Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have about had enough of King Paulie and his rule of BB18.

He's not satisfied that he won the veto and took himself off the block.  He's not content that he was successful in getting Davonne on the block to be backdoored this week.  Paulie knows that he has the votes for Davonne's eviction (Nicole, Corey, Natalie, Victor and himself) on Thursday night.  All it takes is 5 votes and Davonne is out.  He doesn't even need the votes of James, Zakiyah or Michelle.

But for some reason Paulie is upset that Z & Michelle don't want to vote Davonne out because they prefer Davonne over Bridgette.  And apparently this is treason in Paulie world because he's been trashing them a lot today.  Zakiyah & Michelle have already pledged their loyalty to Paulie by voting as he tells them each & every time.  I don't get why Paulie is so pissed because Michelle & Z only represent 2 votes for Davonne and neither Z or Michelle have enough allies in the house to flip the vote.  Paulie changed the house target from Bridgette to Davonne with no explanation to the girls and I guess they weren't allowed to be upset about it.

One of Paulie's ideas is to have Bridgette taunt Z & Michelle right before the next HOH comp to mess up their game in some way.  Paulie seems to be on edge because Z & Michelle are slowly putting the pieces together and have figured out that the boys are working together.  Last night Michelle mentioned to Z (I think) that Paulie was turning into Frank.

The girls on BB

this year have set women back 20 years. They are so stupid.  They are making it so easy to get the guys to the end it's sickening.  I can't stand Corey, Paulie, Paul or Victor. They are big $$$$heads and treat the women horrible, but then again these stupid women let them

It's hard to watch.  DR please open their eyes for them!!!!

32 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

Do you think the women know and will fight them if a girl wins HOH? 

Nicole and Z are not going to go against their showmances. They probably believe that their guys will have their backs until the end. I'm sure they each think that they are going to be like Jeff/Jordan and Rachel/Brenden, together to the end and beyond the house walls.

Bridgette now hopes the guys are going to protect her. If she doesn't go home this week, as HOH she would not put up Paulie, Paul or Corey. She'd do what Paulie wants, just like she did with Frank.

Michelle would put up Victor(he just won't leave her alone) and probably a girl. She would be happy if she was the only girl left in the house.

Natalie would but I think she knows that her and James are pretty much alone and I don't think she completely trusts James.

This, of course, is just my view of the women.

On July 30, 2016 at 11:09 PM, Somerandomguy said:

Douche= referring to yourself as "your boy" 

These girls just amaze me.  Doesn't anyone think for themselves.  I'm not crazy about Davonne, but at least she was willing to fight for her place in the house.  Now the girls are against her.  

I need someone to cheer for with this group and....I got nothing! I feel like I'm watching an R rated version of Saved by the Bell. The men in this house (I'm tired of hearing "boys" as if it's supposed to be cute) have said enough offensive things about women in the last 2 days alone that I could actually vomit! The FT crap and Paulies comments about Z have nothing to do with game. It's just mean. Although, I'm not taking up for this group of "women" who act as if they are in heat. Total pack mentality this year for men and women!

Any ideas on who to wish for the win??

James - liked him last year (not as a player) as a person but the bb fan in me can't want him to win...not that he could anyway, he refuses to talk game with his closest person in the house???

Natalie-sweet girl and possibly a genuinely nice person but shes clueless and her Victor "breakup" drama was stupid and always bringing up boobs but saying the guys are doing it is old. 

Bridgette-foul mouth sweet person probably but she's getting passed around from Frank to Paul and Paulie liked the mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving.(total puppet) She will only help Paulie win at this point.

Michelle-mean, childish and petty but if I'm choosing only on game...she still sucks. Can't root for anyone who actually said "so who does Paulie want out next?" 

Z-at least Nat has started to realize (sort of) what show she's on...when Z is evicted, she will just tell julie "I can't believe I didn't get a rose"

Nicole-didn't mind her too bad on her season but this year she's so much worse. I won't even touch on the Jr high love struck bs. If her plan is to go to the end with a bunch of guys then I've got 2 words...Britney and Brigade. Ok 2 more... Dumb and Ass

Paul-despised him, then thought maybe he was gonna take it down 100 notches and be likable and now back to can't stand him. His hoh was just like bridgette (total takeover)

Corey-I actually think they should have 2 sizes of bumper cars but other than that, he isn't even worth commenting on. No game.

Victor-didn't like him at first and then thought he may have a brain when he came back in saying he was after paulie. Sadly, he isn't buying his time, he's drank paulie kool-aid

Paulie-he deserves to win only because I'm grading on a curve. He's turned into a total ass. He has no subtlety and a better group of players would have already sent him packing based on his being too pushy. ( does remind me of Derricka season in that way only) Derrick was alot smoother and I cant give Paulie credit for the other people being idiots.

Da-well, she's basically already gone.

See my dilemma?? What's a "girl" to do?

So playing devils advocate, If a guy speaks to a female the way he does to another guy, can it be said he is treating them with the respect of an equal? Or is it disrespectful if they don't treat you the way you want them to. I am thinking that would make one look like a control freak and get you evicted quick. 

It seems that all the girls have co-dependant abusive personalities. All of them are always saying they don't feel good about themselves and the guys they picked are verbally abusive.

Paulie makes me sick using this beautiful girl like he is knowing that she is a teacher. 

I can't vote for any of them. I've watched the feeds less than I have since they started.

Nicole and Corey make me sick. She's an embarrassment to have another showmance.

Victor. I just think wtf

Paul and Paulie Hate 'em.

James and Natalie are just another Meg and James. 

Bridget. Ughhh the every girl I can't stand.  Her voice gives me hemorrhoids. 

Da is gone

Z I really liked but she needs therapy

Michelle acts 13

I think I'm going to root for Natalie. I dislike her the least.

Men must have chosen the cast this year.

I want an all women cast next year.

That's all

The showmances really screwed up this season plus the  combination of 4 vets returning along with the 2 siblings.  I'm sure it probably sounds good on paper but the way it's playing out is not an entertaining BB season,

Because of Paulie's complete control of the house  none of the other HGs are playing their own game.  Paulie is systematically eliminating any HG who thinks for themself or is actually trying to play the game.  And God forbid they express an opinion that Paulie doesn't approve of, or something offends him - they'll have hell to pay.  Paulie is quite intimidating and most of the HGs are afraid of him, or they're afraid to go against him.

This season could be improved if Paulie had a worthy opponent or at least an honest competitor.  I don't want Davonne to have the round trip ticket because she doesn't have any allies and can't win a comp and she'd be right back out the door.

After Davonne is gone I'll be rooting for Natalie, not because she'll win anything, but because she's a really nice person and generally positive most of the time.  The other girls don't stand a chance because they've willingly given up control of their games to the boys.  Paulie & Paul don't bring out the best in each other with the juvenile behavior. antics & off color jokes.  Beating someone fair & square is OK, but these 2 guys always wanna take it too far by enjoying making the girls cry, getting in their head and just wanting to hurt them on an emotional level.  Being mean does nothing to advance the game, it's just cruel.

Completely unrelated to this season but whst are some of the things you miss from previous seasons?

I miss the HOH room changing every week. That was one of my favorite things to see each how the room changed when I new HOH was selected! This season, they have barely even shown the pictures and letters every week. 

I also miss the key ceremony where each house guest pulls out the next key until they are all gone! 

1 hour ago, Samantha said:

Completely unrelated to this season but whst are some of the things you miss from previous seasons?

I miss the HOH room changing every week. That was one of my favorite things to see each how the room changed when I new HOH was selected! This season, they have barely even shown the pictures and letters every week. 

I also miss the key ceremony where each house guest pulls out the next key until they are all gone! 

I too miss the nomination ceremony with the keys but the "who wants to see my HOH room" was getting old. Lately there seems to be enough other things going on to fill the Sunday show or maybe they're just freeing up space for another commercial. If they need filler for a future show we might see it again.

On 2016-08-01 at 9:35 PM, mayzee said:

I have about had enough of King Paulie and his rule of BB18.

He's not satisfied that he won the veto and took himself off the block.  He's not content that he was successful in getting Davonne on the block to be backdoored this week.  Paulie knows that he has the votes for Davonne's eviction (Nicole, Corey, Natalie, Victor and himself) on Thursday night.  All it takes is 5 votes and Davonne is out.  He doesn't even need the votes of James, Zakiyah or Michelle.

But for some reason Paulie is upset that Z & Michelle don't want to vote Davonne out because they prefer Davonne over Bridgette.  And apparently this is treason in Paulie world because he's been trashing them a lot today.  Zakiyah & Michelle have already pledged their loyalty to Paulie by voting as he tells them each & every time.  I don't get why Paulie is so pissed because Michelle & Z only represent 2 votes for Davonne and neither Z or Michelle have enough allies in the house to flip the vote.  Paulie changed the house target from Bridgette to Davonne with no explanation to the girls and I guess they weren't allowed to be upset about it.

One of Paulie's ideas is to have Bridgette taunt Z & Michelle right before the next HOH comp to mess up their game in some way.  Paulie seems to be on edge because Z & Michelle are slowly putting the pieces together and have figured out that the boys are working together.  Last night Michelle mentioned to Z (I think) that Paulie was turning into Frank.

Omg you should have seen this arrogant emotionally abusive paulie on after dark during the fight he and Z had. He needs to go!!!!!!!  Bb gods please do not let him win!!

Edited by JEDI
Profanity removed (please re-familiarize yourself with the forum rules regarding profanity) - JEDI

15 minutes ago, Kelsbels said:

Omg you should have seen this arrogant emotionally abusive prick on after dark during the fight he and Z had. He needs to go!!!!

I saw it, and to be honest that scene in the Paris room was hard to watch.  It's bad enough that he's set her up to be nominated by Victor, Corey or Bridgette, depending on who wins the next  HOH.  But accusing Zakiyah of lying & disloyalty was just too much because she's been 100% loyal to him  since week 1.

Paulie knows that Z is  already sad because Davonne is being backdoored this week and she's losing a friend  & ally in the game.  When Nicole's playing both sides was brought to Paulie's attention and confirmed by other HGs he dismissed  Nicole's actual treachery and continues to shield  & protect her - yet he's giving Z the 3rd degree interrogation over a comment  between michelle & Victor.  I don't know if Paulie's paranoia is getting to him or not, but hurting Zakiyah for no apparent reason does not make any sense to me, it's just mean, cruel and totally unnecessary.

Fan Fiction - Zakiyah wins HOH & puts Corey & Nicole OTB.  Natalie wins veto and doesn't use it.  Paulie has to choose between Nicole & Corey.  Or Bridgette wins HOH & puts Paul & Paulie OTB, Victor wins veto and takes Paul down, Nicole is replacement nominee.  I wonder how the voting would go with Nicole & Paulie sitting together on eviction night.?

I'm done with King Paulie. He's done a great job protecting himself on all fronts but the 12 year old shenanigans with his buddies is too much. Making girls cry and then run around getting they guys to laugh about it. Nicole is the worst friend. Encourages Z to keep going after Paulie then run tell Paulie everything so he's prepared. After Nic causes all the damage she laughs with Corey about it. If these people are going to let Paulie walk to the end then they deserve to lose. Favorite hg is Natalie. She hasn't done anything but she's a sweetheart and a genuinely nice person. James can say Buh bye to the win AND America's favorite. 

Day has nothing to lose at this point. She should get Z and Michelle together and try to go against Paulie's plan. Make the girls see that the guys are picking them off.

I hope she comes right back and wins HOH. I think she will shake things up and get some of the guys on the block and hopefully one of them out the door. ANY guy (with exception of James).

27 minutes ago, Sara5229 said:

The care package is an interesting one this week. Who could use it to shake up the house the most?

The care pkg doesn't arrive until Friday. Would be interesting if Day is evicted, has the RT ticket, comes back and gets the pkg.

1 hour ago, Somerandomguy said:

If being honest, Paulie is being a butthole. Also being honest, Z and Michelle are not the definition of stable. The problem with casting drama queens is it usually is only good TV when they get run over. And that isn't good TV to many of us anymore.

This seaon should be required viewing for future female contestants.  Zakiyah & Michelle completely abandoned their own game plans to follow the boys for safety.  neither one has been OTB and they've gotten too comfortable.  It's too late for them to mount a defense against Pauli now because he has 5 puppets (or allies) and they are more than willing to take out Zakiyah & Michelle on Paulie's behalf.

Michelle & Zakiyah, as fans of BB should be aware of the saying, "Bros before Hoes", but since they didn't  heed the old BB adage now they get to play it out.

I can't believe that Zakiyah hasn't any self-respect. I get it, Paulie's role as a bad boy to some girls is attractive, but come on, you are on a national televison! What are kids learning from this? Be a jerk and you will have all the girls?

I will be okay with Davonne going home. She, Michelle, Zakiyah and Nicole were the 'mean girls' even laughed when Tiffany was crying. After her eviction, i want to see the other three members of the mean club go home. 

And what's up with this James thing? I read somewhere that he said to Paulie something about Natalie wanting him gone and wants Natalie gone? Is this true?

It looks like Da' is going home tonight.  This bums me out because she seems to have been one of the only people really playing the game.  Especially of the females.  (I won't say women, because the majority of them have been acting like adolescent girls). 

I would love it if Da' could come right back into the house tonight and then win HOH.  It's exactly what the game needs, as she would shake things up.  Everyone else, with possibly the exclusion of James will just do whatever the "house" i.e. Paulie wants.  Someone needs to take him and his minions on.  Otherwise it's just going to be boring for the rest of the summer.  Ho-humm

OK, I see that there are nine swings in this week's HOH comp.  That is one for each player in the house that is eligible to play.  What would production have done if DaVonne had a round trip ticket and came back into the house?  Would someone else have to sit out?  

Let me know what you think.