Victor "9-lives" Arroyo - (Evict: Day 23, Back: Day 37, Evict/Back: Day 72 - 12th Evicted - Day 90 - 7th Jury member)

morty

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO I think his best move is to pair up with Michelle because she knows the game and Victor really doesn't.  Victor is a fierce competitor and a good looking guy + Michelle is DESPERATE for some male attention with so many showmances in the house this season.  

I hope that Victor takes his own advice and be nice to everybody at least until he gets a feel for the house dynamics since he's been gone for 3 weeks.  Bridgette left "the Revolution" alliance and is now being totally controled by Frank, and Paul is in a bromance with Paulie and Natlie is paired up with James.

19 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

He's baaaack ^_^

Wonder if he'll pay any heed to what Tiff said about trusting Frank... and not Mamma Da ???

Julie made a point of saying that the evictees were sequestered separately presumably so they didn't share info between them. But then Tiff is allowed to give info to Victor?

I agree and think Victor will use his head more this time around.  On some level I think he knows he was too naive last time around and that's what got him voted out. I think Paul will take him back especially if he can sell it to Paulie and Corey that he will be one more vote for the "boys."

Victor is gorgeous but talks too much. That is his downfall. Seems he has no game plan.  Paulie will go after him soon & those sheep he controls will do Paulie's bidding.  Fools !  Where is strategy?  Seems only the two Pauls are thinking strategy.  Davonne is only woman trying to get a plan but she also talks to much to too many people.

Victor & Davonne don't necessarily talk too much,  Their problems are trusting the wrong people, and telling them your plans.  

I wish the DR sessions could influence Victor to play a different game if he wins an HOH.  He has every reason to target Paulie because Victor was backdoored by Paulie and evicted from the house.

Victor won  3 comps to get back in the game and has managed to stay off the block this week, thanks to Paul.  If Victor got some power I would hope that he would use it to take a shot at Paulie first before going after Zakiyah.  Paulie has been hinting to Victor to take out Zakiyah and I relly don't want Victor doing Paulie's dirty work.

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

Unfortunately for Day, you need allies to execute a plan and every possible ally is a willing servant of Paulie's. 

Exactly!   And that's  what I don't uderstand about these HGs.   They need to talk to each other and discuss all of Paulie's different plans to figure out that Paulie has them all targeting each other and nobody is targeting Paulie.   It baffles me that they can't see that Paulie is aligned with everybody and has all his bases covered.

They managed to expose Franks manipulations - but they are totally blind to Paulie's schemes.

I honestly can't believe that poor Victor is falling for this crap for the second time.  :huh:  He fell in with the Bros and they backdoored him the first time, and he's back with the Bros again - and they're probably gonna backdoor him again.

I believe that Paulie's F4 is: Paulie, Paul, Corey and a girl (either Nicole or Bridgette)  James & Victor think they are included in the F4 or F5 with Paulie but I don't think they're gonna make it that deep in the game.

Will Victor think & evaluate what is happening in that house  and what happened to him?  Is he again falling into line with Paulie and Paul?   Victor must see reality.  If he doesn't put Paulie and Paul up I will scream.   Did he say to Paulie that he didn't want lots of discussion re who to put up because his mind is made up?    Could that mean he will make the big move?  I hope so.  If not he didn't learn a thing when he was evicted.  He couldn't be that stupid to go along with Paulie and Paul? 

On 8/5/2016 at 4:21 PM, abdala said:

He couldn't be that stupid to go along with Paulie and Paul? 

On BBAD, last night, he stated something was very hard and asked for help from three different people. It was a puzzle on the back of a box of fruit loops. FRUIT LOOPS!  So yes, whatever the question, the answer is yes Victor is that dumb

1 hour ago, Somerandomguy said:

On BBAD, last night, he stated something was very hard and asked for help from three different people. It was a puzzle on the back of a box of fruit loops. FRUIT LOOPS!  So yes, whatever the question, the answer is yes Victor is that dumb

Yes, he is that dumb. His nomination speech was intended to be good television, but all it did was made him look stupid as hell. How can he possibly be ragging on the girls about the vote to send him home, when Paulie is the one who back-doored him? 

Not only was it Paulie who back doored him but it was Paulie who decided he was the target and they all fell in line and voted him out because Paulie said so. These guys stroke each other about how they control the women and their votes but somehow, in Victor's little brain, he holds these two women responsible for the nine votes.

Victor has gone out of his way to be mean to Michelle from the beginning. He enjoys making her cry. And just last week he made the comment that Michelle needed to be "boned" and Paul or Paulie had to do it.

It seems to me that Paulie, Paul and Victor don't like or respect women. The constant explicit sexual comments and seventh grade "jokes" are aways meant to degrade the women in the house. 

58 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Yes, he is that dumb. His nomination speech was intended to be good television, but all it did was made him look stupid as hell. How can he possibly be ragging on the girls about the vote to send him home, when Paulie is the one who back-doored him? 

that was awful last night - what the bloody hell is wrong with him?  my guess would be that he is clueless that Paulie is running the house - that it was Paulie that booted him - he may have intended his alleged speech to be good television drama but even that failed - it was embarrassing - then again with this crowd it seems that is the norm for any kind of conversation - fruit loops indeed

4 hours ago, straykat said:

Not only was it Paulie who back doored him but it was Paulie who decided he was the target and they all fell in line and voted him out because Paulie said so. These guys stroke each other about how they control the women and their votes but somehow, in Victor's little brain, he holds these two women responsible for the nine votes.

Victor has gone out of his way to be mean to Michelle from the beginning. He enjoys making her cry. And just last week he made the comment that Michelle needed to be "boned" and Paul or Paulie had to do it.

It seems to me that Paulie, Paul and Victor don't like or respect women. The constant explicit sexual comments and seventh grade "jokes" are aways meant to degrade the women in the house. 

You are right re PP & V not respecting women. They are like grade school little boys who need to seem big in the eyes of their friends, in this case their 'bros'.   Classless pigs who must have had very poor father figures who also don't respect women.   In addition to their gutter talk among themselves they feel free to question the women re what sex experiences and that includes every act you can think of, no matter how gross.  And sadly these girls don't stop them in their tracks. 

I hope none of these three win anything but won't hold my breath.  Very weak group this season.  As many have said keeping Frank may have been a benefit re getting another group together and trying to knock out Paulie.   And James huge mistake was not keeping his word re Frank and Bridgette.  He could have built an alliance with Frank and the girls. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Victor will be evicted on Thursday and have his 3rd shot to play the game this season.

All the remaining houseguests have just had one shot. 

I think the buy back was not so bad at the beginning of the game but to have a 2nd buy back at the end of the game is just not fair to those that have worked so hard at the game. 

Speaking of fair, how about every ousted houseguest getting a 2nd shot except Frank. The first five had battle back. Then Frank, then the next five get to play back in. 

Sure there was the round trip ticket, but I firmly believe there was 12 round trip tickets in the envelopes when Paul went into the Secret Room. I always feel production will invent drama if possible. 

On another note, I really want Paul to go. 

26 minutes ago, Somerandomguy said:

Speaking of fair, how about every ousted houseguest getting a 2nd shot except Frank. The first five had battle back. Then Frank, then the next five get to play back in. 

Sure there was the round trip ticket, but I firmly believe there was 12 round trip tickets in the envelopes when Paul went into the Secret Room. I always feel production will invent drama if possible. 

On another note, I really want Paul to go. 

True about Frank the only evicted HG to not get a chance back.

To be fair I think that BB really needs to make the comp a crap shoot.