Jump to content
morty

Paul Abrahamian - BB18 Runner-Up!!! (& Final HoH)

Recommended Posts

Paul being F3 just proves that the houseguest don't always take into account everything when voting. 

 

I cant stand the kid. Sure he's played a great game but on a personal level he lacks complete respect for others. This is coming from a big Evil Dick fan. I find Paul to be revolting. 

 

That all being said I doubt James will take him. If so it's a poor choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't care how good he is at the game because he just makes me cringe every time  he opens his loud, obnoxious mouth or flounces around the house.  Paul is enough to make me swear off BB forevermore.  Crappy group, all in all, and he leads the pack.  That many women in that house and one makes it to the finish.  Will they never, ever learn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:10 PM, Moonpetal said:

I live in Northern/Central Cali. A lot different than So Cal. My son is 21. He's nothing like what I see with his generation. Then again there's no way we would put up with that crap. 

These kids have no clue what hard work and earning money means. 

 

What I can't figure out is where all this belittling women comes from?

 

 

We have a total breakdown in respect for others presently in our society.   It wasn't always this way and it is heartbreaking.

 

If my son ever spoke about women the way these guys do I would be so embarrassed and feel that I failed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with most of the comments made about Paul. Decent at playing the game.  Good even.  However he is also crass, demeaning, rude, disrespectful toward women at times and the list could go on.  I will say this though. It's not the first time.  The thing about Evil Dick though was that a lot of the things he said about people were true.  There is a difference in calling out someone on their BS and just blatant bullying.

 

Also, I don't think men in the game have a monopoly on having horrible mouths Gina Marie, ( I think that was her name) made it to the final three I believe and she was a disgusting pig.  Plenty of horrible people in both sexes.

 

But if you ask me, Paul shouldn't win the game.  Just too gross.  Not to mention, what does it say to all the kids out there that watch the show?  They've seen his behavior.  If he wins that sends a horrible message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I agree with most of the comments made about Paul. Decent at playing the game.  Good even.  However he is also crass, demeaning, rude, disrespectful toward women at times and the list could go on.  I will say this though. It's not the first time.  The thing about Evil Dick though was that a lot of the things he said about people were true.  There is a difference in calling out someone on their BS and just blatant bullying.

 

Also, I don't think men in the game have a monopoly on having horrible mouths Gina Marie, ( I think that was her name) made it to the final three I believe and she was a disgusting pig.  Plenty of horrible people in both sexes.

 

But if you ask me, Paul shouldn't win the game.  Just too gross.  Not to mention, what does it say to all the kids out there that watch the show?  They've seen his behavior.  If he wins that sends a horrible message.

'What does it say to all the kids out there that watch the show'.  That sentence speaks of what I sincerely hope CBS will correct.  The kids who are watching these guys speak of sex acts in detail, showing complete disregard to how their words will affect children.  Where is morality?  Not to mention the filthy gross demeaning way Paul has spoken to women.  His in you face rants was disgusting. He thrives on upsetting others.  A psychopath IMO. 

 

Wake up CBS !!  Put a morality clause in their contracts.  That type of behavior should NOT BE PERMITTED.  If they can't use caution when being broadcast worldwide then get them the he-- of the show.  This year they were disgusting. I wish FCC would go after CBS re what has happened this year.  Maybe that would help CBS do something about it,.

 

Really if that slime Paul wins 2 cents I will be furious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, abdala said:

'What does it say to all the kids out there that watch the show'.  That sentence speaks of what I sincerely hope CBS will correct.  The kids who are watching these guys speak of sex acts in detail, showing complete disregard to how their words will affect children.  Where is morality?  Not to mention the filthy gross demeaning way Paul has spoken to women.  His in you face rants was disgusting. He thrives on upsetting others.  A psychopath IMO. 

 

Wake up CBS !!  Put a morality clause in their contracts.  That type of behavior should NOT BE PERMITTED.  If they can't use caution when being broadcast worldwide then get them the he-- of the show.  This year they were disgusting. I wish FCC would go after CBS re what has happened this year.  Maybe that would help CBS do something about it,.

 

Really if that slime Paul wins 2 cents I will be furious.

