Victor "9-lives" Arroyo - (Evict: Day 23, Back: Day 37, Evict/Back: Day 72 - 12th Evicted - Day 90 - 7th Jury member)

morty

4 hours ago, whokayers said:

Starting to get the feeling Vic is the Grodner golden boy this year He gets voted out again and miracle of miracles beats the other four and comes back into the game. Paul wins hoh Thursday and its those two trolls to the end. Sigh. 

I actually think James, (who appears to be the swing vote, since neither Natalie or Michelle can vote), will vote out Victor.  It's the smart move and in the long run better for James' game.  Paul will be weaker without Victor in the house and that's who everyone really wants out next week.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Bawley is gone Victor seems to be a much nicer guy.  And I am impressed that he is the only person, male or female, who does any cleaning.  What does that say about the rest?  Who cleans the homes of those people?  They said black gunk was in corners of shower. WTH ???

Hopefully Victor is evicted as he is the only person who is almost guaranteed to beat Bawley and get back in the house.  Then things will get so intense.  Wondering when jury comp will take place.

• JEDI unlocked this topic
14 hours ago, Misha said:

Unless it is a crapshoot competition 

My guess is that the 5 will do a quick crap shoot then that winner will be up on the wall with the others competing for HOH 

18 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I actually think James, (who appears to be the swing vote, since neither Natalie or Michelle can vote), will vote out Victor.  It's the smart move and in the long run better for James' game.  Paul will be weaker without Victor in the house and that's who everyone really wants out next week.

James doesn't know about the jury buy back and if Victor or Paulie come back, he will probably be up on the block. He hasn't been on the block this season has he?

1 hour ago, Marty said:

My guess is that the 5 will do a quick crap shoot then that winner will be up on the wall with the others competing for HOH 

I am guessing that they might do the wall again AFTER the 2nd eviction and have all 5 up there like they did before (I think it was when Judd came back in-but correct me if it wasn't his season). But then again, that was only to see who came back in.  The other HG's fought it out for HOH.

19 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

I am guessing that they might do the wall again AFTER the 2nd eviction and have all 5 up there like they did before (I think it was when Judd came back in-but correct me if it wasn't his season). But then again, that was only to see who came back in.  The other HG's fought it out for HOH.

I am not sure what you mean. What 2nd eviction? Anyway to be fair they need the 5 to do their quick crap shoot battle before the winner joins the other HG for an endurance challenge. 

23 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

James doesn't know about the jury buy back and if Victor or Paulie come back, he will probably be up on the block. He hasn't been on the block this season has he?

Oh dear Lord. Just for fun, and shits and giggles, it would be great if Paulie or Victor come back.  The girls, not so much.  They will just get voted out again, right away.  Oddly, as obnoxious as I thought he was, I'm wishing Frank had lasted longer in the game.  He would be interesting at this crux in the game.

The game is his if he can manage the crap going on right now.  Nicole and Corey aren't even hating on him.  Final four could be the showmances, if they stick together to get everyone else out.  If James and Nicole get together and decide to do that, it doesn't matter who comes back.  They'll be dust, strictly based on numbers.

It's hard to say of James goes through with voting Vic out if it's a good move. I can respect more of a move to get out  people that stayed in bed most of season. I guess that's a game move. 

Vic is playing to win. Not everyone can be an all around player. He's a comp beast and that's more than most left in the house. Sure he's made poor move choices but it's his trusting that others are honest which makes him weak in that area. 

7 hours ago, Marty said:

I am not sure what you mean. What 2nd eviction? Anyway to be fair they need the 5 to do their quick crap shoot battle before the winner joins the other HG for an endurance challenge. 

Remember when they had the wall comp?  It was after the 2nd double eviction.  Judd stayed on the wall, and came back into the game, the remaining HG's were on the wall to battle for HOH, but who ever won HOH, (I can not remember), they did not put Judd up for eviction.  Hey, I am an old lady... (lol), my memory is not what it used to be!!  That's why I asked anyone who knew better to help me out!

4 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

Remember when they had the wall comp?  It was after the 2nd double eviction.  Judd stayed on the wall, and came back into the game, the remaining HG's were on the wall to battle for HOH, but who ever won HOH, (I can not remember), they did not put Judd up for eviction.  Hey, I am an old lady... (lol), my memory is not what it used to be!!  That's why I asked anyone who knew better to help me out!

OK - No double eviction if they have a returning player. Your memory about Judd is correct 

22 hours ago, Marty said:

OK - No double eviction if they have a returning player. Your memory about Judd is correct 

Thanx Marty... I knew someone would set me straight.  But I think after tonight, this is a new thing...  evicted HG's get to compete for HOH, has that ever happened before?  If so, I can not remember....

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Victor is back in the house. 

Only HG in history to get 3 chances at one season

But Why wasn't Frank even given 1 chance to get back in the house? Do you thin =k he violated his contract in some way? He seems to be the ONLY one, pre-jury, or in-jury not allowed to fight his way back in.  I there something I am missing?  Seems a little fishy to me....  Come on peeps, school an old lady like me.  PS: I am not THAT old, and by the way, my hubby is way younger than me...  Not too far behind me, but just enough where I have to tell him to respect his elders!!  he he he he

It doesn't seem fair that Frank was the only one not given a chance to come back in the game.  They could have changed the Battle Back competition to allow the first 6 players and the Jury Buy-Back to the first 6 jurors to compete.  That way all of the players could have had an equal opportunity to come back into the game.  It was very unfair to Frank that he was excluded.  If I were Frank, I would protest that decision in some way!

Even though I personally do not like him as a person, I think he is a chauvinistic, misogynistic cocky SOB,  but Vic has shown he deserves to win this game. He has all the qualities of a Big Brother winner. He is an outstanding physical and mental competitor.  He is finally getting his social game together and quickly learning the nuances of the game from Paul. If he makes final two, he deserves the win!

11 hours ago, joystiick said:

Someone needs to change the title of this thread to Victor "9-lives" Arroyo. Frankly (no pun intended), I don't like anybody coming back this late in the game, let alone somebody getting 3 bites at the apple. 

Victor was so cocky last night saying that he should get a special medal and he is the most famous in BB history now by getting back in the house 3 times. Vic was also mad at BB for making him stay on slop. He said winning his way back in again should give him immunity to being a have not. 

I am really surprised that the Facebook online groups are mostly all rooting for Paul and Victor and cheering James maybe getting evicted.

Oh well..... there is always next season. 

James is my boy! How can you not like James? 

However, Vic is my other pick. Yes he's cocky but this guy has battled his butt off to be in this game. We all know these comes are no joke. He's proven himself in mental and physical comps. He can be so very sweet too. There's nothing wrong with being proud of yourself. I don't see that as cocky. What I see cocky is all the famous talk and that stuff. Be there for the game! 

I don't know what chance he stands this week if he doesn't put a target on Paul. I doubt he will abandon ship  & no one would believe him either way. He needs to just lay low and be friendly. 

Look BB added all these opportunities as twist so it's part of the game. It's not like he didn't have to work for it. If that's the case than all the twist are unfair. What about the care packages? Exactly. All part of this seasons game. 

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Nic and Corey are working with Paul and Vic

Nicole has been convinced that James, Nat and Meech are their enemies 

I have never been impressed with Nicole as a player and if she goes after James, Nat and Meech instead of Paul and Vic, I would be even less impressed, if that is possible. If James was the enemy, he could have voted Corey out instead of Vic. Paul and Vic are the comp beast and failing to get one of them out when you have a chance is stupid. 

7 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

I'm not surprised at all to see Nicloe flip on James. Though I am surprised she would side with Paul & Vic. How does she expect to win against them? 

It's what Corey wants so he can be back with his bros.

Paul, Victor and Corey will be F3.

26 minutes ago, Marty said:

It's what Corey wants so he can be back with his bros.

Paul, Victore and Corey will be F3.

This is such lame play by Nicole.  Unless she is thinking Victor and Paul will get rid of Corey at the end and take her to final three at the end.  Michelle will probably go out this week unless Paul pulls himself off and Nicole back doors James, (which would be a really crappy thing to do since he could have voted Corey out and Corey probably wouldn't have been the one to come back.  Unless Natalie or James wins HOH next week, there game is probably over, strictly based on numbers.  Man, Paul is a weasel.  He got Nicole to flip on James in like 24 hours.

11 hours ago, joystiick said:

Someone needs to change the title of this thread to Victor "9-lives" Arroyo. Frankly (no pun intended), I don't like anybody coming back this late in the game, let alone somebody getting 3 bites at the apple. 

Done!

:obiwankenobi:   :smilielol:  :animated_rotfl:  :hahohi:  :r2d2:  :dance2:  :star-wars-smiley-023: