Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

9 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

This season while entertaining has had some of the most unappealing people. Joeza was so disrespect to really everyone in and outside the house. Paulie, something is just wrong with that guy & I don't have a proper doctrine to fully say what is wrong but I'm certain narcissistic bunghole is one of them. Paul goodness one minute he's sweet the next he's sour. Lately he's been down right bitter. 

It it seems this season can't get past personal things that go even when out of the house. Continuing to belittle a person when they are out of the house is just down right mean. That's not game. They've done this with every eviction. By they I mean mostly Paul & Nic. Others do join in but they are always the ones that start it and kerp it going. 

I wonder how voting will go. I think it's going to be lots of personal voting. Mostly because how much each of them are clinging to every little thing. 

This is what happens when after such an amazing amounts season you pull in people who don't know the game. They need a better mix of fans and I guess people that don't have tvs that live away from technology lol cause who hasn't heard of BB? 

I miss when we had both strong women and men. All these idiots looking to bone up or they simply are the type that can't be without someone make me wish we could vote and give them punishments instead of care packages. 

Princesswhitetrash - I get so sick of hearing people blame their choices on others. It's your vote! No one has their hand up your rear speaking for you. That and voting with the house crap. It's 1/2 a million here people wake the heck up!! 

James has been saying stuff like that and he's going to use the info he has all the wrong way. Nat is screwing with game side. He can't focus. He can't figure out how to out Paul, Paul. James will not play the jerk just to win. It's why he's so adored but he's got learn how to toss out the info right because he leaves out bits or delivers it wrong because he's just too nice. 

Another brilliant idea !!  And I am serious,  why not give out Punishments also ?  We all can build hostility toward some players and voting punishments might be a great way for viewers to show our dislike of one's actions..  Like take away someone's vote or chance to play next comp or just make them be Have Not additional week ?  Some great ideas for BB from viewers IMO.

And if they had Punishment Awards (the 'P' awards) this season each time someone made lewd remarks toward women then comes a punishment and why, or each time someone is totally self absorbed, they get a 'P' award,  and also even for lack of game play, the "P" award  might lite fire under that person's butt and get them busy thinking about game play?  But, IMO, a "P" award for getting into a time wasting showmance that takes your focus off the real prize. 

But for legality reasons the "P" awards might not be feasible?

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

One thing I noticed when Bridg was talking to Julie after she was evicted, Julie asked her why she thought that she was evicted.  She answered that maybe everyone in the house was afraid of her for being a strong willed, intelligent, independent woman.  The audience response?  *crickets*. Not one person clapped.  I thought it was hilarious.

I agree.  Wonder how she will feel when she sees herself acting the fool with Frank?  She probably won't see her actions with him as weak/stupid/idiotic.  But hope she see it.

9 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

Watching BBAD, and I could swear I just heard James tell Gnat that if Nic/C were honorable they should have stood up at the nom ceremony and told Vic, No, the only reason James voted you out was because we told him to.  THen he (James) said they should have said that's wrong, put one of us up in his place... Something to that effect.  WTF?

Im sorry, am I watching BB or a new show called "Cry me a river", or is it "My big fat BB Pity Party"?  

Just so confused at this point...  I miss the "TRUE" BB players of old.

LOL.  As a new BB viewer (this my 3rd season) the only 'strong' player I remember is Derrick from what I have seen.  I didn't like him very much BUT his game was strong, unrelenting, brilliant in that he always took that weak demeanor and never came out to say who he wanted out but convinced the person he was talking to that it was their idea.  Certainly due to his law enforcement training which no one was aware of til after game ended.

Other than that no one else stands out. 

1 hour ago, abdala said:

I agree.  Wonder how she will feel when she sees herself acting the fool with Frank?  She probably won't see her actions with him as weak/stupid/idiotic.  But hope she see it.

She will see it, but mark my words here, I am 99.9% sure that her boyfriend Ben and most of his family and friends have already seen it, and were totally disgusted and embarrassed by her actions with Frank the empty Tank.  