 

 I don't watch the feeds a lot and I don't watch After Dark but I think all of the graphic sex talk and other nasty behavior would only be seen there. I have found that for the regular CBS shows, they tend to show most of the HGs in a better light than they really are. I wouldn't think most parents would be letting their young kids watch the feeds or After Dark.

 

Having a morality clause or other restrictions on the HGs would pretty much cancel out the true concept behind BB, seeing how people act and react to be locked up with each other. I think they have already changed some of their concepts in casting after the years that they had uproars over racism and bullying. To me, the cast seems to mostly be made up of bland, twenty something wanna be stars/models. There are few unique, off the wall type personalities like there used to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be fine with me to forego the morality clause and just take an electric cattle prod to them.  Again, I say that NOBODY in real life lounges 24/7 and if they do, circumstances prevent otherwise which is understandable.  BB needs to put those nasty-mouthed sloths to work.

Edited by Slimcruz
Misspelled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, straykat said:

 

 I don't watch the feeds a lot and I don't watch After Dark but I think all of the graphic sex talk and other nasty behavior would only be seen there. I have found that for the regular CBS shows, they tend to show most of the HGs in a better light than they really are. I wouldn't think most parents would be letting their young kids watch the feeds or After Dark.

 

Having a morality clause or other restrictions on the HGs would pretty much cancel out the true concept behind BB, seeing how people act and react to be locked up with each other. I think they have already changed some of their concepts in casting after the years that they had uproars over racism and bullying. To me, the cast seems to mostly be made up of bland, twenty something wanna be stars/models. There are few unique, off the wall type personalities like there used to be.

I don't get the feeds either but I heard, or maybe read in Morty's update, Victor, Corey, and Paul talking about sex acts with women.  Corey talked about getting BJ while he was on phone, one of them said something I won't repeat re same type sex act, and so although as you say most parents wouldn't let their kids watch feeds or BBAD BUT many parents are working a lot and may think that checking in to Morty's would be innocent. If kids did check in then they would be able to read what these pigs say.

 

If BB has became more selective choosing houseguests due to complaints re racism & bullying then they certainly can and should do something re gross disgusting comments.  And we know Paul called Michelle a c--- although it was bleeped but kids know what the words are.

 

There are laws in this nation re gross vulgar talk and acts. We remember Janet Jackson's nip slip.  FCC fined them even though it seemed(?) to be an accident.  Hopefully CBS does something to correct this issue.  As we have read here many of the adults posting were highly offended by these men. 

 

I am rather new viewer and wondering if, in beginning of series, did people swear and cuss, etc., from the beginning?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abdala said:

 

 

I am rather new viewer and wondering if, in beginning of series, did people swear and cuss, etc., from the beginning?  

 

I've watched from the 2nd season.

This is the first year since Season 4 that I haven't had the live feeds.

To answer your question.... yes.. some seasons had HGS that were waay worse than this year (including loose lipped gals)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

I've watched from the 2nd season.

This is the first year since Season 4 that I haven't had the live feeds.

To answer your question.... yes.. some seasons had HGS that were waay worse than this year (including loose lipped gals)

 

IMO sad.   Having only watched past 3 seasons I don't remember anyone being so blatantly vulgar and gross.  Was hoping this years disgusting talkers was something new.   Thanks for the info.

 

Many have said Season 6 was their fav season.  What is yours?  I plan to go back and watch a season when cold weather hits here in Ohio.  Which season would you suggest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Slimcruz said:

It would be fine with me to forego the morality clause and just take an electric cattle prod to them.  Again, I say that NOBODY in real life lounges 24/7 and if they do, circumstances prevent otherwise which is understandable.  BB needs to put those nasty-mouthed sloths to work.

