AND for being naïve (stupid) to fall for the plan Paul came up with, to be nice and friendly to everyone to let them think they (Paul and Vic) liked them.  I just don't understand how she could overlook Paul's IN HER FACE RAGE/ATTACK (in capitals because that is how he was screaming) and fall for it and allow them to control her moves. 

But we all have our favs and those we don't care for.  As I said in past I liked her but this year am disappointed and confused re her actions.

Hey, as far as "girls from Jersey" go, not a problem.  Generalizations are made ALL the time.  I take no offense to that.  You are OK in my book!

Where in MD are your Grandkids?  You can message me, I fully understand not wanting to give out too much info!!  

6 hours ago, straykat said:

The whole showmance thing has brought the show down. I'm really bored watching people cuddling and groping in bed for hours. It seems like in most of these showmances, the women are always the man's "plus one" for the vote.

I often go back and watch some clips of previous years and even the people I didn't like in the season have had so much more to contribute to making the show interesting than any of the people in recent years.

I watched a video of Brittney Hayes' DR sessions. She could be so funny...mean but funny. Hell, I even miss old Chill Town and Jesse and the Friendship.It was all so much better than these 20 something wannabes. 

Concur 100%.  HATE the whole showmance thing.  It is literally stomache turning....

Nat is immature. She once told James if you lie when you swear on all you love then those will die. She said it in her baby voice. It was sickening. James look a bit annoyed. 

It would not surprise me if she tries to baby talk Vic into trying to persuade others to stay. Only Vic sees past her crap. 

Really hoping Natalie is ejected this week (really wish tomorrow!!).  She has given strategic ditsy a new meaning!!! The last two weeks of her constant nonsense babble has driven me nuts to read.  I feel for James.  I think at times he does want her gone and wishes he hadn't connected to her.  I don't have the feeds this year and as I read the James/Nat convo's in the LFU all I can think of is "OMG I so so feel sorry for the LFU's this year for having to type such nonsense!" They are the winners this year...Morty's LFU's!!!

19 minutes ago, SueZqueZ said:

I don't have the feeds this year and as I read the James/Nat convo's in the LFU all I can think of is "OMG I so so feel sorry for the LFU's this year for having to type such nonsense!" They are the winners this year...Morty's LFU's!!!

Ditto.

Thanks for hanging in there with the bunch this season ! ! !

On September 4, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Moonpetal said:

Nat is immature. She once told James if you lie when you swear on all you love then those will die. She said it in her baby voice. It was sickening. James look a bit annoyed. 

It would not surprise me if she tries to baby talk Vic into trying to persuade others to stay. Only Vic sees past her crap. 

I totally agree.  Victor saw her as a fake ass from the beginning. He didn't want anything to do with her from the jump and I think that was before his first eviction. And I think I wrote way back that the reason Natalie was gunning so hard to get Paulie out was because he saw her for what she truly was.  

Oh James.  What to do?  Let them evict Natalie, cut your losses and then win HOH on Thursday.  You could literally re-set the game because everyone would want your vote the following week.  Especially if you get out Paul.

13 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I totally agree.  Victor saw her as a fake ass from the beginning. He didn't want anything to do with her from the jump and I think that was before his first eviction. And I think I wrote way back that the reason Natalie was gunning so hard to get Paulie out was because he saw her for what she truly was.  

Oh James.  What to do?  Let them evict Natalie, cut your losses and then win HOH on Thursday.  You could literally re-set the game because everyone would want your vote the following week.  Especially if you get out Paul.

Agree! Just let Nat go. 

Seeing Corey goes this far is conflicting. Is he some under cover genius? Or is it just dumb luck? Hate that I'm thinking this but I'm starting to like him. It's like the kid wakes up when he needs to and chills when things are fine. Hooking up with Nic while staying tight with the guys really has set him into a great position. 

I'm sure I'll get slammed for this but seeing that James stands zero chance I'm all for Vic & Corey as final two. 

I just can't stand Paul anymore and Nic has annoyed me this whole season. 

They will flip flop all week on who they want out. I would not be surprised is James just tosses this to Nat. He seems to have given up. They did talk about blindsiding them and voting out Nat. 

Watching a BBAD from a few days ago right after they did the veto. Vic had a deep stare while they talked about evicting Nat. I get the feeling he wants her to stay but is not saying anything. It would make a better game move for him to keep Nat. He said something but Paul and Nic came back strong on keeping James. 

Nat will not let go of them making fun of her "early in the game". Look when you have work done people are going to comment. Plus being on this type of show all they have is talking about each other. Rarely does it go past the house. 

Nicole and Corey talking just a while ago and they want to put up Victor and Paul. Their plan is to go final 3 with James.

James is doing a good job of laying low and being the weak wounded bird to take to the end 

Was it just me or were Paul and Vic extremely rude and obnoxious tonight on BBAD.  I really like Vic (right after James as my favorite) but tonight he really turned me off liking him.  They were just so rude to everyone.  Screaming at each other and making fun of everyone on the show.  What was up with that - certainly acting like cockly little b*****ds thinking they are running the game.  Hope this week that James wins HOH and shows them who the real player is - come on James get in the game.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:28 PM, calliegirl said:

I felt so bad for James as she was running her mouth.   I wanted to reach thru the computer screen and slap the you know what out of her.   I hope that he now truly sees how she is and doesn't persue a personal relationship with her outside the house.  I also hope that they do send Nat out this week.  James never told her who to put up or vote for etc.  But she was telling him if he stayed who he needed to put up.  I also thinks she has a thing for Victor, but her personality is more fitting like Paul's.  Especially when she get really mad.

