Zakiyah Everette - (7th Evicted - Day 58 - 2nd Jury member)

morty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/24/2016 at 5:09 PM, joystiick said:

You would think that Zakiyah doesn't have any problem getting a man on the outside, so it is kind of surprising to see how starved for a man she is. Her whining and constantly hurt feelings, over the way Paulie treats her, is pathetic. Apparently, they really do forget about the cameras, because, no self-respecting woman should be whining about a man, the way she does when she has only known him for a month. She needs to think about the image she is presenting for all of America to see. 

Omg you hit the nail on the head !! I wish the HG could see these comments because Zakiyah is really making me angry with the floating and whining I just want to ask her if she's rich and really doesn't need the money because what did she come here for ? Smh disgusted 

1 hour ago, Msdana322 said:

Omg you hit the nail on the head !! I wish the HG could see these comments because Zakiyah is really making me angry with the floating and whining I just want to ask her if she's rich and really doesn't need the money because what did she come here for ? Smh disgusted 

Zakiyah had another freak out last night over the way Paulie treats her. She is soooo dumb. It is just pathetic. She is going to be so hurt when she gets out and watches the season. She will be devastated to find that he was planning her exit while she was crying over him. It is frustrating to watch a woman or anybody, make such a fool of themselves. She should have applied for The Bachelorette rather than BB.  

12 hours ago, joystiick said:

Zakiyah had another freak out last night over the way Paulie treats her. She is soooo dumb. It is just pathetic. She is going to be so hurt when she gets out and watches the season. She will be devastated to find that he was planning her exit while she was crying over him. It is frustrating to watch a woman or anybody, make such a fool of themselves. She should have applied for The Bachelorette rather than BB.  

Zakiyah & Paulie both applied for the MTV show "Are you the One?"  - and were accpeted as contestants.  But they both declined (allegedly)

After watching Zakiyah play BB for the past 6 weeks - I can honestly say - She rejected the wrong TV show because BB is a long shot for picking a mate.  And Paulie is not "the one".

After Davonne is evicted Paulie just might give her that kiss she's been begging for all these weeks, and then she'll be in love again.

Zakiyah, Nicole & Michelle as friends is a toxic mix and they definitely don't bring out the best behavior in each other.  They each have some serious insecurities, body image issues and low self esteem, which play out on the live-feeds 24/7.  Z said her mom is a BB super fan and is watching the feeds and I can only imagine that Momma Everette is PISSED.

I feel bad for Z. Paulie is making her look stupid. She needs to win and put him up next to Cory. Nicole is not a friend to her. She's there everytime Paulies talking about how he's done with her but you're encouraging her with fantasy talk about how cute she is with Paulie and how cute their kids would be. Meech is her true friend. She said all Z does is talk about Paulie all she does is talk about Cory who is also a floater. I'm really hoping Z can pull off a miracle win and I bet Paulie will be all over her again. Can we send a truth care package to Zakiyah. With 28k a year she needs to focus on the game and not Paulie! 

Zakiyah is too deep in her imaginary relationship with Paulie to effectively play the game.  Early on Davonne warned Z to not let her feelings for Paulie interfere with her game, but Z didn't want to hear that and began distancing herself from Davonne and hanging out more and more with Nicole & Michelle because they encouraged the showmance with Paulie.  Nicole & Michelle are not Z's true friends in the house, but Z won't see it until it's too late to do anything about it.

While Zakiyah is professing her loyalty to Paulie 100%, Paulie is busy working overtime with the other HGs plotting  Z's eviction for next week.  Paulie is using Z's own words, pillow talk & confidences in order to show her in a bad light to Victor & Paul.

Paulie is not making Z look stupid, she's doing that all by herself and has no one to blame but herself.  Z is a grown woman and responsible for her own actions.  Paulie is not forcing himself on Z and he's not stalking her either.

2 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

I hate that these women can't see what the guys are doing. I laughed when she was telling Paulie that James was a floater. Like she is really playing the game. Idiot!

I laughed when Paulie told Bridgette that James was playing like Derrick and Bridgette responded "really".

zakiyah has unknowingly set herself up to be nominated next week.  During her arguement with Paulie Z volunteered to go on the block to show Paulie that she is a team player and willing to be used as a pawn.  Paulie tried to convince Z that she was the only girl who had refused to be the pawn so he volunteered to take her place on he block.

Ewww !!!!  I don't get live feeds and for the first time,  just saw Z doing her thing on top of Paulie.  Wow, her grandma/mother/father/priest must be so proud of her.  I was considering giving her my votes for America;s care package but it is time she go.  She is looking really sad.  What is she thinking?  As has been said, her students and parents (and principal) are watching.  Sad because she is so beautiful and could get any man she wanted but not sure about that now.  Not to mention she had a chance to get $500,000 from this show but got focused elsewhere.

Seems most of them are satisfied to get the 7 or $9,000 they get from appearing.  You would think BB would do a better job of interviewing or even testing to find people who will really fight and use psychological warfare to win.  Derrick was a pro at that. His law enforcement and training got him the win.  He always made the other person with whom he was discussing an eviction think they had made the decision. He would always say he wasn't sure who should go but asked them who they felt should go next.  Brilliant really. 

On 8/5/2016 at 4:46 PM, straykat said:

Too bad Z couldn't get a special care package. A book titled "He's Just Not That Into You". She could share it with Nicole.

