Jump to content
morty

Victor "9-lives" Arroyo - (Evict: Day 23, Back: Day 37, Evict/Back: Day 72 - 12th Evicted - Day 90 - 7th Jury member)

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Marty said:

 

Well said. Victor is happy not winning and in his mind being a legend is all he cared about. So I am happy he is happy

 

Yeah, he didn't seem at all upset about getting evicted this last time.  I think he enjoyed the experience  and he escaped unscathed.  I'm glad he gets to have a little time in jury house.  

 

I wouldn't be surprised to see him back on a future season.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my 3rd season.  And this time I finally learned a lot re how to play.  And so next year I will be more aware and be watching to see who holds back til week 8.  And then see who then begins winning comps, who is bragging re winning,  who seems to be floating, etc.  Yes, finally my non strategic brain seemingly has gained what strategy and good game play is.  Next season I will be ready !! 

 

Really enjoyed this site and sharing thoughts re BB.    (Please NO win for Paul)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a shame Baldwin had such a dirty mouth & those that watch the regular show didn't get to enjoy him. Miss that bird!!! 

 

Here's the thing, Vic was indeed loved by those in the jury. We heard them all say except Meech & Nat big surprise, that they didn't want to see Vic. That my friends is a social game. It wasn't that couldn't read people it's that he did really trust them & most definitely his downfall. I don't get the chest pounding comment. So he did it a few times & mostly to us. So what. He's young & was excited. He's not some dumb muscle head. The guy actually was good at mental comps. Sure he had tendency to be cocky, typical of his age range.  Oh well. He seems pretty level headed and that's not something you see often on BB and especially not this cast of paranoid mood swingers. 

 

And since he's no longer in the game any game talk is pointless cause he lost.  We should be focusing on how to see more of this hottie!!! Yes, action movies work. Let's get him in the lastest Fast & Furious with Dewayne Johnson (The Rock). Yummy!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that Victor wanted to be seen and if that entailed being heard as a consequence; so be it.  I think that he is starkly beautiful in the dramatic latino way of all that hair and all those teeth and that big smile.  Not to mention those fabulous eyes.  Hold me tight and never let me go, baby.

 

If Victor doesn't use BB as a springboard to bigger and better; I will be really surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slimcruz said:

I think that Victor wanted to be seen and if that entailed being heard as a consequence; so be it.  I think that he is starkly beautiful in the dramatic latino way of all that hair and all those teeth and that big smile.  Not to mention those fabulous eyes.  Hold me tight and never let me go, baby.

 

If Victor doesn't use BB as a springboard to bigger and better; I will be really surprised.

 

LOL, yes he is nice to look at.  He reminds me of one of my favorite husbands (more than a few years ago) in both looks and personality.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, joystiick said:

Vic is a great guy. Appears to have good character and he's a very good physical competitor. But, In my opinion, he is not a very good BB player. As far as I am concerned, he can have the AFP. AFP is a popularity contest and those who want to be popular should go for it. But, I am more interested in the person who is playing to win. 

 

No offense, but you seem to be trying to make excuses for him, in an attempt to make us like him. As far as I can tell, at least 95% of us like him, however, we did not like his game-play. Winning his way back twice and not winning, means he was evicted three times. That is a record also and is a reflection of his poor game-play. I know that we will never agree on this, but, in my opinion, being evicted twice should be enough to disqualify you from winning the game. If he comes back for an all-star season or something similar, I hope he studies up on how to play and win the game...by losing comps that you do not need to win. 