I agree and I also felt like smacking her.  I have been away from updates for few days.  As I read yesterday's Vic and Paul asked James if his quarrels with Nat happened after 'the megaphone.'  Any idea what that was about?

14 hours ago, Marty said:

Nicole and Corey talking just a while ago and they want to put up Victor and Paul. Their plan is to go final 3 with James.

James is doing a good job of laying low and being the weak wounded bird to take to the end 

Yes, agree, if James could pull out a win that would be wonderful.  If he could end up F2 with Corey James would win it all.  Then we would see Nat trying her best to pull him back in.

9 hours ago, misswdr said:

Was it just me or were Paul and Vic extremely rude and obnoxious tonight on BBAD.  I really like Vic (right after James as my favorite) but tonight he really turned me off liking him.  They were just so rude to everyone.  Screaming at each other and making fun of everyone on the show.  What was up with that - certainly acting like cockly little b*****ds thinking they are running the game.  Hope this week that James wins HOH and shows them who the real player is - come on James get in the game.

I'm behind on my BBAD and not been able to watch live feeds the last couple of days but Paul seems to bring out the worse in any of the guys even Corey at times. I can't figure it out. He's does have a fun side but there's this other side that you can tell is far more the real him. It's pure AHole! I don't see many really talking to him much after the  honeymoon of the after show bliss wears  off. 

Nic and Corey making final 3 plans is a bit comical. Vic & Paul have talked about keeping Nic. It's a classic typical move to keep who they think they can beat. Everyone is afraid of Nat. Vic does want to keep her but he only voices his opinion to have Paul bulldoze voting her out. He can't see past wanting the satisfaction to see James go. 

Corey and Nic hold all the cards for voting. 

I do think Nat has real feelings for James.  Her actions match up very much with a gal that has used her good looks  and cute ability to attract guys and typically gets used by these guys.  I think she fully came into this game expecting to be able to use all that to her advantage to be able to use the guys to her advantage. Then she met James and I feel that that screwed up her plans on what she wanted to do and often she still stays very guarded with him simply because of her past.  Some of the things she says and does is a bit much but I think it makes sense when she talks about her past and relationships with men. Or boys rather..

I don't think she'll have her hand out to James if he wins. I think she truly has an interest in being very close friends with him when they leave the show. Her and James have talked about her coming to live with him for a while to see how it is in Texas though I doubt she would ever leave her mom.  I think anyone expecting much from these relationships that we watch is just a bunch of pipe dreams. We see that true relationships can come out of the shows but it's best to just take it for what it is during the show because it's their lives either way. James is a big boy and can make these decisions for himself . 

------

Going off of last night it would seem James might Nat and the bouncing personality. She's sweet then sour. Make no mistake while she might value their new friendship the girl is there for that pay out. She did throw James under the bus but to be fair he's the one that did it first and messed up an alliance . All's fair in love, war and Big Brother! 

I really thought that Nat really liked James but she put him in the friend zone after leading him on.  She really just used him and it makes me sad.  She is good at it because I believed her.  It's  a  good thing James wallet was safely tucked away while this Fackmance went on.  Sorry James that we saw this happen to you.

1 hour ago, fredtheturtle said:

I really thought that Nat really liked James but she put him in the friend zone after leading him on.  She really just used him and it makes me sad.  She is good at it because I believed her.  It's  a  good thing James wallet was safely tucked away while this Fackmance went on.  Sorry James that we saw this happen to you.

ya I really defended Natalie all season. I think they will remain friends but she really is very manipulative. He can do better. 

On September 4, 2016 at 7:40 PM, Marty said:

Well the way I see it is James is a big boy. He mostly amused with Natalie. They have a quirky friendship

Bottom line is James is going to play the game how he wants and it doesn't matter what advise he gets from Natalie.

:D

Nat disgusts me I hope she is done and James wakes the f up

5 hours ago, Chantal1025 said:

All they do is sleep on this season it is so boring what happened to fun prankster James nat ruined his personality by controlling him to much Wake up James she is just after a pay out

The more Nat runs her mouth about herself (how she knows how to work and has the best work ethic - from the 7:13 time in last nights post and she's 'bragged' about it and herself before) the worse she makes herself look, IMO.  If you truly are that way, then people will notice.  No bragging or patting yourself on the back needed.   I hope that James doesn't help her out financially at all after the show.  She only ended up with James because she 'hopped' from guy to guy till she found one that she could manipulate to a certain extant.  

Can't wait for tonight's  eviction . I hope it's Natalie, because of the way she treated and spoke to James. I guess Paulie was right about one thing. That Jersey girls, Natalie, turned out to be a piece of work. In the event that James is saved he needs to do everything he can to win that HOH . Then put up Victor and Paul, hoping that neither one (and I mean Vic) win the veto power. I personally would love to see Paul get the boot. He is so obnoxious.

I keep rehashing how I want this to play out.  For some reason or another I still don't like that Vic was evicted twice and came back again.  That will always eat at my craw when I think about Season 18.  Producers should of had a rule in place that stated 5 play to come back, unless they had previously been evicted.  Don't get me wrong I respect the guy for his stamina, I just don't think its fair.  We are all use to the once returnee but a twice. no bueno.  JMHO

I am pulling for James to win tonights HOH and puts Nat and Vic up.  One comes down the other half goes up. I would love to see Nic/James F2.  Mushy I know, but I'm a softy when it comes to these to vets.

James will survive tonight, because Nicole wants him to.  If he doesn't win the HOH competition though, he's going to be nominated again and probably go out.  Natalie is just showing her  true colors.  What's really going on the inside always comes out when people are scared, afraid or cornered.  

Whoever wins HOH tonight is going to probably be a player in the final 3.