Cattle prod OR how about the dog collars that give electric shock?  Now that I think might be appropriate.  When the talk gets nasty give them a jolt.  Too violent?  Seems to work for dogs.  Although I DO NOT APPROVE OF THESE COLLARS FOR DOGS OR ANY ANIMALS...NEVER !!  .   I am an animal lover and hate violence of any kind for man or beast but would approve for these nasty mouthed people.  :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evil DIck was pretty nasty-mouthed but nothing to the extent of contemporary houseguests, imo.  Remember Eddie McGee?  He thought a simple sentence had to include F&&K at least three times or it wasn't grammatically correct.  That woman from Staten Island had a pretty rough mouth.  I found her intolerable and BB sorta wasn't the same for me after that season.  I think, folks, that the times are changing/changed and I probably got left behind when it comes to younger minds and mouths and what they say and how they say it and how it is received. Doesn't mean I have to like it or listen to it and I mostly don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Paul's speech that he was practicing for the jury, he says that he got the round trip ticket.  I thought that Michelle was the one that had it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, calliegirl said:

In Paul's speech that he was practicing for the jury, he says that he got the round trip ticket.  I thought that Michelle was the one that had it. 

When Julie told them all to open their envelopes on air didn't Paul have it?  I believe it was Paul.  I hate it when good things happen to bad people.  At least he wasn't able to use it.

 

   I just read Paul's comments re his 'bro' Victor.  He told Nic that Vic is stupid.  Wonder how Vic will feel when he sees that.  And how Vic's family will feel.  Paul has loyalty to no one, except his mommy.  I know we shouldn't hate but I really hate that slimy wanna be liar.  (feeling much relieved having vented that) 

 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abdala said:

When Julie told them all to open their envelopes on air didn't Paul have it?  I believe it was Paul.

You're probably right. 

 

I think that Paul has/had the nastiest attitude this season.  Even worse the Paulie, but not much worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, calliegirl said:

You're probably right. 

 

I think that Paul has/had the nastiest attitude this season.  Even worse the Paulie, but not much worse. 

Totally agree !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, calliegirl said:

You're probably right. 

 

I think that Paul has/had the nastiest attitude this season.  Even worse the Paulie, but not much worse. 

ITA  Hate the idea that he will walk away with bigger money.  He's loud, vulgar and obnoxious and don't think that behavior should be rewarded.  I don't particularly care for Nic, but rather see her win over either guys.  James played a terrible game and doesn't deserve anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loathe Paul. He is everything that has been said about him and more (exception to the person who called him a molester. So irresponsible) 

But that is what this show is. If you don't want to see how people act, then don't watch the feeds or BBAD. We don't need to change things to how one group thinks another should be. Some guys say some piggish things. And yes some think nothing of who they say it in front of. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Marty said:

IMG_3191.PNG

He is a disgusting filthy pig.  Any way jury gets to see his disgusting behavior before they vote.  I am sure they don't but in this case wish they did.  Only touched his w----- ?!!  Did anyone raise this kid?  ugh ugh ugh !!  and he has been cooking food?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Victor will be hurt by his words.  Victor seems to really feel close to Paul.  BUT on the other hand, Paul was the brains of the duo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I disagree that Paul was the brains of the duo. Not sure if you watched the aftershow but it seemed like often their plans aligned and Vic was just less vocal. I do think Vic was too trusting and he did think most of the game was comps. He said a few times he didn't like lying and when he did it wasn't very good. I think he just wanted people to be honest and I'm sure he will watch the season amazed at all the lies. 

 

Now back to the hog Paul. I have flipped and flopped with hating then liking this guy. After seeing his family you could tell exactly why he is the way he is. He's spoiled and never really had to do anything. He's a disgusting human. Just nasty all around. I keep hoping he flips out on Nic then she wins the hoh and doesn't pick him. Sends his filthy butt right out the door! 

He was entertaining and when he's nice it's all good but looking at him now I think that the nice part was all a show. 

When he said that him and his friends belittle each other for fun that right there was enough to know that wasn't raised to respect others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow that's all.  I think Paul is a good person since we don't really know him I am not going to comment on his home life or whatever.  It's interesting to see the different comments about him though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Nic wins the final comp and evicts Paul. After watching him practice his speech..."So, this one time in Berlin, just kidding...." on BBAD, I began hoping it was all for nothing. "No, offense America" for not giving me a BBCP. Really!!??  America didn't give it to you because we can't stand "Your Boy"! He will be so "Piiiisssed" not having all eyes and ears on him after practicing his speech over and over.  I truly hope BB NEVER has him back! But according to something I read, Julie Chen and production love him. Yuk!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×