Paul Abrahamian - BB18 Runner-Up!!! (& Final HoH)

morty

21 minutes ago, abdala said:

Not a fan of Natalie at this point BUT she had wanted to make a couple good moves but James held her back.  She does seem to be very intuitive although not enough to realize her abusive comments toward James would cause his fans to be angry with her.  (especially me)

I never thought that Natalie wanting to ride with Victor and Paul was a good move. Together they would have slayed the rest and been final 2 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Marty said:

I never thought that Natalie wanting to ride with Victor and Paul was a good move. Together they would have slayed the rest and been final 2 

I also thought that would have been a bad move. James actually made the right move to go against Nat and vote out Vic. If Vic would not have come back in, I think we would have seen a much different final. I definitely do not believe Paul would have been there.   

Speaking of Paul.... wow there is huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fandom for Paul and Vic on Twitter and Facebook and other social media. They all think Paul was robbed and some of his fans saying Paul was the best player in BB history. It is kinda weird the way social media can really get movements going. 

I will give Paul credit he played the game HARD. He was very aggressive and kept his hand in everything the last weeks of the game. He did make a mistake as most of the jury knew the OLD Paul. Some jurors remembered when he was Paulie's snitch and playing a different game. He did pull out a lot of comps in the end and Nicole did well in the end also. People in the jury saw what they saw and not everything the live feeders saw.

Seeing some interviews Paul gave post show he seems very bitter. He said the jurors all have mental problems and they were bitter. He said he would never be friends with any of the other houseguests besides Victor and Glenn. He has contacted Evel Dick and wants to be the "new" evil Dick and ride that kind of fame. I expect to see some bad boy Paul persona trying to keep himself in the media. 

I liked this season and wish James had pulled it out and played better in the end. Nice to see that James is happy with the results and can take the criticism and enjoy being an ex houseguest. 

Anyway, I want to say how much I enjoy this forum. The posts are so much more thoughtful and enjoyable then FB and other social media. 

Thanks to you Marty.  I'm happy to say I don't involve myself in most social media, so I don't have to listen to " your boy" bitter rants.  It doesn't surprise me, he very unaware of others, and so full of himself.  I don't mind a strong personality, but he was repulsive. I really appreciate the folks on this site, and most ( ha ha) of your opinions.  Thanks Morty LFU, and posters.

• 11 months later...