Do you remember the first few weeks in the house she was ADAMANT about no "boys" EVER sleeping or even laying in the same  bed as her because she refused to "disrespect" her boyfriend? (I believe she lied to everyone and said he was a yoga instructor when in reality he is a doctor)  Who knows, maybe he is with Dr.s w/out boarders and she never thought he would see any of her antics, i.e: Frank.

Anywho, as a side note did you see the puppet show Paul put on for the HGs on BBAD?  His impression of her was dead on, and one of the funniest things I have seen him do!  "Oh Frank, I love your ball sweat". Too good!

1 hour ago, abdala said:

LOL.  As a new BB viewer (this my 3rd season) the only 'strong' player I remember is Derrick from what I have seen.  I didn't like him very much BUT his game was strong, unrelenting, brilliant in that he always took that weak demeanor and never came out to say who he wanted out but convinced the person he was talking to that it was their idea.  Certainly due to his law enforcement training which no one was aware of til after game ended.

You should do yourself a favor and watch a few of the much earlier seasons.  They played to win!  Especially Janelle's seasons.  That woman rocked!

As I've said from the beginning of the game I love James and would love for him to win.  It's not looking good for him though, unless he wins the veto.  Honestly, even if he does win veto I wouldn't be suprised if he pulled Natalie off the block, just because he's that type of person he is.  Even though she doesn't deserve it.  Honorable.

Victor - he is my second choice as I've said before, but not for the obvious reasons.  Yes, he's fought back several times, and that's important.  But I just kind of like the kid's values.  He doesn't disrespect people.  He keeps it real.  For crying out loud, he cleans.  He seems to have some morals.

Paul - annoying as hell and seems to know everything about being a successful human being whether you live in Malibu or on Mars.  I will say this though, he is a good reader of other people.  He's managed to key in on people's vulnerabilities and feed into them.  Either  pumping them up and promoting "friendship" or going straight into attack mode.  I've got to give the boy props.  Even though I've been disgusted by some of the things that have come out of his mouth, he's been playing the game.

The rest are just lame for one reason or another.  If it comes down to Nicole, Natalie or Mr. Simple winning, I might just take my marbles and go home for good.

11 hours ago, joystiick said:

Wait are you talking about Frank's girlfriend, minus the kissing? The one who was ready to take out the person who screwed her best friend Bronte...until Frank told her it was him? The one who said she didn't mind being evicted so that Frank could stay in the house? I don't think we needed any more of those Bridgette. Maybe the Bridgette that she became for about a week, but, she didn't become "tough" until after her "boyfriend" left. 

I'm referring to Bridgette, the only person who had the integrity to speak up to Paulie while he sat smugly in the HOH room humiliating Natalie in front of the entire house. This is the same Bridgette that was integral in having Paulie exposed as a complete douchebag and eventually evicted.

57 minutes ago, xmarycontraryx said:

I'm referring to Bridgette, the only person who had the integrity to speak up to Paulie while he sat smugly in the HOH room humiliating Natalie in front of the entire house. This is the same Bridgette that was integral in having Paulie exposed as a complete douchebag and eventually evicted.

That Bridgette would be useful, but the Bridgette that played the first month of the game was just taking up space. 

9 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

She will see it, but mark my words here, I am 99.9% sure that her boyfriend Ben and most of his family and friends have already seen it, and were totally disgusted and embarrassed by her actions with Frank the empty Tank.  

Do you remember the first few weeks in the house she was ADAMANT about no "boys" EVER sleeping or even laying in the same  bed as her because she refused to "disrespect" her boyfriend? (I believe she lied to everyone and said he was a yoga instructor when in reality he is a doctor)  Who knows, maybe he is with Dr.s w/out boarders and she never thought he would see any of her antics, i.e: Frank.

Anywho, as a side note did you see the puppet show Paul put on for the HGs on BBAD?  His impression of her was dead on, and one of the funniest things I have seen him do!  "Oh Frank, I love your ball sweat". Too good!

I did not see her speak of her boyfriend. must have taken dogs out?  Did not see Frank do imitation.  Can't stand him but he can be funny.  Quite a mix of personalities in that guy. 

