Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

! Alot of hours left to chicken out but I hope not. 

I've noticed how all the house guests share their clothes with one another so it made perfect sense when Natalie chose to borrow James's balls since he obviously wasn't using them!

I understand Nicole has a game to play but her trying to pump Paulie up to Z  and make her feel good about that relationship when she knows (not all) but a lot of the horrible things he said about Z just felt kind of disgusting and kind of low even for BB standards.

I'm voting Bridget this week for the care package because she and Natalie are probably going to be in some trouble during double eviction but I would really like Nicole to leave on double eviction since I think there's a good chance she could end up getting the 4th care package she's actually ranks fairly High a lot of sites polls. That way if she's already gone Paulie and Corey might not have enough votes to get one. That's my plan at this point anyone who finds an error with that way of thinking please feel free to let me know.

Please let these players have the strength and fortitude to flip the house. And when I say "house" unlike other years when it might have been a several player consensus, I mean Paulie.  For the first time this season I watched BBAD last night.  You could literally see Paulie squirming and figgeting when he was trying to explain himself over all his lies and billshit.  On the other hand, Natalie seemed like a new woman, who was finally free to say what she has been thinking and feeling for a long time.  My only hope is that James and Paul hold true and don't just believe Paulies bullshit and vote out Michelle and just continue to do his bidding.  I think James knows that for his game it's kind of now or never.  I hope he has the strength, because more people in the house will follow him than he's even aware of.

On 8/10/2016 at 4:44 PM, Addy08 said:

Could something exciting actually be about to happen? I don't want to get my hopes up! 

James has to make the move now. There will not be a better time. If the house flips, Paul will get most of the blame, followed by Nat. James will be in an excellent position to make F3 and build his resume.  

17 hours ago, Addy08 said:

! Alot of hours left to chicken out but I hope not. 

I've noticed how all the house guests share their clothes with one another so it made perfect sense when Natalie chose to borrow James's balls since he obviously wasn't using them!

I understand Nicole has a game to play but her trying to pump Paulie up to Z  and make her feel good about that relationship when she knows (not all) but a lot of the horrible things he said about Z just felt kind of disgusting and kind of low even for BB standards.

I'm voting Bridget this week for the care package because she and Natalie are probably going to be in some trouble during double eviction but I would really like Nicole to leave on double eviction since I think there's a good chance she could end up getting the 4th care package she's actually ranks fairly High a lot of sites polls. That way if she's already gone Paulie and Corey might not have enough votes to get one. That's my plan at this point anyone who finds an error with that way of thinking please feel free to let me know.

I wouldn't give Bridget the care package she doesn't deserve it. Natalie is a b****. She didn't tell Z that info because she felt bad she's a jealous little fake user. She wants the attention all to herself. She's been talking trash about Z on the low with them. She didn't expect Z to say anything, get real. She's an undercover mean girl and so is Bridget. She complains to James no one is talking to me... Why would they. She likes Paulie and liked the attention she's made comments like she's going to marry Paulie. And the asking Cory and Paulie if they want to marry and or have babies with Nicole & Z just to watch them make faces says a lot about her fake character. She could of told Z the truth way back when, she opted to after she plotted to flip the house and got the numbers and knew Z was going home. B**** move for sure. Natalie is not into James and it's sad to watch her use him. Count the number of times Natalie talks about Paulie on any given live feed, she's obsessed. 

Just now, Marty said:

It is going down in a few hours. Big big blindside.

Last night feeds were some of the most volatile and entertaining of the year 

Some of the best in 3 years. So good. I know something is going down, just not sure exactly what yet. What a great time to have double eviction. And don't forget the round trip ticket either

37 minutes ago, Somerandomguy said:

Some of the best in 3 years. So good. I know something is going down, just not sure exactly what yet. What a great time to have double eviction. And don't forget the round trip ticket either

Exactly! epic :popcorn:

2 hours ago, Buddafly said:

I wouldn't give Bridget the care package she doesn't deserve it. Natalie is a b****. She didn't tell Z that info because she felt bad she's a jealous little fake user. She wants the attention all to herself. She's been talking trash about Z on the low with them. She didn't expect Z to say anything, get real. She's an undercover mean girl and so is Bridget. She complains to James no one is talking to me... Why would they. She likes Paulie and liked the attention she's made comments like she's going to marry Paulie. And the asking Cory and Paulie if they want to marry and or have babies with Nicole & Z just to watch them make faces says a lot about her fake character. She could of told Z the truth way back when, she opted to after she plotted to flip the house and got the numbers and knew Z was going home. B**** move for sure. Natalie is not into James and it's sad to watch her use him. Count the number of times Natalie talks about Paulie on any given live feed, she's obsessed. 

You didnt mention who tou think dows deserve it. None of them do in my opinion. This particular season for me hasn't been about which individual player I like or don't like. There hasn't been much to like. I can't stand Michelle but I hope she stays. I wouldn't vote Bridget for the care package because I'm a fan. It's because I'm not a fan of boring seasons.

