Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wonder every new season..... who are are the new people? Are they new or just people that have been here before and just use a new name. It is always a guessing game with me.

Anyhooooooooo Welcome to all the newbies. :daisy:

Hello everyone. It's been quite a while since I've been on Morty's. Hello to the oldie but goodies and to all the newbie's out there.

I haven't studied this years batch of lab rats yet and I'm thinking of keeping it that way until the show starts. That way I don't get any preconceived opinions of anyone. I just hope we get a good mix of people that I can love to root for and some that I can love to hate.

We shall see! 

33 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

Hello everyone. It's been quite a while since I've been on Morty's. Hello to the oldie but goodies and to all the newbie's out there.

I haven't studied this years batch of lab rats yet and I'm thinking of keeping it that way until the show starts. That way I don't get any preconceived opinions of anyone. I just hope we get a good mix of people that I can love to root for and some that I can love to hate.

We shall see! 

Have you picked "your girl" yet? :naughty:

Any guesses on how long it will take for the 1st allience to be formed ?

Will it be all guys again ??

This is one of the main reasons that I hate them being in the House so long before we get to see them.

They've had plenty of time to check each other out.

On June 17, 2016 at 6:18 AM, Slimcruz said:

Not to mention that I would likely break my neck getting in and out of that platform bed.

Whoooo hooooo

Slim is here! :lol:

Thank you so much for posting the Julie Chen house tour!! Now im super excited for BB 18. I HOPE and pray they make them really work for stuff this year like food, and I know this is foolish to hope for in the age of technology, but I want them to bring back the pulling of Keys! That was the most fun! and Food Comps...I wish I could LFU, but I my right hand, and my fingertips tingle, so I type with two fingers. not fast enough to keep up. But I wanted to say thank you to Morty, Marty, Morty TV Admin and all the LFU!! You bring Joy to my summer. =)

Colo (Kim)

Hey!  I'm a newbie to the Forum, but not a newbie to Morty's.  I registered to do the on-line updates.  I'll be doing them for After Dark.  I may switch to the live feeds...maybe.  I didn't watch season 14, because I immediately didn't like the "coach" twist.  So, I'm interested to see how this will all work.  :D

• JEDI pinned this topic

Hey all :)  I'm out here, trying my best to figure out how to partake in the first week of BB18 while also helping out at a teen camp all this week!  At least I've got internet, and my computer, so that's a start....

I'll work on figuring out how to get active with LFU stuff, and hopefully not get too far behind everything that's going on in the house!

George

just looking at the pics of the house. For bedrooms we have Tokyo and London. There is a connecting phone/subway booth between Tokyo and London with a phone that connects to the HOH LOL. Seems the photo booth room is now a Safari woodland retreat. New pool/hot tub combo, they've moved the BY couches out away from the wall. The kitchen island is built from the cowling of a 727 jet engine.

Hi everyone not sure I am liking the coaches thing but I am going  to have a positive attitude because who am I kidding I will be watching anyway LOL. Hoping it will be a great season  and looking forward to watching along with everyone.

On 6/16/2016 at 1:42 PM, Marty said:

I always wonder every new season..... who are are the new people? Are they new or just people that have been here before and just use a new name. It is always a guessing game with me.

Anyhooooooooo Welcome to all the newbies. :daisy:

Fresh meat.......................................................

Just want to say hello to all! I am also so excited for BB18.....I have been counting down the days and now I am just counting down the hours. I hope they change up some of the comps so they are not so predictable for the super-fan house-guests and bring back pandora's box or the diamond PoV or even the Coup d'Etat!