Paul Abrahamian - BB18 Runner-Up!!! (& Final HoH)

morty

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HG like this dude are a lot of fun to watch.  They think they know everything when in fact they don't know a freaking thing when it comes to the game.  Good entertainment but have my doubts he can last very long.  He'll end up being his own worst enemy IMO.

• JEDI locked this topic

Paul is one of the HGs who said that they didn't need to watch several seasons to understand how to play the BB game.  He's relying on his "natural instincts" because he's so smart.  He's just way too cocky  IMHO,  and seems to be suffering from a case of "little man syndrome".

If Paul was half as smart as he think he is he has to wonder why he's been nominated for the past 2 weeks of the game?????  He may have won the POV last week, but his social game sucks.

Just checked out 'Dead Skull Apparel'. 

Not sure who his intended customers are and I know I'm an old fart, but if that crap is 'fashion' I should just give up. 

Very angry graphics and text and definitely 'Not suitable for work' if you have any type of normal job, other than working in a biker bar maybe.

I'm starting to like Paul a little bit more.  He's definitely not as cicky as he was in week 1.  He does seem to be learning the game, but he always seems to be a couple steps behind the other  HGs.

I'm glad that he's been fully informed by the 8 Pack that Frank is the target for next week.  I just hope that he's not too disappointed by Bronte's eviction.

I really want someone from the Big Sister team to win the next HOH comp so they finally have safety for 1 week.  I'm curious to see how Paul will handle the HOH role because I'm tired of his role as a pawn.  I definitely don't want Zakiyah to win it because she will allow Paulie to call the shots.  I also don't want DaVonne to win it either, I think DaVonne should just lay low for a while.

Paul needs to be more careful with his so-called spying because James  & DaVonne are on to him playing both sides of the house and have pegged him as a floater.

Frank & Paulie both think they have Paul in their pocket, but at this point it's hard to tell who Paul is loyal to.

Paul seems to be learning the game now and isn't so arrogant as he was in the first couple of weeks.  At this point why hasn't he noticed that all the guys left in the house have a girl as their +1, and he doesn't?  Now that Bronte is gone he needs to lock down his +1 with either Michelle or Davonne/Tiffany and I'm not talking about a showmance but a pairing so he's not solo.

It's time for Paul to stop being Frank & Paulie's pocket pawn and start playing a stronger game.  I hope he wins the next HOH and nominates Frank & Bridgette together with the simple rationale that they both put him on the block - no hard feelings - it's the game.

24 minutes ago, mayzee said:

Paul seems to be learning the game now and isn't so arrogant as he was in the first couple of weeks.  At this point why hasn't he noticed that all the guys left in the house have a girl as their +1, and he doesn't?  Now that Bronte is gone he needs to lock down his +1 with either Michelle or Davonne/Tiffany and I'm not talking about a showmance but a pairing so he's not solo.

It's time for Paul to stop being Frank & Paulie's pocket pawn and start playing a stronger game.  I hope he wins the next HOH and nominates Frank & Bridgette together with the simple rationale that they both put him on the block - no hard feelings - it's the game.

*fingers crossed!!*

This guy burns your ears on the feeds. He is so so loud

He is the Andy the Rat of this season. He spies and reports to either Paulie or Frank. Useless information really 

This guy has a nice side, but doesn't change his huge douche factor. In one on his bragging sessions he actually tried to tell some HG that absinthe had a worm in it. Clearly total BS, absinthe is made from the herb wormwood, no worms.

So his stories about a bottle witha worm in it is a joke. He now looks like a joke too.

Paul talks a good game, but if he won an HOH comp in the next few weeks, I'm curious if he'd make his own moves or follow Paulie's orders like the other HGs.

Paul with some HOH power could be entertaining, but only if he stops drinking the Paulie Kool Aid.  Paul has gone back to beng cocky since he's taken up residence in Paulie's pocket.  Paul has visions of going to F2 with Paulie and Corey better watch out because his relationship with Nicole may damage his standing with the "Bros" alliance.

I think that Paul believes Paulie will take him to F2.  I'm surprised that Paul can't see that Paulie's F2 is with Corey - not him.  Paul is learning the game at a much deeper level than Corey, and Paul is way more articulate than doofus Corey.  Paul could outtalk Paulie at F2 and would have a more compelling underdog argument for the jury, while Corey had the luxury of a big alliance & a showmance.

On 7/26/2016 at 9:45 PM, mayzee said:

Paul talks a good game, but if he won an HOH comp in the next few weeks, I'm curious if he'd make his own moves or follow Paulie's orders like the other HGs.

Paul with some HOH power could be entertaining, but only if he stops drinking the Paulie Kool Aid.  Paul has gone back to beng cocky since he's taken up residence in Paulie's pocket.  Paul has visions of going to F2 with Paulie and Corey better watch out because his relationship with Nicole may damage his standing with the "Bros" alliance.

I guess you got your answer.  He'll take his marching orders from Paulie.