Someone wondered if she really has a boyfriend?  I mean could a woman act that way if she had a boyfriend?  But then there was Christine, married and hung onto Cody throughout.  And her husband didn't seem to mind?! 

6 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

As I've said from the beginning of the game I love James and would love for him to win.  It's not looking good for him though, unless he wins the veto.  Honestly, even if he does win veto I wouldn't be suprised if he pulled Natalie off the block, just because he's that type of person he is.  Even though she doesn't deserve it.  Honorable.

Victor - he is my second choice as I've said before, but not for the obvious reasons.  Yes, he's fought back several times, and that's important.  But I just kind of like the kid's values.  He doesn't disrespect people.  He keeps it real.  For crying out loud, he cleans.  He seems to have some morals.

Paul - annoying as hell and seems to know everything about being a successful human being whether you live in Malibu or on Mars.  I will say this though, he is a good reader of other people.  He's managed to key in on people's vulnerabilities and feed into them.  Either  pumping them up and promoting "friendship" or going straight into attack mode.  I've got to give the boy props.  Even though I've been disgusted by some of the things that have come out of his mouth, he's been playing the game.

The rest are just lame for one reason or another.  If it comes down to Nicole, Natalie or Mr. Simple winning, I might just take my marbles and go home for good.

Agree with all you said.  Yes, must say Paul plays the game and does read into peoples weak spots.  And he goes in with a vengeance. He told Vic they must  go after Nat to keep her upset/nervous.  And today she mentioned that one guy was coming after her again.  James told her to ignore him when James is gone.  I have been thinking that Vic might get an alliance with Nat as she would certainly be no threat if at F2.

But agree that Paul has been playing the game with focus and determination.  He advises Vic re how to act among others, as re Nicorey to be nice/friendly to gain their trust,  and now to go after Nat keep her off guard.  But his grossness and cursing and rages/attacks cause me to think less of his game and certainly less re his character.  I hope he doesn't win, of the 2 hope Vic wins.  Certainly don't want Nicorey to win anything.

10 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

You should do yourself a favor and watch a few of the much earlier seasons.  They played to win!  Especially Janelle's seasons.  That woman rocked!

Do you remember what season she was on?  I should do that and get to see what the really strong women can do.  Did she win? 

9 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

All my thoughts! 

Mr simple!!!! Hahahaha perfect!! 

Meech grabbing Pablo was so funny!! She's talking crap and just grabs him and jets. 

Abdala, I agree you need to see past seasons. Dr will was always good. I love Evel Dicks season. Janelle was awesome!! She's really fun to watch. What you will notice is strong women but also the guys are not always out for tail. It makes seasons filled with game and not all this side junk. 

As for Bridge, sure she had some good moments but I sure could slap her each time she did that fake baby voice. She's definitely not what I would consider a strong woman player. She was willing to toss her game for Frank. 

I'm convinced most this season have split personalities. 

I think BB took Baldwin. They couldn't really show much of him so I'm sure they took him. 

Anyone one else totally confused how Corey just won Veto? Are they giving him Beer? 

I saw him talking strategy to the camera the other night. I keep wondering if he's playing dumb or just one of those people that have few and far between light bulb moments. 

16 hours ago, abdala said:

I only started watching about five years ago and completely agree. If memory serves, Derrick has been the only player I've cheered for since day one and respected his game play throughout. 

Again, I wish BB was less concerned with casting attractive young women with low self esteem and men who refuse to wear a shirt on national TV and would instead cast serious game players with a single goal in mind: WINNING $500,000.

5 hours ago, joystiick said:

That Bridgette would be useful, but the Bridgette that played the first month of the game was just taking up space. 

Yeah, I really didn't pay attention to Bridgette the first month. I found the Tiffany, Da & Frank debacle to be terribly annoying and pretty much skipped over their camera time. It wasn't until the Cabbage Patch comment that I really noticed her and now that I think about it, I was annoyed that she was Frank's puppy dog.