Zakiyah is just a special kind of DUMB. She has definitely earned a spot in the top five most gullible BB players ever. 

I feel sorry for her.  I hate that she got all wrapped up in Paulie.  I know it's a game, but he doesn't have to treat her badly or humiliate her.  Actually she would be good to take to the end because no one would give her the money and she has undying loyalty to him.

3 minutes ago, Denise4925 said:

I feel sorry for her.  I hate that she got all wrapped up in Paulie.  I know it's a game, but he doesn't have to treat her badly or humiliate her.  Actually she would be good to take to the end because no one would give her the money and she has undying loyalty to him.

At one point, I did feel sorry for Z. But, as the season went on, there were a number of things that should have clearly showed Z that she was being played by Paulie. Even she continues to state in DR sessions that she does not trust Paulie. She then goes and talks to him and eats up every BS story he feeds her. She still climbs in bed with him, even though she had a number of crying sessions with the other girls about how he treats her. She's a disappointment to me and I just can't feel sorry for her anymore. 

Just now, joystiick said:

At one point, I did feel sorry for Z. But, as the season went on, there were a number of things that should have clearly showed Z that she was being played by Paulie. Even she continues to state in DR sessions that she does not trust Paulie. She then goes and talks to him and eats up every BS story he feeds her. She still climbs in bed with him, even though she had a number of crying sessions with the other girls about how he treats her. She's a disappointment to me and I just can't feel sorry for her anymore. 

Being a male, I think it's hard to understand the way women think and analyze things in the love department.  Especially when they are young.  You don't know how guys can sweet talk you and make you think you're insane for doubting them.

Plus I'm sorry.  The whole thing makes me uncomfortable.  I keep thinking to myself, if she were white, would he be disrespecting her and mistreating her like that?

3 hours ago, Denise4925 said:

Being a male, I think it's hard to understand the way women think and analyze things in the love department.  Especially when they are young.  You don't know how guys can sweet talk you and make you think you're insane for doubting them.

Plus I'm sorry.  The whole thing makes me uncomfortable.  I keep thinking to myself, if she were white, would he be disrespecting her and mistreating her like that?

I not sure why you would think that. Men are well aware of how it feels to fall for a girl and end up getting used and abused. We have been there. In fact, In my opinion, women can be more ruthless than guys. 

Personally, I don't like the way Paulie is using Z one bit. I would love for her to have the round trip, come back in the house and Paulie get sent home. I don't know if she would do any better if he was not in the game, but I really do not want him to have a chance to reset himself in the game.

I don't know if it would be the same if Z were white, but, I get the feeling that Paulie is pretty full of himself and treats women like trash regardless of color or creed. I believe, in his mind, all women are b****** and he doesn't have any problem using them. I didn't see it, but from reading some update pages, he got real upset because Brigette said that she was a feminist. 

1 hour ago, Denise4925 said:

What would make you say something so disgusting?  Seems like you're the one with race issues.

I don't get why Z has been blind for so long about Paulie?  How many times do you need a man to literally in your face act like he doesn't give a shit? You can actually even put aside all of the stuff Natalie and others have told her about things Paulie has said.  Just as a woman where are Z's gut instincts?  I am baffled by this.  It makes me think she has not been treated well in her life and from a very young child.  She has accepted sub par treatment for a long time.  Not only that, but will come back to the person that mistreated her and say "thank you, may I have another."

This is why Paulie disgusts me so much.  He saw this in her, he preyed on it and has used it.  I know it's a game, but he hasn't played it like a sportsman with honor.  He's played it like a punk.

Last night was disgusting on all levels. BB 18 is a very disappointing season. As a "super fan" I'm saddened by the casting the season.  Paulie is the worst, he's treated Z poorly-I agree, but I liked his game play in the beginning aside from his ginormous ego. Natalie's poor choice to inform Z about all that Paulie's said and done was done with malice. She was laughing about her prepared speech to Z with Meech before she said anything to Z. She is fake and Paulie pegged her just right. She wants to be perceived as a sweet innocent person, and is anything but. She told Z info that humiliated Z and broke Z's spirit and then reveled in it with laugher along with Bridget and Meech. That doesn't seem sweet and innocent to me. Natalie doesn't like James, I believe she did tell Paulie that she doesn't like James like that. She's a floater herself, done nothing but flirt with the boys and then wanna get offended when they make inappropriate comments. Lol. She's super annoying, and she needs to be sent home. I'm listening to the live feed as I type and she's talks about how Z took her skirt, how Z uses her lashes, etc... why do we need to know that? If you gift or loan someone something that's not news worthy info, yet again showing us who she is. Natalie is scum, not a fan and fingers crossed I don't have to hear her annoying voice and see her awkward walk for the remainder of the season. Send Natalie the B**** home to the jersey shore where she belongs. 

Pathetic. Z with all the Paulie information how he has abused her did the humpty with him early this morning. 

Paulie was the most disgusting POS last night on the feeds

17 hours ago, jersey721 said:

What would make you say something so disgusting?  Seems like you're the one with race issues.

I disagree that it's a disgusting thing to say.  It just makes you uncomfortable.  But, it's something to think about in my opinion.  And, when you wake up black every day in America, yes you have race issues.  I don't create them.  They just exist.  Hence me begging the question.