Corey Brooks - (13th Evicted - Day 92 - 8th Jury member)

morty

bb18_corey_brooks_800x1000.jpg

Corey Brooks
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Current City: Dallas, TX

Three adjectives that describe you: Extraordinary, passionate, and lovable.

Favorite Activities: I love to travel. Recently, I went to San Francisco to watch my best friend, Ross Stripling, make his MLB debut for the L.A. Dodgers. I like sightseeing, hiking, getting sick bro pics, playing sports, going out and meeting people, trying out new restaurants, playing PS4, and just being active, in general.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?  
Not seeing my family and friends for a while, but I know it will all be worth it. Also, I think it will be tough to get into a daily routine because I like to keep busy, work out, and do things that make me happy, so I will have to figure that out.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I really like Cody [Calafiore] from Season 16. Cody is very likable, like me. He makes rational decisions when the time comes, does well at analyzing situations, and doesn't stir the pot at the wrong times. 

The chicks also like him, so, in my eyes, he's a very dynamic player with a lot of potential to win. I really see my game being similar to his and maybe a little mixture of Zach [Rance] from Season 16, at times. Zach likes to make moves here and there, which I do, too, because I don't like to pass up an opportunity just because of a risk.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? 
I plan to use my great people skills and stay off the block by making as many alliances as possible, even individually. I don't want to have too much power to where I'm forced to get blood on my hands. I'm also not going to be a floater. I'm going to be a key player in competitions and have one of the strongest social games. 

I don't want to give anyone a reason to vote me off, but if I'm ever in position to have to put someone on the block, I'll really have to dig for a logical reason and explain why for damage control. I definitely want to have one of the strongest relationships with one or two other players that would be the strongest in the game.

My life’s motto is… 
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get!

What would you take into the house, and why? 
My dog Rory and a samurai sword, so everyone knows who the boss is.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dropping names on his App, getting sick bro pics, and wants to bring a sword so he can be boss...already not a fan. Sick Bro pics??...Texan...good old boy mentality.I hope he brings some of that Texas charm and drawl in his speech, that might help the fact he has a big head...good grief.

He's from my neck of the woods.  I'm going to have to go back through my old baseball pictures if I can find what computer they are on.  I guess he graduated HS in 09 maybe?  I may have some of him playing back then at Dallas Christian.  

Dang, I've lurked on this board for 9 years.  I should be notsoloudmouth51 now. 

52 minutes ago, GreatSaltLuke said:

It's ironic that he is not Clay's brother because he is the same guy...

Didn't like Clay he seemed too weak. Corey seems a lot more focused and level headed. 

• 2 weeks later...

oh my goodness his story about lighting the goat on fire was horrifying.  Sorry but he dropped in my eyes.  He just laughed and thought it was funny?  He even laughs when he talks about the terror in the goats eyes as his "bro" pours gasoline on him.  disgusting

1 hour ago, snancypants said:

oh my goodness his story about lighting the goat on fire was horrifying.  Sorry but he dropped in my eyes.  He just laughed and thought it was funny?  He even laughs when he talks about the terror in the goats eyes as his "bro" pours gasoline on him.  disgusting

Haven't watched much of the feeds yet. That is disgusting. As an animal lover Corey is dead to me. (that and he supports Trump) 

Meh. I'm an animal lover but I didn't get too up in arms about the goat. He was telling a story about something his stupid friend did while drunk and chuckling about it a bit. It would be different if the goat had actually been set on fire and he was laughing about that. He didn't say he participated or condoned the actions or anything. He is definitely not as clean cut as they portray him on the show though. He has a shady side for sure. And he loves Trump... but lets not get into politics here.

• JEDI locked this topic

Since he's one of Clay's friends, he probably doesn't  want a showmance to negatively impact his BB game.  But he does have a thing for Nicole becausehe seemed to be enjoying that dance that Nicole did with Zakiyah.:rolleyes: