Tiffany Rousso - (4th Evicted - day 37)

morty

4 hours ago, Somerandomguy said:

I agree. However, Da suspected and assumed Tiff would be this type of player and person. Da' led the charge to save Tiff last week for drama play against Frank. She has nobody to blame but herself for letting a loose cannon stay in the house.

DaVonne started the first charge to save Tiffany with James & Michelle, but if you recall Paulie shut that down  so Zakiyah,  Corey & Nicole backed down.  Michelle started the second "Save Tiffany" charge by convincing Paulie that Bronte was targeting Corey & Paulie,  and Tiffany was targeting Frank.

James & DaVonne had given up on trying to save Tiffany because they didn't have the votes (Paulie's approval).  they were only read into the latest "Save Tiffany" plan at the last minute.  James tried to suggest evicting Paul instead of Bronte, but he was overruled by Paulie & DaVonne.

The 5 HGs  who voted out Bronte (DaVonne, Zakiyah, Michelle, Nicole & Corey) are all having regrets about keeping Tiffany over Bronte.  DaVonne is not singlehandidly responsible for keeping Tiffany because she's only 1 vote.  

I think it's kinda interesting that now Tiffany is throwing the HGs who voted to keep her under the bus, while the ones who voted her out are the hGs she's now embracing.

If Tiffany is evicted this week, and wins the Battle Back comp I wonder who's gonna be willing to work with her???  By blowing up everybody's game, she cannot preach about her so-called loyalty.  I think Tiffany's game is done.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was aware of all of those happenings. It just seems to me that, that Da' is smarter than most of these players. I am of the belief that none of them would have thought to flip on Tiff going home without Da' bringing it up in the first place. Michelle brought up the second chance after she had already spoke with Da' on trying to save Tiff. They wanted to really stick it to Frank.

IMO, Da' made a huge mistep here. She may only have been one vote, but she opened the door for others to walk through. 

18 hours ago, Somerandomguy said:

I was aware of all of those happenings. It just seems to me that, that Da' is smarter than most of these players. I am of the belief that none of them would have thought to flip on Tiff going home without Da' bringing it up in the first place. Michelle brought up the second chance after she had already spoke with Da' on trying to save Tiff. They wanted to really stick it to Frank.

IMO, Da' made a huge mistep here. She may only have been one vote, but she opened the door for others to walk through. 

I think that DaVonne's huge mistake was outing her participation in the the 2 showmances to James &  Tiffany because neither one of them kept the information secret.  James started asking questions to Nicole & Paulie about their 5 pack and why he wasn't included and that's when the mistrust of DaVonne started within her group.  DaVonne should have been completely honest with the 2 showmances and specifically her concerns about being the 5th wheel, but she did not.  And now Michelle has taken her spot as the 5th wheel in the showmance alliance.  

The game has really beaten this poor woman down and I don't think she can wait to go home (she said as much herself yesterday when she exiled herself to the have not room and was talking to the camera). If she is evicted on Thursday, as I think she will be, I can't wait to see the look on her face when Julie tells her she has a chance it get back in the game.

12 hours ago, Janis said:

its like watching Vanessa again. I cannot wait until she is gone.  I really do not think she is a stable person but then it again I didn't think Vanessa was either.

I wonder why I haven't seen any You-tube clips of Tiffany talking game to the live-feeds? 

Yesterday, DaVonne said that Tiffany hangs out in the HN room talking to the live feeds.  I've seen clips of Paul talking to the live feeds, and it's mostly boring but last year Steve's clips were quite entertaining.

ITA that watching Tiffany is Vanessa 2.0 and kinda difficult because a little bit of emotional instability can be entertaining in this game, but the Russo sisters are just too "extra" for me.

• JEDI unlocked this topic