Hey- at least I knew Paul was a douchebag from day one. Lol. Has anyone seen his Instagram page? Someone loves himself VERY much! 

7 hours ago, xmarycontraryx said:

Yeah, I really didn't pay attention to Bridgette the first month. I found the Tiffany, Da & Frank debacle to be terribly annoying and pretty much skipped over their camera time. It wasn't until the Cabbage Patch comment that I really noticed her and now that I think about it, I was annoyed that she was Frank's puppy dog.

Hey- at least I knew Paul was a douchebag from day one. Lol. Has anyone seen his Instagram page? Someone loves himself VERY much! 

I was very disappointed with the play of Day and Frank. Vets know or should know that there is no long-term upside to public spats. The vets should have rolled right over this cast, but, they all made rookie mistakes because they were trying to position themselves to win the game...in the first two or three weeks, rather than playing the game in segments. 

Unfortunately, there will be a number of women that will look at this season and come to the conclusion that the way to get ahead in this game is to have a showmance. The women that didn't have a guy to protect them were the first to go. I am still waiting to see a group of women that will work together, through thick and thin, and not get caught up in petty spats, jealousy, and the wishes of the man that became "the one" in the first 10 days.   

The whole showmance thing has brought the show down. I'm really bored watching people cuddling and groping in bed for hours. It seems like in most of these showmances, the women are always the man's "plus one" for the vote.

I often go back and watch some clips of previous years and even the people I didn't like in the season have had so much more to contribute to making the show interesting than any of the people in recent years.

I watched a video of Brittney Hayes' DR sessions. She could be so funny...mean but funny. Hell, I even miss old Chill Town and Jesse and the Friendship.It was all so much better than these 20 something wannabes. 

Wow wow wow !! I am so pi++++ with Nat.  She turns out to truly be a wench, or worse.  To tell James that she wont talk to him if he decides to join forces with Nicoley? (If James ends up staying and she gets evicted)  Please James, finally see and get the b++++  to realize and remember what she said to you last night.  And she continued her brain washing throughout the night.  And after he tells her he is shocked re her statements she continues, in more subtle (?) way to remind him that Nicoley is reason she is up and that he should tell them that he should put them up and tell them it is in retribution for what they did to Natalie.  And repeating that scenario over and over and over ! I hate to admit to this but seems Paulie was right !!  She spit James out as Paulie said Jersey girls will do. 

On the positive side I must say Nat does have strong intuition and can see that Nicoley and Paul want her evicted and to keep James.  And this is what they are planning.  She does seem to be able to think things thru.  And certainly she is bitter re James urging her to have faith in Nicorey and also was angry when he threw comp to Nicole. But her vindictiveness toward James if he dares to join Nicorey by never speaking to him again shows her true character.  Hope she doesn't think she will be AFP. 

Whoever isn't evicted will be fought over like a pack of dogs after the same bone.

Next week one of the 'Fabulous 4' will have to go up on the block... and they'll need that extra vote.

(Wonder who they'll shun next week ?)

1 hour ago, abdala said:

Wow wow wow !! I am so pi++++ with Nat.  She turns out to truly be a wench, or worse.  To tell James that she wont talk to him if he decides to join forces with Nicoley? (If James ends up staying and she gets evicted)  Please James, finally see and get the b++++  to realize and remember what she said to you last night.  And she continued her brain washing throughout the night.  And after he tells her he is shocked re her statements she continues, in more subtle (?) way to remind him that Nicoley is reason she is up and that he should tell them that he should put them up and tell them it is in retribution for what they did to Natalie.  And repeating that scenario over and over and over ! I hate to admit to this but seems Paulie was right !!  She spit James out as Paulie said Jersey girls will do. 

On the positive side I must say Nat does have strong intuition and can see that Nicoley and Paul want her evicted and to keep James.  And this is what they are planning.  She does seem to be able to think things thru.  And certainly she is bitter re James urging her to have faith in Nicorey and also was angry when he threw comp to Nicole. But her vindictiveness toward James if he dares to join Nicorey by never speaking to him again shows her true character.  Hope she doesn't think she will be AFP. 

