Zakiyah Everette - (7th Evicted - Day 58 - 2nd Jury member)

morty

bb18_zakiyah_everette_800x1000.jpg

Zakiyah Everette 
Hometown: Charlotte, NC
Current City: Charlotte, NC

Three adjectives that describe you: Charming, bouncy and ambitious.

Favorite Activities: Dancing, modeling, cooking, eating, any form of designing or creating.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Not catching up on my celebrity drama and not hearing from my mom.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? 
Jordan Lloyd [from Seasons 11 and 13.] She was hilarious, innocent, and sweet, like myself.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? 
Go in, be real, and actually play the game.

My life’s motto is… 
You only live once!

What would you take into the house, and why? 
My beauty essentials, since I have to maintain my look, my charm bracelet to keep my mom close to me, and my workout gear because being fit is life!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping she will fantastic like Jordan, just like she says she is. I would love to see another sweet genuine person on BB. Lets hope it is Zakiyah. =)

• JEDI locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Zakiyah's gonna ride Paulie's coattails until he cuts her or they're on the block together and she gets voted out.  The only way she makes it to the end with Paulie is if Corey getss evicted sooner rather than later.  And even then Paulie might pair up with James or Paul.  

Zakiyah's team doesn't seem likely to win any comps because  DaVonne& Zakiyah both suck at the comps so far.  Paul won a veto to save himself and he came in 2nd place behind Bridgette twice, so there is some hope, but not much.

Zakiyah is probably wishing that they had listened when Paulie didn't want to save  Tiffany.  Until Zakiyah gets a win under her belt she better hang tight with Paulie in the showmance because Tiffany blew up the Fatal5 girls alliance.

Initially, I thought that Zakiyah  could go far in the game, but lately she has been getting on my nerves with the neverending whinning about her "relationship" with Paulie.

Paulie made it crystal clear to Zakiyah that he didn't  want a showmance with her because winning the game was his #1 priority.  He specifically told her to wait until September, when the game is over and they can take it from there.  They clearly like each other and are physically attracted to each other as evidenced by all the rubbing, touching & cuddling.  Paulie made it quite clear that he didn't want to do any kising and/or making out on camera because families are watching.

Zakiyah should have respected his concerns and backed off.  They can still hang out and be friends but their main focus should be on playing the BB game.  (This is not MTV's 'Are You the One?')    Zakiyah has a hot body and I wonder if she thinks she can make Paulie change his mind  by using her body?

Zakiyah's daily discussions with Nicole about their respective BB boyfriends is disturbing because they sound like 12 year olds - and these are grown women talking about grown men, not 12 year old boys.  Sending Corey to ask for a kiss  screams  desperation and no man wants to be put in that position.  Zakiyah & Paulie been laying up with each other for over a month and he hasn't even kissed her and I can only imagine how frustrating it is, but she needs to accept that it's not gonna happen and let it go and back off.

Now that all the "Mean Girl" behavior is being openly discussed by all the HGs it's showing an ugly side of Zakiyah and Paulie is not happy about it at all.  And even though Nicole & Michelle participated in some of the "Mean Girl" antics (especially the shunning & trash talk) Zakiyah will take most of the blame because Paulie said that Davonne is in Zakiyah's ear and making her do these things.  Sweet little innocent Nicole told Corey & Paulie that she's not close with Zakiyah anymore because of Davonne.

You would think that Zakiyah doesn't have any problem getting a man on the outside, so it is kind of surprising to see how starved for a man she is. Her whining and constantly hurt feelings, over the way Paulie treats her, is pathetic. Apparently, they really do forget about the cameras, because, no self-respecting woman should be whining about a man, the way she does when she has only known him for a month. She needs to think about the image she is presenting for all of America to see. 

Initially Zakiyah said that she has trust issues because her ex cheated, but yet she jumped right into this showmance with Paulie.  Davonne tried to warn Z about getting all into her feelings with Paulie, but Z ignored Davonne's advice and started hanging out with Nicole more and more because Z & Nicole were in the same situation.  Nicole encourages Z's fantasies about a relationship with Paulie by telling Z that Z and Paulie would have cute kids together.

Paulie needs to clip Z sooner rather than later,  she's accomplished nothing gamewise and has become increasingly annoying with her cattynes, pettyness & jealousy.

Paulie may replace her with Bridgette because Bridgette is alone, but she can win comps (and was 100% loyal to Frank)  

Paulie doesn't really trust Z because he believes Davonne has more influence over her than he does.  Paulie isn't sure that he has Z's loyalty & trust 100%.