I'm not crazy about Natalie. I just happen to dislike her the least and I do like what she and Bridget have accomplished the past couple of days. They obviously have the least control in the house yet they were the ones who were able to convince Paul (who could have been quite set and his friendship with Paulie) got Michelle to stop crying and actually work to stay and last but not least made James see he needed to put up or shut up. Like James, I actually think Natalie is probably a really nice person outside of the house  but yes she can be catty also, is a bit of a drama queen and I could not stand her stupid Victor drama. I don't think Natalie is an angel but compared to all the other stupidity from the women in this house she sort of wins by default. I also agree that she could have told these secrets before now but I don't even have a problem with that because I also think that was strategy. I don't think it was for petty girly reasons to get attention tho. She and Bridget knew James was wavering and she's been insightful enough lately to see James was just going to wait for his turn to leave. I think telling James about the Paulie flirting was simply to light a fire under his ass. If the desire to win this game wouldn't get James motivated, maybe jealousy or chivalry would. It worked. Bridgette, Victor, Paul or Michelle are the only care package possibilities that might keep the game exciting. I don't really like any of them Bridget is the only person this week ( if you go off popularity polls on a lot of sites) that I think will have more votes than Nicole. That might change after tonight if the flip happens but as of now l don't think Paul Victor or Michelle will  have enough votes to beeat Nicole. I suppose I should have been more clear in my earlier post. At this point I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Paulie Nicole or James. ( if James actually plays to win from tonight moving forward I could possibly change my mind about him. He hasn't done anything in two seasons so it's going to take a little more than cancelling two votes to get me on board with him)

On 8/10/2016 at 1:20 AM, SuzyQQQ11 said:

Does anyone out there find it very annoying that Z constantly plays with her false eyelashes or that Bridgette uses the F word constantly or that Nicole has the most whiney voice ever? 

Yes yes and yes although Bridgette has been a little better lately.  That may only be because she didnt have anyone to talk to until a couple of days ago. 

43 minutes ago, Somerandomguy said:

Having Baboon brain luck into the HoH derailed the potential. Paulie lives folks. Dust off his finals ticket. A little lay low and he is home free.

Man, when Paulie went out on the first question, I just knew he was getting booted. It was such a let down for Cory to win. Oh well, hopefully now, everyone will quit cruising and start playing hard. Game on. 

2 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Man, when Paulie went out on the first question, I just knew he was getting booted. It was such a let down for Cory to win. Oh well, hopefully now, everyone will quit cruising and start playing hard. Game on. 

This is ridiculous now Paulie is playing the victim, claiming that Z was playing him because she wanted to put him on the block.. Lol he's been throwing her under a bus for WEEKS, and told them he never cared. WHAT A HYPOCRITE. He said the the rest of the baboons that If they wanted to take a shot at her (Z) that they had his blessing. What a phony, he's got fake tears and all on the live feed. Meech is such a liar and a big disappointment-she needs to be medicated. Z trusted her and she's already talking sh** about her the second she's out the door. Now Natalie and Paulie are cool after she called him out less than 24 hours ago. I hope no one wins they don't deserve it. The remaining cast members are all trash. 

7 hours ago, Buddafly said:

This is ridiculous now Paulie is playing the victim, claiming that Z was playing him because she wanted to put him on the block.. Lol he's been throwing her under a bus for WEEKS, and told them he never cared. WHAT A HYPOCRITE. He said the the rest of the baboons that If they wanted to take a shot at her (Z) that they had his blessing. What a phony, he's got fake tears and all on the live feed. Meech is such a liar and a big disappointment-she needs to be medicated. Z trusted her and she's already talking sh** about her the second she's out the door. Now Natalie and Paulie are cool after she called him out less than 24 hours ago. I hope no one wins they don't deserve it. The remaining cast members are all trash. 

Paulie can be very convincing when he tells a story. Throughout the game, he's been planting seeds of doubt about Z and all the girls noticed Z's jealousy. Throw on top of that, after Nat told Z what was going on, she still went right back to Paulie. So, with all those factors and the fact that Z is not there to tell her side of the story, it is easy for Paulie to blame her for the problems. 

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

I don't really like Victor, but dang, he is really winning the comps! He is not as dumb as he looks lol. If he and Paul really keep to the plan to put Paulie and Corey up, he should win BB. IMO 

There shouldn't be any reason for them not to send Paulie or Corey home. Only one of them can win veto.

1 minute ago, Sara5229 said:

Nicole won the care package? Really!?!?!?! REALLY?!  Uggh, I'm so disappointed with this. Pick a side and stick with it, America!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That could cause people to think twice, but it should not block them from getting Paulie or Corey out. 

4 minutes ago, Sara5229 said:

Nicole won the care package? Really!?!?!?! REALLY?!  Uggh, I'm so disappointed with this. Pick a side and stick with it, America!

What was in the care package?  Live rodents?  Bugs?  (What else do snakes eat?)  :disappointed: