Zakiyah Everette - (7th Evicted - Day 58 - 2nd Jury member)

morty

18 hours ago, joystiick said:

I not sure why you would think that. Men are well aware of how it feels to fall for a girl and end up getting used and abused. We have been there. In fact, In my opinion, women can be more ruthless than guys. 

Personally, I don't like the way Paulie is using Z one bit. I would love for her to have the round trip, come back in the house and Paulie get sent home. I don't know if she would do any better if he was not in the game, but I really do not want him to have a chance to reset himself in the game.

I don't know if it would be the same if Z were white, but, I get the feeling that Paulie is pretty full of himself and treats women like trash regardless of color or creed. I believe, in his mind, all women are b****** and he doesn't have any problem using them. I didn't see it, but from reading some update pages, he got real upset because Brigette said that she was a feminist. 

I didn't say men didn't understand being hurt or getting treated badly.  I was merely pointing out that women in crush, love or whatever analyze and justify things in a different way than men and I don't think that men and women think alike or react the same way under the same circumstances.  That was my only point.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Denise4925 said:

I didn't say men didn't understand being hurt or getting treated badly.  I was merely pointing out that women in crush, love or whatever analyze and justify things in a different way than men and I don't think that men and women think alike or react the same way under the same circumstances.  That was my only point.  

I think we both believe that Paulie used her and really took advantage of her feelings for him. However, I believe we just see Z's culpability in her demise and why differently.  

48 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

She was love struck. Not sure why they put her in the house! She had absolutely no game. 

ITA. She lost her way early in the game and never developed any particular strategy, other than putting her hopes in Paulie, to advance in the game.

During the interview with Julie, when she was asked about Paulie not using the veto, she still seemed to be completely clueless to what happened and then stated that Paulie had to do what was best for his game. She could not recognize that her game was all about advancing him and his game was all about advancing him. There was no team in his I. 

• JEDI unlocked this topic