Also, if you watched BBAD last night (or this morning EST) Gnat told James all about her crush on Corey, how it was game play, then went on to tell him that she told Corey she wanted to be with Vic.  James just sat there taking it all in, agreed with her, but you could tell he was heart broken.  Then he was just laying on the bed watching her try on her outfits for veto and eviction night.

I CAN NOT STAND that Trollope. She gives all us Jersey girls a bad name.  Thank the Good Lord I am now in MD.  I love it here and would not ever want to leave.

If anyone voted for her to be AFP, either they are seriously bent, or they are part of her *ahem* friends.  Why is it that ALL the girls had/have a problem with Nic?  Jealousy? Intimidation? Someone please explain this to me.  This is the girl who spells out the "F" word, so she does not have to say it.  I'm just sick of all the under cover groping.  As someone else said in an earlier post, are they there to win the 500k, or find a boy toy? I just don't get it.

One can only hope that the next cast is in it to win it.  If only CBS and BB casting would realize that most of their audience is not a bunch of 22 year old boozers.  UGH!!!!!

11 minutes ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

Also, if you watched BBAD last night (or this morning EST) Gnat told James all about her crush on Corey, how it was game play, then went on to tell him that she told Corey she wanted to be with Vic.  James just sat there taking it all in, agreed with her, but you could tell he was heart broken.  Then he was just laying on the bed watching her try on her outfits for veto and eviction night.

I CAN NOT STAND that Trollope. She gives all us Jersey girls a bad name.  Thank the Good Lord I am now in MD.  I love it here and would not ever want to leave.

If anyone voted for her to be AFP, either they are seriously bent, or they are part of her *ahem* friends.  Why is it that ALL the girls had/have a problem with Nic?  Jealousy? Intimidation? Someone please explain this to me.  This is the girl who spells out the "F" word, so she does not have to say it.  I'm just sick of all the under cover groping.  As someone else said in an earlier post, are they there to win the 500k, or find a boy toy? I just don't get it.

One can only hope that the next cast is in it to win it.  If only CBS and BB casting would realize that most of their audience is not a bunch of 22 year old boozers.  UGH!!!!!

OMG, I did not see her go into detail re Corey and wanting Vic.  Now I see why so many cant stand her.  I feel so sorry for James.  He (and I) thought she had real feeling for James.   Glad you told me you were  from Jersey.  Sorry that I was making general statement re girls from Jersey.  I was repeating what Paulie had said.  Good to know most people in Jersey aren't like those  2.  (I love Maryland, my grandkids live there)

Re Nic.  Last time I liked her, she seemed sweet and kind, and having fun with Hayden.  But this year, as I watched her with Corey, once again in bed cuddling and even more so and not involved very much in game.  The game she played was immediately run to everyone telling them everything others told her and now she runs to Paul (Ugh,how could she?) and Vic.  AND for being naïve (stupid) to fall for the plan Paul came up with, to be nice and friendly to everyone to let them think they (Paul and Vic) liked them.  I just don't understand how she could overlook Paul's IN HER FACE RAGE/ATTACK (in capitals because that is how he was screaming) and fall for it and allow them to control her moves. 

But we all have our favs and those we don't care for.  As I said in past I liked her but this year am disappointed and confused re her actions.

3 hours ago, abdala said:

I felt so bad for James as she was running her mouth.   I wanted to reach thru the computer screen and slap the you know what out of her.   I hope that he now truly sees how she is and doesn't persue a personal relationship with her outside the house.  I also hope that they do send Nat out this week.  James never told her who to put up or vote for etc.  But she was telling him if he stayed who he needed to put up.  I also thinks she has a thing for Victor, but her personality is more fitting like Paul's.  Especially when she get really mad.

20 hours ago, abdala said:

Do you remember what season she was on?  I should do that and get to see what the really strong women can do.  Did she win? 

No, she did not win, but she was GREAT!!!  I believe she was on season 6, and 14.  Now SHE was a player, and beautiful as well.