Paulie Calafiore - (9th Evicted - Day 65 - 4th Jury member)

morty

bb18_paulie_calafiore_800x1000.jpg

Paulie Calafiore
Hometown: Howell, NJ
Current City: Howell, NJ

Three adjectives that describe you: Driven, passionate, and quick-witted. 

Favorite Activities: I love various martial arts, exercise, and instruments. I like Krav Maga the most on the martial arts side and playing the guitar on the instrument side.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?  
Being away from my family and my business. I’ll definitely have to put a lot of faith in the fact that I have good people working for me to make sure the business continues to grow, especially during the crucial months of the summer. 

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Cody Calafiore from Season 16, for obvious reasons.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? 
There are multiple strategies I’ll use, none of which have any meaning prior to entering the house and seeing what pieces I’ll be playing chess with.

My life’s motto is… 
A comfort zone is a wonderful place, but nothing ever grows there.

What would you take into the house, and why? 
A toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash because it would be impossible to be social at all with rancid breath.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt his occupation on the CBS site say Gym Owner? I went straight from there to here. Big hunky guy to flex his Muscles for the girls. Hope his brain is as big as his peck's. I see Showmances with him for sure...then again. I could be wrong...still, no more Mr. Pectactular

32 minutes ago, Colo said:

Didnt his occupation on the CBS site say Gym Owner? I went straight from there to here. Big hunky guy to flex his Muscles for the girls. Hope his brain is as big as his peck's. I see Showmances with him for sure...then again. I could be wrong...still, no more Mr. Pectactular

Wrong guy.

Love his motto.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 8:34 PM, Mynx said:

A DJ named Paulie C from New Jersey.. oh boy.

yeah, my sentiments exactly!....all we need now is franke in the house...NOT

• JEDI locked this topic

Paulie is a cutie and seems very level headed.  Seems like he might be kind of playing Z though.  When they were getting cozy in the HOH room last night, from what I saw she was the one constantly touching him, not the other way around.  Also he was constantly reassuring her.  Not a good sign that a showmance will endure.  If he starts getting close with one of the other girls, it could get ugly!

I think that Paulie & Zakiyah have an honest flirtation with each other, but they both know that a "perceived showmance" could hurt their game.  It looks like Paulie is really looking to mirror Cody's game strategy of one ride or die partner, maybe Corey or Frank?  I just wish that he'd keep his distance from Tiffany because she's doing  too much too soon.  

I like Paulie and want him to go far in the game.  He handled being on the block and losing the veto without melting down or freaking out.  I hope he handles his HOH reign without going power mad or doing something stupid.

20 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

Paulie is a cutie and seems very level headed.  Seems like he might be kind of playing Z though.  When they were getting cozy in the HOH room last night, from what I saw she was the one constantly touching him, not the other way around.  Also he was constantly reassuring her.  Not a good sign that a showmance will endure.  If he starts getting close with one of the other girls, it could get ugly!

Paulie was holding Z's hand throughout that cozy interaction.  Seems they both agreed t be o the DL bout there attraction for one another

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

Sometimes he talks way too much.   

That's because he had to hold his tongue the first week when he was on the block.  Now that he's  HOH & Veto winner, he letting loose and I love it.  Go Paulie!

• 2 weeks later...

Grr...Paulie has diarrhea mouth, I swear! He finally agrees to vote out Bronte then the 5 (Michelle, Nic, Corey, Paulie and Z) agree they have to stay tight lipped and not tell anyone. Then he, Corey, and Nicole go in the Have Not room and are discussing that they will tell Tiffany tomorrow. Tiffany walks in and Paulie spills way too much infk to Tiffany and lets her know she's staying...and none of them every told her to play it off and keep acting the same or anything. THEN he walks out and Frank is in the next room laying down. He goes in there to play it off and starts giving Frank all sorts of information regarding the photos they are supposed to be memorizing for tomorrow's HOH comp! WHY would you correct him and continue to divulge more and more info to the ONE person you do not want to win?! He's an idiot with no control over his mouth. Smh.

Edited by morty
Hi Ginephur, I moved your post here, as it didn't belong in the live feed updates. Nice to have you aboard, though.

Anyone who watches the feeds know that Paulie isn't the brightest bulb. He wants sooooo bad to be half as good as Derek but it will never happen because he cannot connect a single dot..he gets so confused and twists every fact. Left to his own devices he will actually come to a conclusion which is the exact opposite of anything based in reality. He is soooooo full of himself too. The only thing worse than listening to Paul or Paulie talk to people is listening to them talk to each other. 

14 hours ago, Jetf23 said:

Anyone who watches the feeds know that Paulie isn't the brightest bulb. He wants sooooo bad to be half as good as Derek but it will never happen because he cannot connect a single dot..he gets so confused and twists every fact. Left to his own devices he will actually come to a conclusion which is the exact opposite of anything based in reality. He is soooooo full of himself too. The only thing worse than listening to Paul or Paulie talk to people is listening to them talk to each other. 

He is really a smart guy but he is not smart in the game of Big Brother. He is breaking all the Derrick rules he was taught. He is making himself the self appointed boss and expert and it will most likely make him a target soon. 

It seems like most of the HGs are ready & willing to vote out Tiffany this week because she blew up the Fatal 5 girls alliance and to a lesser extent the 8pack alliance.

James, Michelle, Paul & Zakiyah all seem quite firm in voting out Tiffany.  Frank & Bridgette are firm in voting out DaVonne.  Nicole & Corey flip flop so much, who knows how they'll eventually vote?  But even if nicole & Corey decide to vote with Frank, a 4-4 tie will be broken by Paulie.

I don't see michelle flipping to keep Tiffany because she really feels that Tiffany betrayed the girls by outting the Fatal 5 girls alliance.  However,  Michelle very much wants to be aligned with the 2 showmances as their 5th wheel and she may view evicting DaVonne as a better move to secure her position with the 5.

Paulie will be pissed if Tiffany is saved again and I could see him & Frank teaming up to target Corey & Nicole.

On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Marty said:

He is really a smart guy but he is not smart in the game of Big Brother. He is breaking all the Derrick rules he was taught. He is making himself the self appointed boss and expert and it will most likely make him a target soon. 

I think the smart move for Paulie at this point in the game would be to call a temp truce between him & Frank.  There is so much animosity & tension amongst the girls - and they are all just itching to get at each other that the guys need to fall back and allow the girls to pick off each other.  These boys talk constantly about cutting the girls when it's the right time.  I don't believe they have that luxury.

IMHO I don't think any of these guys is all that willing to cut their respective +1s.  If the girls take each other out, the boys don't have that blood on their hands.  Both Frank & Paulie seem to believe that DaVonne have control over these girls' minds to the extent that she could/would influence their jury votes.  I'm surprised they haven't noticed how quickly these girls turned on DaVonne while she's still in the game.  (If DaVonne were the mastermind they think she is the Fatal 5 would be secretly running the house.  If the Spy Girls & Fatal 5 had joined forces they could have been a powerful force in the game.)