Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

9 hours ago, Somerandomguy said:

I have been defending Nicole's position this week as she is now setup squarely in the center of two alliances. Upon further review, she is doing terrible. If Paul or Victor survive to the end, they win. The jury will reward gameplay, not a floating or positioning gameplayer. They always do. Always. She could easily have survived a weak attack like Victoria/Meech could muster.

The jury does not always reward gameplay.  Bitter Jury Syndrome was very apparent in Season 14 when Ian was crowned champ instead of Dan.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently I can only have an opinion if it pleases you and doesn't include the words "manhood" or "America." Otherwise, I'll receive a lecture about the military and my freedom from someone who knows absolutely nothing about me other than I'm a smarta$$ who enjoys trashy reality tv.  

Honestly Princess, lighten up. If you get this worked up over a comment about Big Brother, I'd hate to be stuck with you trying to figure out what's for dinner. 

xxxooo

Tacos. Definitely Tacos.

1 hour ago, xmarycontraryx said:

Apparently I can only have an opinion if it pleases you and doesn't include the words "manhood" or "America." Otherwise, I'll receive a lecture about the military and my freedom from someone who knows absolutely nothing about me other than I'm a smarta$$ who enjoys trashy reality tv.  

Honestly Princess, lighten up. If you get this worked up over a comment about Big Brother, I'd hate to be stuck with you trying to figure out what's for dinner. 

xxxooo

Tacos. Definitely Tacos.

WOW!  first of all, I have NEVER attacked a poster, but I have  been attacked.  You many have any opinion you like... That's what WE fought for, and will continue to do.  And, the only thing I need to know about you, is that you are an American (Ok, I am guessing).  That said, if you go back and re-read my posts, I never commented on BB.  Only responded to a question posed by another poster.  Yes, we are all entitled to our own opinions, but I guess in your (and maybe 3 other's eyes), I have no right to mine.  Sad really.  I will invoke words by someone who is greater than myself once said, and I am paraphrasing here:

"I may not agree with your opinion or your words, but I will defend to the DEATH your right to say it".

I enjoy a rigorous debate, but not when name calling comes into play.  

Oh, the irony of the day is that we ARE having tacos tonight.... Manicotti tomorrow.  So as far as being "worked up" over a comment, and what is for dinner, I think that "hate" is a very strong word to use.  I only use that word in an equivalent to evil.  If you see me as evil, I am sorry, but that is your perception.  Now, I need to go cook my deer (yup, DEER for our tacos tonight).  

Nic & Paul had a conversation last night that James & Nat lied to them. I'm trying to recall if Nic ever mentioned Paul as a target or the other way around. 

They both claim they've been screwed the whole game. I don't see how. Everyone forgot about the old Willy Wonka grandparents in bed and Paul has been working like a tyrant ear worm to either the hoh or the voters. 

Paul said he just wants things to stay calm. He's so worried things will flip. 

Meech knows a lot about Paul, why has she kept quiet? Feels like she's just given up. 

I am liking to believe everybody is waiting for eviction night. If it happens too early, it may change again. 

3 hours ago, jersey721 said:

The jury does not always reward gameplay.  Bitter Jury Syndrome was very apparent in Season 14 when Ian was crowned champ instead of Dan.

I have never bought into the bitter jury debate with Dan and Ian. I have always argued Ian outplayed him. When Ian came back with that clown shoe, he had it won. Just a formality. Just because he pulled a miracle out on some stupid people ( i would have blown up that stupid funeral) ( ridiculous to me)was not a reason to give him the victory. There are game moves and ahole game moves. The latter isnt bitter, rather if you do this then no. Dan knew it too when he did it. He was never going to be better than #2

I cannot believe that Michelle didn't go talk to Nicole and make a deal.  Every fan knows that you have to talk to the HOH and make deals.  I thought James was smarter than this but he didn't even talk to her.  Why do they get so stupid in the House?  Michelle is listening to Natalie and she knows nothing about the game.  Vic and Paul are set to win this game.  Nicole and James...Big fail on your 2nd try.

I'm so mad at Nic for flipping on James and Nat.   James hasn't gone to talk to her yet because she got her panties in a wad when he questioned her vote earlier. Now she thinks he is "sketch" (Paul's wording) since he hasn't come up to the HOH (which is constantly full with the Final Four idiots) to talk to her. UGH. When James goes, I will probably not watch the rest of the season. Just finale.  May have to change my name to BBlover"sometimes" LOL.

What I don't get is why can't any of them see that Paul is such a floater. As long as he can get an ear with the HOH he turns to their side. 

Nicole isn't fully falling for it but she's blinded by her dislike for Meech. Come on getting Meech out will be a breeze. Any fan or player should know you take the shot when you have it. Guns loaded no looking back. Later dude! 

Everyone has to go at some point correct?  I don't see why taking Meech out now is not a good move.  She is a tremendous trouble maker.  Always playing on sympathy and crying and all that nonsense.  I have been ready for her to leave for such a long time now.  And I pray that gnat gnat is next.    James has put himself in a very bad position because he waited too long to wake up and figure out that Natalie was just using him to stay in the house.  Hate it all you want, but Paulie was right about her and she hated being called out on her bullshit.  She had the last laugh in playing a part in blowing up his game and getting him out.  Power to her for that, but, doesn't change how phony she is and that she shit on James the whole season.  Her manipulation of him is so bad.   And she has said to his face that they will not date outside the house and he just seems oblivious.

I am hoping that James or Natalie wins HOH and splits up the Final 4. Would love to see 3 chance Victor or potty mouth Paul get evicted. 

It would be a brand new game and it will be interesting to see how the house flips. 

Everyone has to go at some point correct? For Victor it would be the 3rd time. LOL 

1 hour ago, BBMike said:

Everyone has to go at some point correct?  I don't see why taking Meech out now is not a good move.  She is a tremendous trouble maker.  Always playing on sympathy and crying and all that nonsense.  I have been ready for her to leave for such a long time now.  And I pray that gnat gnat is next.    James has put himself in a very bad position because he waited too long to wake up and figure out that Natalie was just using him to stay in the house.  Hate it all you want, but Paulie was right about her and she hated being called out on her bullshit.  She had the last laugh in playing a part in blowing up his game and getting him out.  Power to her for that, but, doesn't change how phony she is and that she shit on James the whole season.  Her manipulation of him is so bad.   And she has said to his face that they will not date outside the house and he just seems oblivious.

Agree with most of your post, especially the Meech thing.  I can not stand watching a "super fan" being such a cry baby, sore loser, and yes, a liar.  Even tho she swears she has never lied, she has.  Everyone in there has told a mis-truth at one time or another... Welcome to BB!  Also, if I have to watch her stuff her face with seaweed chips one more time, with green specks all over her mouth and clothes, I think I just might vomit.  

And the crap about using their feet (Gnat and Meech) to open the fridge, trash WC door, etc.. Is one of the most immature and childish things I have seen since the toothbrush incident.  

And, has anyone else noticed how James MUST CONSTANTLY give Gnat compliments, talk about her family, how great she is doing, etc...ad nauseum.  I have NEVER heard Gnat say "oh Jamsie, I can only imagine how much you miss your little girl", or "oh Jamsie, you battled so hard, let me rub your neck, arm, or even ass".  If I am wrong, please do correct, but I do not think that I am.....

24 minutes ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

And, has anyone else noticed how James MUST CONSTANTLY give Gnat compliments, talk about her family, how great she is doing, etc...ad nauseum.  I have NEVER heard Gnat say "oh Jamsie, I can only imagine how much you miss your little girl", or "oh Jamsie, you battled so hard, let me rub your neck, arm, or even ass".  If I am wrong, please do correct, but I do not think that I am.....

Yeah, like someone said earlier, she is just using James.  She also seems like she is / would be high maintenance in real life. 

Well on the feeds I hear James and Natalie talk about his life and his little girl Brianna. They talk about James taking her to DisneyWorld. She asks him about Texas. She is insecure and James doesn't mind making her feel better. Not a big deal.... Is it???? I have had boyfriends that constantly needed that kind of reassurance that they are great. bla bla bla 

Again people are pissing on the girls but the guys can do anything and they are just so cool.

3 minutes ago, Marty said:

Again people are pissing on the girls but the guys can do anything and they are just so cool.

I am among those pissing on the girls. They are being catty and making stupid moves. At least Meech & Nicole are. But the guys are not cool. The only reason they can do whatever is the girls are too busy being stupid and jealous of each other to call them on it. If Paul stays, Nicole can only beat Corey and a 50/50 shot  against Nat. But by all means, get rid of that girl you don't like. That is more important. Ahhhhh! Sometimes I wanna bang my head off a wall

11 minutes ago, Marty said:

Again people are pissing on the girls but the guys can do anything and they are just so cool.

I'm not pissing on all the girls, just Natalie.  I don't like Paul or Victor.  It's too bad that Nicole and Corey can't see that they are being used/manipulated by Paul and Victor.  Mostly Paul.  Victor just seems to kinda tag along with whatever Paul wants.

Here I am in Ohio and just turned on BB channel to find that football game will be on til 11pm.   I can't believe I get so upset when this happens.  Waiting all week to see this episode.  Can't stand the fact that I am obsessed with BB.  This is only my 3rd season watching and I am hooked.  Boo hoo....

Hoping Nic remembers her stating to Corey that she knows her parents are screaming at TV telling her to evict the strongest players.  If she realizes that why would she cave and keep P & V?  Hope there will NOT be football for rest of BB season. 

As for someone saying many of us criticize the girls but not the guys.  Not true for all of us.  Most of us hate Paul's ranting rages and gutter mouth.  Although I admire Vic's strength and determination to win his way back in.  Corey seemed like good guy but doesn't have strength re making decisions and making moves.  I was very disgusted when Corey applauded with Paulie after Paulie tore into Nat.  Proved to me he is a follower, not a leader and weak minded to join in that little celebration against a woman.   But LOVE James !  He does seem to be heartbroken/worn out. 

Oh no!  Victor won HOH.  Crap.  James doesn't have any kind of deal with him.  AND James sent Victor packing.  It's the perfect excuse to send James packing and say it's not personal.  He'll put James and Natalie up for sure.  The only hope for James is if Nicole somehow convinces the boys that Natalie is more dangerous than James.  Not that she is, but I can see Nicole wanting to be the last girl standing.  Dammit!!!!!!

On 8/31/2016 at 8:31 AM, Misha said:

7 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

Oh no!  Victor won HOH.  Crap.  James doesn't have any kind of deal with him.  AND James sent Victor packing.  It's the perfect excuse to send James packing and say it's not personal.  He'll put James and Natalie up for sure.  The only hope for James is if Nicole somehow convinces the boys that Natalie is more dangerous than James.  Not that she is, but I can see Nicole wanting to be the last girl standing.  Dammit!!!!!!

So, just another victory for Vic to put on his resume. I guess Nicorey is hoping that one of them will luck up and beat Paul and Vic at F4. It is not likely and Nicole will have to live with the fact that she chose to keep one of the strongest players, with a better resume, in the game, when she had all the power. She could have voted out Paul. If Vic won, like he did, he would be looking to go after James. But the big prize, he would be unable to compete for HOH next week, which would have meant it would have been Nicorey, Meech and Nat playing for the HOH heading into the F4. I think their odds would have been pretty good then. 

The odds are better to be in the final four with Paul and Victor.   Biggest game changer is who wins HOH next.  Victor cannot play this week.  Nicole and Corey will not want it because they want to play the week after.

This week is almost a lock that James goes home, but if he manages to come down, Natalie is gone.

Next week is where there will be alot of shit going down based on who wins HOH.  That will be a fun week for sure.  All this friendship between the four now will be out the window.

And if whoever is left from James and Natalie this week manage to win....well lets just say that things will be changing in a hurry.

I am not going to be able to watch this week.  Turned off BB After Dark due to the "Final Four" conversations. Cant stand to look at Paul! James was real quiet when he and Nat joined the others after the comp. Hope he can talk to Vic without Paul around and let him know he voted him out because of his Final 4 deal with Nicorey too! Maybe he can convince Vic that he and Nat really wanted him to stay and Paul be the one to go. 

If not, well, I guess I will wait for finale. I guess.  I don't know.   UGH!

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 0:28 AM, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

You and me both... If Nic screws James, then game on.  The only thing C did was in the double eviction.  In MHO, C has done nothing else except to cling on to Nic's apron strings.  I guess only time will tell...  I just can not stand Paul, anyone that has to blow smoke up their own (you know what) is an um, what do they say... Douche....

Can you believe we will still be watching Paul the egotistical lying gross not attractive rude overbearing human.  The thing that irritates me is that everyone allowed him to continue screaming into their faces.  WTH.  Why didn't they just walk away?