Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

1 hour ago, Drummer1 said:

OK, I see that there are nine swings in this week's HOH comp.  That is one for each player in the house that is eligible to play.  What would production have done if DaVonne had a round trip ticket and came back into the house?  Would someone else have to sit out?  

Let me know what you think.

Good catch.  I'm conspiracy-theory-minded enough to think that it's possible that they know who has the round trip ticket, and possibly even manipulated it so that they player they wanted to have it got it.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Drummer1 said:

OK, I see that there are nine swings in this week's HOH comp.  That is one for each player in the house that is eligible to play.  What would production have done if DaVonne had a round trip ticket and came back into the house?  Would someone else have to sit out?  

Let me know what you think.

The ticket envelopes are numbered - - I think Day had envelope #8. BB knows which envelope has the RT ticket so they knew Day didn't have it.

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

Wonder who Vic will put up?  I would love it if he put Corey & Nichole up.  But he will probably put up Meech and Z as Paulie is suggesting.

If he puts up Michelle I may have to forego watching while she's on the block.  Hearing and watching her bawl is sheer torture.

On August 2, 2016 at 8:52 PM, Addy08 said:

I need someone to cheer for with this group and....I got nothing! I feel like I'm watching an R rated version of Saved by the Bell. The men in this house (I'm tired of hearing "boys" as if it's supposed to be cute) have said enough offensive things about women in the last 2 days alone that I could actually vomit! The FT crap and Paulies comments about Z have nothing to do with game. It's just mean. Although, I'm not taking up for this group of "women" who act as if they are in heat. Total pack mentality this year for men and women!

Any ideas on who to wish for the win??

James - liked him last year (not as a player) as a person but the bb fan in me can't want him to win...not that he could anyway, he refuses to talk game with his closest person in the house???

Natalie-sweet girl and possibly a genuinely nice person but shes clueless and her Victor "breakup" drama was stupid and always bringing up boobs but saying the guys are doing it is old. 

Bridgette-foul mouth sweet person probably but she's getting passed around from Frank to Paul and Paulie liked the mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving.(total puppet) She will only help Paulie win at this point.

Michelle-mean, childish and petty but if I'm choosing only on game...she still sucks. Can't root for anyone who actually said "so who does Paulie want out next?" 

Z-at least Nat has started to realize (sort of) what show she's on...when Z is evicted, she will just tell julie "I can't believe I didn't get a rose"

Nicole-didn't mind her too bad on her season but this year she's so much worse. I won't even touch on the Jr high love struck bs. If her plan is to go to the end with a bunch of guys then I've got 2 words...Britney and Brigade. Ok 2 more... Dumb and Ass

Paul-despised him, then thought maybe he was gonna take it down 100 notches and be likable and now back to can't stand him. His hoh was just like bridgette (total takeover)

Corey-I actually think they should have 2 sizes of bumper cars but other than that, he isn't even worth commenting on. No game.

Victor-didn't like him at first and then thought he may have a brain when he came back in saying he was after paulie. Sadly, he isn't buying his time, he's drank paulie kool-aid

Paulie-he deserves to win only because I'm grading on a curve. He's turned into a total ass. He has no subtlety and a better group of players would have already sent him packing based on his being too pushy. ( does remind me of Derricka season in that way only) Derrick was alot smoother and I cant give Paulie credit for the other people being idiots.

Da-well, she's basically already gone.

See my dilemma?? What's a "girl" to do?

I'd root for Michelle, but she'll be on the block if she doesn't start playing the game. They (Z & Michelle) could rally Natalie, James, Bridgette and Victor (even though he's annoying), and go after Paulie, Nicole, Cory and Paul. I'm so sick of the pack mentality and Paulies ginormous ego. It's disgusting the way he treats Z and Nicole is a culprit in his bs. Nicole is soooo annoying this season, she talks about other ppls paranoia but she's just as paranoid. Victor is a wannabe Paul strutting around in his HOH robe, and that laugh omg I can't take it. After all that I'm team BIG MEECH!!! Z can take second place but I doubt either would happen.

2 hours ago, graceomalley said:

you and me both!!  - once again Paulie runs the votes -

Vic the puppet will put up whoever the house wants (the house being King Paulie). He'll put up Z and Big Meech. I hope America votes to give Z the care package but in reality she needs a damn truth package so she realizes that Paulie is a hypocrit and a major f***head. It will be a shame when she goes home and watches the season playback. He keeps pressing her to tell him things she hears and holds it against her but he does the same thing to her, he lies and talk to her like crap, disregards her feelings and disrespects her when talking about her to the  other douch bags in the house. I hope she sees how he won't kiss her on tv because of his "kids", but he feels up on her, talks about sex and blow jobs curses like a navy sailor and treats women the way he does. What dumpster did they find Paulie in? He's just trash!!!! 

4 hours ago, Buddafly said:

Vic the puppet will put up whoever the house wants (the house being King Paulie). He'll put up Z and Big Meech. I hope America votes to give Z the care package but in reality she needs a damn truth package so she realizes that Paulie is a hypocrit and a major f***head. It will be a shame when she goes home and watches the season playback. He keeps pressing her to tell him things she hears and holds it against her but he does the same thing to her, he lies and talk to her like crap, disregards her feelings and disrespects her when talking about her to the  other douch bags in the house. I hope she sees how he won't kiss her on tv because of his "kids", but he feels up on her, talks about sex and blow jobs curses like a navy sailor and treats women the way he does. What dumpster did they find Paulie in? He's just trash!!!! 

You hit that right o the head. Z and Meech is up on the block. Vic was backdoored by Paulie and now he's Paulie's bit**. We must be watching Big Brother, the spineless edition. 

12 minutes ago, joystiick said:

You hit that right o the head. Z and Meech is up on the block. Vic was backdoored by Paulie and now he's Paulie's bit**. We must be watching Big Brother, the spineless edition. 

I would hope that Vic was plotting his revenge against Paulie all this time and now that he is HoH, he is going to put his plan to back door Paulie into play. Put two girls up. Paulie doesn't get picked or doesn't win the veto. Then, one comes down and Vic gets to say. Paulie, you put me there, now it's your turn.

Nah, you are right, joystick. Spineless followers. 

8 minutes ago, straykat said:

I would hope that Vic was plotting his revenge against Paulie all this time and now that he is HoH, he is going to put his plan to back door Paulie into play. Put two girls up. Paulie doesn't get picked or doesn't win the veto. Then, one comes down and Vic gets to say. Paulie, you put me there, now it's your turn.

Nah, you are right, joystick. Spineless followers. 

This would be the perfect time for Vic and James to get together and make a move. They just have to make sure the veto is used, James cancels out 2 votes and presto...new game. 

11 minutes ago, joystiick said:

This would be the perfect time for Vic and James to get together and make a move. They just have to make sure the veto is used, James cancels out 2 votes and presto...new game. 

That would be beautiful. But I just don't see it happening. Vic's lips seem to be stuck on Paulie's butt and will stay there until Paulie prys them off so Vic can go to the jury house.

16 minutes ago, joystiick said:

We can only wish .....

6 hours ago, straykat said:

That would be beautiful. But I just don't see it happening. Vic's lips seem to be stuck on Paulie's butt and will stay there until Paulie prys them off so Vic can go to the jury house.

If they do not take him out this week, Paulie will be in the F3. 

On 8/5/2016 at 4:50 PM, straykat said:

Maybe she has realized that she has been clinging tight to Corey and he doesn't feel strongly for her. Now she is trying to cover her butt so she doesn't look like the the love sick fool that she has been for weeks.

I think she doesn't realize what a great spot she's in I think Cory is into her and also Victor and then there's Paulie who really likes her a lot he even said himself that he loves her more than Cody ever did and Cody loved her a lot so with the three biggest guys in the house protecting her I think she could go to the final three at this point

Another boring season of boys against girls. It would be nice to have a better mixture of ages. This season, like so many is made up of immature egotistical brats. Come in Big Brother,  may we please have a team of strong confident women and men. This is the weakest season yet. Paul, maybe a nice "friendship kinda guy" was the worst HOH i have ever seen on Big Brother. Our new Puerto Rican HOH has no class and is dumb as a rock. I hope this season gets better real soon. Yawn.  Out of all the applicants, these have to be the weakest females ever picked. Nevermind highschool, this feels like Junior High. 

I never thought I'd write these words but I actually miss Tiffany. She may be certifiable but at least she called some people out on their bullsh**.

Natalie, please win HOH and put these menchildren on the block! Show the "girlfriends" of the house how a real woman handles a manchild. 

2 hours ago, xmarycontraryx said:

I never thought I'd write these words but I actually miss Tiffany. She may be certifiable but at least she called some people out on their bullsh**.

Natalie, please win HOH and put these menchildren on the block! Show the "girlfriends" of the house how a real woman handles a manchild. 

Natalie has basically figured out what is going on in the house, but, she doesn't understand how to make the information she has work for her.  However, this year, it probably would not matter if she did understand how to play the game, all the other folks, who know a little about playing the game is completely owned by Paulie. 

Now King Paulie has a change of heart. He wants to keep Z, but it seems James the cowardly lion and Cory the scarecrow both have a brain. They are on to Paulies bs...<spoiler> if Paulie doesn't use the veto to take Z down this week, then James would block Cory and Bridgette's votes and force Paulie to show his cards to Vic and Paul. The game should be pretty interesting from there. Paul maybe the only one to make it out. Final 3 I see Nicole, Paul and Paulie. Double eviction will be Big Meech followed by Victor's brown nosing a**. #blindside 

43 minutes ago, Buddafly said:

Now King Paulie has a change of heart. He wants to keep Z, but it seems James the cowardly lion and Cory the scarecrow both have a brain. They are on to Paulies bs...<spoiler> if Paulie doesn't use the veto to take Z down this week, then James would block Cory and Bridgette's votes and force Paulie to show his cards to Vic and Paul. The game should be pretty interesting from there. Paul maybe the only one to make it out. Final 3 I see Nicole, Paul and Paulie. Double eviction will be Big Meech followed by Victor's brown nosing a**. #blindside 

This would be great, but I just don't see James doing this move. His "advantage" will be a waste of time. 

It will take a miracle for James to do anything with ACP. I get being afraid to rock the Paulie the boat (if you are James or Paul) but James isn't totally stupid. He has to know the best he will get going down the path he's on is 4th-6th. You're  still in jury if you finish 3rd or 9th so why not try to win and stop being led by someone else. I would rather see him try to shake things up and fail than just wait for his turn to leave. This path is failure...100%. Paul us a different situation. I think he really wants to go to the end with Paulie so I don't see him changing things at all. 

This season may be doomed for any chance of real back and forth game play. I predict:

1. Michelle will leave Thursday 

2. Bridgette will have votes for next care pkg but will be gone during DE so since she's gone it will go to Nicole who will have the 2nd most votes. (She's very popular on some of the polls- ugh)

3. Alot of people who gave Natalie the first one to help her will finally realize that they only helped seal her fate. She has good insights but she has gained it too late for her to use it.

I hate this care package twist. I don't like anyone whose left and just want to vote to screw up Nicole and Paulies game but that isn't even possible when they give it to them after someone is evicted. It's a very strange season when I realize I'm hoping one of my top 5 most disliked houseguests (michelle) in all of 18 seasons gets to stay this week! Lol

23 minutes ago, Addy08 said:

It will take a miracle for James to do anything with ACP. I get being afraid to rock the Paulie the boat (if you are James or Paul) but James isn't totally stupid. He has to know the best he will get going down the path he's on is 4th-6th. You're  still in jury if you finish 3rd or 9th so why not try to win and stop being led by someone else. I would rather see him try to shake things up and fail than just wait for his turn to leave. This path is failure...100%. Paul us a different situation. I think he really wants to go to the end with Paulie so I don't see him changing things at all. 

This season may be doomed for any chance of real back and forth game play. I predict:

1. Michelle will leave Thursday 

2. Bridgette will have votes for next care pkg but will be gone during DE so since she's gone it will go to Nicole who will have the 2nd most votes. (She's very popular on some of the polls- ugh)

3. Alot of people who gave Natalie the first one to help her will finally realize that they only helped seal her fate. She has good insights but she has gained it too late for her to use it.

I hate this care package twist. I don't like anyone whose left and just want to vote to screw up Nicole and Paulies game but that isn't even possible when they give it to them after someone is evicted. It's a very strange season when I realize I'm hoping one of my top 5 most disliked houseguests (michelle) in all of 18 seasons gets to stay this week! Lol

Considering you have 3 couples in the game, I don't see why these people do not make a move and send Z home. They all know that she is going to vote whatever way Paulie tells her to vote. If these people have watch BB at all, they should know that at some point, you have to make a move and start building a resume for yourself. Just waiting for the prize to fall into your lap, usually does not work. I wish James would get a little more aggressive and try to build a real alliance. Right now, it is just a matter of time before he is on the way out the door. He knows he's at the bottom of the guys alliance, but he doesn't seem to be doing anything tp change things up. Waiting for him or Nat to win HOH is not going to cut it.