Whoever wins is a moot point at this stage of the game, it all comes down to the final competitions. That's why I'm thinking right now about AFP because that's the only thing that we have any control over. It's usually a member of the jury & I'm looking at who we have to vote for...and Vic is the only one who played anywhere near worthy without resorting to all the lying & petty stuff. I'm not making excuses for him, I just think he played the best game of the ones sitting on jury right now. He may not have had the full "strategy", but he had a good social game & comp wins. Two out of three isn't bad. I normally vote for the best all-over game play & I'd struggle if I had to choose between Paul & Vic because Paul had the best strategy, but watching BBAD I just didn't like him every since the night he went off about Tiffany flirting with him for his help & he'd be happy to ___________ her (insert the dirtiest thing you can think of, I'm not repeating what he said over & over that night). As for "being evicted twice should be enough to disqualify you from winning the game", he's out, so that's also a moot point. But it seems that being still IN the game doesn't mean you should win either. I loved Nicole her first season, but even she admits she didn't do anything worthy this time. She lied a lot, but she's horrible at even that. If she makes it to F2, hope she figures out she can say it was her plan all along even though it wasn't. That's the only way she'll be able to win the jury votes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

It's a shame Baldwin had such a dirty mouth & those that watch the regular show didn't get to enjoy him. Miss that bird!!! 

 

Here's the thing, Vic was indeed loved by those in the jury. We heard them all say except Meech & Nat big surprise, that they didn't want to see Vic. That my friends is a social game. It wasn't that couldn't read people it's that he did really trust them & most definitely his downfall. I don't get the chest pounding comment. So he did it a few times & mostly to us. So what. He's young & was excited. He's not some dumb muscle head. The guy actually was good at mental comps. Sure he had tendency to be cocky, typical of his age range.  Oh well. He seems pretty level headed and that's not something you see often on BB and especially not this cast of paranoid mood swingers. 

 

And since he's no longer in the game any game talk is pointless cause he lost.  We should be focusing on how to see more of this hottie!!! Yes, action movies work. Let's get him in the lastest Fast & Furious with Dewayne Johnson (The Rock). Yummy!!! 

Totally agree on all points! And between Baldwin & the night all the guys were making fun of Nicole's little town, not sure which one had me laughing the hardest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

It's a shame Baldwin had such a dirty mouth & those that watch the regular show didn't get to enjoy him. Miss that bird!!! 

 

Here's the thing, Vic was indeed loved by those in the jury. We heard them all say except Meech & Nat big surprise, that they didn't want to see Vic. That my friends is a social game. It wasn't that couldn't read people it's that he did really trust them & most definitely his downfall. I don't get the chest pounding comment. So he did it a few times & mostly to us. So what. He's young & was excited. He's not some dumb muscle head. The guy actually was good at mental comps. Sure he had tendency to be cocky, typical of his age range.  Oh well. He seems pretty level headed and that's not something you see often on BB and especially not this cast of paranoid mood swingers. 

 

And since he's no longer in the game any game talk is pointless cause he lost.  We should be focusing on how to see more of this hottie!!! Yes, action movies work. Let's get him in the lastest Fast & Furious with Dewayne Johnson (The Rock). Yummy!!! 

How wonderful to be able to see our gorgeous Vic on screen.  He does have great charisma and likability. 

 

I was angry and disappointed when Vic would be with the 'bros' and talk would get dirty and demeaning to women but it seemed like, when that happened,  Paulie and Paul  had a lot to do with it.  If Vic can stay in adult mode and be cautious re his words he will thrive !!

 

Victor, if ever you read these comments, run don't walk to the best PR person you can find and get out there.  You will do so well.  It has been great watching the sweet, kind, totally wonderful Victor.  And the fans you have accumulated from BB want to follow you. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Slimcruz said:

I think that Victor wanted to be seen and if that entailed being heard as a consequence; so be it.  I think that he is starkly beautiful in the dramatic latino way of all that hair and all those teeth and that big smile.  Not to mention those fabulous eyes.  Hold me tight and never let me go, baby.

 

If Victor doesn't use BB as a springboard to bigger and better; I will be really surprised.

Don't you LOVE that laugh.  Deep unabated joyful fun and it is contagious.  We must see more of that !!  Will really miss Vic.  Never before felt that way re any BB houseguest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although the guys could be horribly gross we must admit, when they were having fun they were hilarious !!  That made for good fun/good TV. 

 

Just read Julie's comments re BB.  She mentioned that school kids watch.  We know children watch and so CBS had better put something in houseguests contract that foul mouthed gross talk and sexual talk, degradation of women or men is prohibited.   If CBS has any concern for the youth of this nation then they better put a morals clause in the contracts.  And it is not only our youth who are being affected but most posting here also were highly offended by the disgusting display of disrespect shown this season.

 

And for that reason hopefully PAUL WINS NOTHING due to his disrespectful behavior and degrading of women. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abdala- do you watch the after show?  Vic was great on there and you he did disclose some of his thought process showing he was indeed thinking ahead. 

Both Jeff & Dani said he was F2 deserving & that it doesn't matter if he was voted out as it was part of this seasons twist. Dani was pretty animated about it even pretty much saying every year is a new twist, deal with it. In fact every previous player I've seen talk about Vic ( on the after show) had said he's worthy of winning. So if past players don't see fault I'm amazed those that haven't do. Oh well if you don't watch the after show it's great! Love Jeff!!! 

Derrick is currently down no some acting so I'm sure we will see Vic in the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

Abdala- do you watch the after show?  Vic was great on there and you he did disclose some of his thought process showing he was indeed thinking ahead. 

Both Jeff & Dani said he was F2 deserving & that it doesn't matter if he was voted out as it was part of this seasons twist. Dani was pretty animated about it even pretty much saying every year is a new twist, deal with it. In fact every previous player I've seen talk about Vic ( on the after show) had said he's worthy of winning. So if past players don't see fault I'm amazed those that haven't do. Oh well if you don't watch the after show it's great! Love Jeff!!! 

Derrick is currently down no some acting so I'm sure we will see Vic in the future. 

I didn't know that about Derrick, but I hope you're right about Vic. When he was joking around & laughing, I couldn't help but smile. I agree with abdala that there's something about him that's special..I've watched BB since the first season & can't remember liking anyone as much as him. (Not in a perverse way at all, he's just unique.) As for his game, I believe he deserved to win as much if not more than most. No one in this season played the perfect game. He was a "comp beast", played a great social game & he was loyal, he just didn't have the killer instinct. Btw, Derrick also said he thought Victor would have been his pick except he had just been voted out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 3:37 PM, Roli said:

 

LOL, yes he is nice to look at.  He reminds me of one of my favorite husbands (more than a few years ago) in both looks and personality.  

Hmmmm.  You must miss that man (husband).  At least you have a favorite.  I had 2 duds.:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Naddaclue said:

I didn't know that about Derrick, but I hope you're right about Vic. When he was joking around & laughing, I couldn't help but smile. I agree with abdala that there's something about him that's special..I've watched BB since the first season & can't remember liking anyone as much as him. (Not in a perverse way at all, he's just unique.) As for his game, I believe he deserved to win as much if not more than most. No one in this season played the perfect game. He was a "comp beast", played a great social game & he was loyal, he just didn't have the killer instinct. Btw, Derrick also said he thought Victor would have been his pick except he had just been voted out. 

No, I haven't watched the after show.  I will miss seeing Victor.  Just that deep laugh is uplifting and, yes, makes me smile.  And he has a great sense of humor and very funny. Hopefully we will see him in the future somewhere soon.  And he is all into loyalty which is a wonderful trait but not so much when you play BB.  But his focus and determination to win those comps was exciting and certainly entertaining.  His dad said he is proud of his son and he should be. 

 

   The only criticism I have re Vic was his wanting to make the girls cry when I believe he put them on the block and then re gross sex conquest talks.  But he calmed down as show progressed and it seemed like Paulie and Paul would get those episodes started.

 

   I had no idea Derrick was acting.  If so I wonder where?

 

   Yes I will miss Vic but can't wait to NEVER see Paul again !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

Abdala- do you watch the after show?  Vic was great on there and you he did disclose some of his thought process showing he was indeed thinking ahead. 

Both Jeff & Dani said he was F2 deserving & that it doesn't matter if he was voted out as it was part of this seasons twist. Dani was pretty animated about it even pretty much saying every year is a new twist, deal with it. In fact every previous player I've seen talk about Vic ( on the after show) had said he's worthy of winning. So if past players don't see fault I'm amazed those that haven't do. Oh well if you don't watch the after show it's great! Love Jeff!!! 

Derrick is currently down no some acting so I'm sure we will see Vic in the future. 

Seems I missed a lot of good stuff by not watching the after show.  Did you say Derrick did do some acting or just considering it?

 

Re Vic coming back and twists this season.  I liked it as all houseguests in jury had the chance to come back twice but none could beat Victor.  And after watching a couple other boring seasons I much more enjoyed this season as it had quite a few twists and unexpected happenings.

 

Someone mentioned BB having 'punishment' package that viewers would vote on, great idea.  Also read that in past viewers could vote out houseguests.  Another great idea IMO.  But other than disappointing gross talk, I enjoyed this season in spite of (ugh, barf) Paul. 

 

Again, hope next season BB gets STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN rather than weak hangers on who don't fight to win.  Nicole is only there because James was foolish enough to feel such loyalty to her.   I really must go back and watch season 6 to see some strong women playing the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, abdala said:

Seems I missed a lot of good stuff by not watching the after show.  Did you say Derrick did do some acting or just considering it?

 

Re Vic coming back and twists this season.  I liked it as all houseguests in jury had the chance to come back twice but none could beat Victor.  And after watching a couple other boring seasons I much more enjoyed this season as it had quite a few twists and unexpected happenings.

 

Someone mentioned BB having 'punishment' package that viewers would vote on, great idea.  Also read that in past viewers could vote out houseguests.  Another great idea IMO.  But other than disappointing gross talk, I enjoyed this season in spite of (ugh, barf) Paul. 

 

Again, hope next season BB gets STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN rather than weak hangers on who don't fight to win.  Nicole is only there because James was foolish enough to feel such loyalty to her.   I really must go back and watch season 6 to see some strong women playing the game.

 

 

I'm personally not a fan of us intervening with the game. Unless it's little things like vote no for what the have nots can eat. I feel production does enough to screw with things & we get to see more than the HG which changes the aspect of the game. Feels unfair for us to get to remove a player as we are simply watchers. 

 

Women have become the guys puppets. It's much more enjoyable with both sexes playing well. 

 

Oh Derrick is doing something with the Sheen family. He talked about working with Martin. 

 

7 hours ago, Naddaclue said:

I didn't know that about Derrick, but I hope you're right about Vic. When he was joking around & laughing, I couldn't help but smile. I agree with abdala that there's something about him that's special..I've watched BB since the first season & can't remember liking anyone as much as him. (Not in a perverse way at all, he's just unique.) As for his game, I believe he deserved to win as much if not more than most. No one in this season played the perfect game. He was a "comp beast", played a great social game & he was loyal, he just didn't have the killer instinct. Btw, Derrick also said he thought Victor would have been his pick except he had just been voted out. 

 

Agree. He really does seem genuinely kind. You could tell when we saw the families too. 

Funny because I couldn't stand Paul's family. 

 

I don't follow the past HGs on twitter or anything but all on the after show love Vic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am SO excited Victor won America's Favorite!!!!! You could tell it meant a lot to him...& of course the $25,000 didn't hurt. What kind of got to me too was Paul being so happy for him even after he'd just lost the half million. Then again $50,000 isn't all that bad either. I hope those two wisely use the majority of that money, but a little taken on their trip to Vegas would be great for them. CONGRATULATIONS VICTOR & PAUL!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

America's Favorite !!  Well deserved.  

 

If Vic continues to be the great guy we saw later in the game he will have much success in life.  Hopefully he will get busy finding the best PR man in the business and we see him soon in action movies.  The next 'The Rock'.  He can do that, it would suit him.

 

Wondering how Vic will feel when he sees his 'bro'  stating that he is stupid.  That will hurt.  Paul is a user manipulator.

 

Vic was great fun to watch, certainly very pleasing the eye, and great emotion and passion.  Will miss watching Victor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×