Paulie Calafiore - (9th Evicted - Day 65 - 4th Jury member)

morty

Wasn't bad enough that he was peeing in the hot tub, insulting women every which we he can - including hateful comments about their body parts, arrogant bragging about boning Z 5X, constantly admiring his body in the mirror, forming alliances behind everyone's back, then last night he was talking about the lack of moral compass of other HG's, but this morning - all time low on Joker's Updates 8:53 a.m. Paulie educates America on the benefits of a cock ring. Like we don't know. Who is this guy? I'll add an adjective to misogynist  - - he's a vulgar, non-empathetic, misogynist - a Jersey BOY????

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, abdala said:

I have been thinking the same thing re ticket.  Wouldn't take much for production to slip the round trip into wherever Paulie is keeping his.  And agree re Paulie is the bad boy and these 'reality'(?) programs want the high ratings these bad boys bring in.  I agree, if Paulie doesn't have round trip I will be shocked. 

I hope Paulie doesn't have the R/T ticket for two reason:  1) I really don't enjoy watching him play the game  2) if he does have it the BB fixing conspiracy theories will be flying left and right.

I do think that BB can and does influence the game through the DR sessions but I don't think they'd go so far as sneaking in and switching the envelopes when no one was looking. And if they did do something like this, I think BB would have done it for DayVonne - - but that's just MHO.

3 hours ago, joystiick said:

You are exactly right about the way Derrick played the game. Derrick played the long game and he recognized that everyone eventually needed to be eliminated. If he wanted to target a group, he was not as concerned with the order they were eliminated, as long as they were eliminated. Paulie was caught up in the idea that everyone had to be eliminated in a specific order, and, he was the only one to determine that order. He never about Paul's input. Frankly, I never saw anything comparable between how he played the game and how Derrick played the game. His game was closer to god-father than puppet-master. 

God father is perfect and appropros for Jersey.

3 hours ago, omahaguy said:

I hope Paulie doesn't have the R/T ticket for two reason:  1) I really don't enjoy watching him play the game  2) if he does have it the BB fixing conspiracy theories will be flying left and right.

I do think that BB can and does influence the game through the DR sessions but I don't think they'd go so far as sneaking in and switching the envelopes when no one was looking. And if they did do something like this, I think BB would have done it for DayVonne - - but that's just MHO.

It is a sad state of life in this nation when people like me don't trust anyone.  Seems lies and corruption abound.  But I hope you are correct.  Hopefully this week the devil will get his due. 

I think Paulie has burned too many bridges and CBS would get shamed for saving him.

Just yesterday he told Corey and Nicole he was going to start punching people starting on Wednesday and would not go out any other way.

Even if they are just words I think CBS would frown on threats of violence

And were are those dang apple pies? 

O K... if production could somehow slip in and switch his ticket for a 2 Way (if he doesn't already have it)......

Wouldn't they also have to switch the actual 2 Way (whoever has it).....  in case they all rip open their envelopes before production can retrieve them ?

Lol.... did I explain that correctly ?? :D

But, I DO hope his butt ends up in the Jury House.

If he skips out... uh oh... he signed a contract... won't get any $$'s... and might get sued.

11 hours ago, Marty said:

I would love Paul to have the last care package with the bribe. 

He would have fun with it and have us laughing

8 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

O K... if production could somehow slip in and switch his ticket for a 2 Way (if he doesn't already have it)......

Wouldn't they also have to switch the actual 2 Way (whoever has it).....  in case they all rip open their envelopes before production can retrieve them ?

Lol.... did I explain that correctly ?? :D

But, I DO hope his butt ends up in the Jury House.

If he skips out... uh oh... he signed a contract... won't get any $$'s... and might get sued.

What about theory that everyone got one way tickets so that production could, at later date, choose who should get round trip?  And then switch the ticket of person production wanted to come back re who would pull in most viewers? 

I really doubt that BB would stoop that low BUT more strange things are happening these days in our nation.  Sadly.  Makes us all paranoid re honesty of those in power. 

11 hours ago, Marty said:

I think Paulie has burned too many bridges and CBS would get shamed for saving him.

Just yesterday he told Corey and Nicole he was going to start punching people starting on Wednesday and would not go out any other way.

Even if they are just words I think CBS would frown on threats of violence

And were are those dang apple pies? 

Personally I would never eat something Paulie made at this point.  One never knows what sick thing he might be doing to any food to be consumed by others in that house.  The least of these might simply be not washing hands after bathroom visits.  Paulie is proving he is extremely vindictive and seeks revenge.  I have experienced and seen some sick people. (ex husband)  Never trust anyone,  especially those proving themselves to have sick abusive thoughts/actions.

So the dethroned King Paulie is suddenly a cry baby hypocrit. Lol  he called Z out for making the game personal he just said it was personal now that he's on the block. He called Z out for saying she was alone in the game, but he just said he's alone in the game now that he's on the block. He has Nicole and Corh lmao how is he alone. I can't stand the two faced back and forth and this is Karma for not taking Z off the block. She-although an idiot was his true ride or die and he chose to backstab her now he's in the position he's in. Worst game move ever. 

Paulie shows signs of obsessive compulsive behavior. He was arranging bacon on a baking sheet the other morning and took extreme care to rearrange the slices so they were equal distance apart and perfectly centered on the sheet. He went in to the storage room to get something and before leaving he straightened up the cracker boxes so they all lined up. All signs of OCBD.

Flash back to 1:39am, today, cam 3 to hear Victor and Paul tell how Paulie described his idea of a perfect date.  ...it's a hoot!

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

Hope he doesn't win the jury buy back.

What will be interesting is the jury buy back is apparently the first (5) players in jury competing.  That means whoever is evicted this week will be able to compete.  That could be interesting, since it will be Paulie against potentially Paul, Victor or Corey.  All strong comp competitors.  I wouldn't count Bridgette or Mama Day out either, depending on what kind of comp it is.  Interesting....

1 hour ago, Keepittogether said:

What will be interesting is the jury buy back is apparently the first (5) players in jury competing.  That means whoever is evicted this week will be able to compete.  That could be interesting, since it will be Paulie against potentially Paul, Victor or Corey.  All strong comp competitors.  I wouldn't count Bridgette or Mama Day out either, depending on what kind of comp it is.  Interesting....

Please let it be Victor. We know he can kick Bawley's butt !! 

• JEDI unlocked this topic