Paul Abrahamian - BB18 Runner-Up!!! (& Final HoH)

morty

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/19/2016 at 5:58 PM, Moonpetal said:

Now back to the hog Paul. I have flipped and flopped with hating then liking this guy. After seeing his family you could tell exactly why he is the way he is. He's spoiled and never really had to do anything. He's a disgusting human. Just nasty all around. I keep hoping he flips out on Nic then she wins the hoh and doesn't pick him. Sends his filthy butt right out the door! 

He was entertaining and when he's nice it's all good but looking at him now I think that the nice part was all a show. 

When he said that him and his friends belittle each other for fun that right there was enough to know that wasn't raised to respect others. 

I totally agree. While I don't hate Paul, I really hope he doesn't win. If Nicole wins the final comp, she's smart enough to take James to guarantee her the win. If she took Paul, it's 50-50 who would win.

I really hope to never see Paul's disgusting tattooed, bearded, spoiled face again.  But yeah, CBS likes him, so we'll unfortunately see him again, especially if he doesn't win.

Hopefully Paul will grow up a little & use this experience and criticism to improve. After seeing his reactions when he won HOH & F3, then tonight when he chose Nicole to go with him to F2, I could see a good person there. I have flip-flopped too on how I felt about him, there were some very positive sides to him but the way he talks about women...wow. Needs improvement. But every single guy in that house got vulgar when they hung out together, even James which shocked me. Guess it's a guy thing. If Paul said anything negative about Victor, I can't imagine he meant it. Those two seem close & I loved the way Paul congratulated Vic when AFP was named. 

Did anyone else notice the way Paul blamed Nicole for him not taking James? That little cut back to them where he said don't worry about what he told James, the jury didn't see it. He let James think Nicole told on him, but she didn't. By doing that, he got James' vote. Sneaky but it worked.

8 hours ago, Naddaclue said:

Hopefully Paul will grow up a little & use this experience and criticism to improve. After seeing his reactions when he won HOH & F3, then tonight when he chose Nicole to go with him to F2, I could see a good person there. I have flip-flopped too on how I felt about him, there were some very positive sides to him but the way he talks about women...wow. Needs improvement. But every single guy in that house got vulgar when they hung out together, even James which shocked me. Guess it's a guy thing. If Paul said anything negative about Victor, I can't imagine he meant it. Those two seem close & I loved the way Paul congratulated Vic when AFP was named. 

Did anyone else notice the way Paul blamed Nicole for him not taking James? That little cut back to them where he said don't worry about what he told James, the jury didn't see it. He let James think Nicole told on him, but she didn't. By doing that, he got James' vote. Sneaky but it worked.

Yes, he played very smart, right to the bitter end.   And he was shocked to have lost I think.   He knew would be close, but he miscalculated on his vote because he thought for sure if he swung James like that he would win for sure.

Paul played a great game, but I am very happy Nicole went home the winner.

Thankfully evil did not win this time.  Yay !!!! 

How could Julie and CBS even consider bringing that slime back on TV?  Shows how low our culture has fallen that a man who degrades women in such a way and uses such foul language, showing respect for no one, could be admired by anyone is appalling.  Crawl back in your hole and hope to never see that face again.

1 hour ago, Slowpoke said:

Well, Paul may have just lost $450,000 by choosing Nic instead of James.

Bet he'll have nightmares about that little 'whoops' for years to come.....

Yeah, I was shocked he took Nicole. I thought he was smart enough to know that James had zero chance to win against either of them. That was clearly a huge mistake in his game, and cost him the win. I hope he has many sleepless nights over it. What a jerk.

1 hour ago, Canopus said:

Yeah, I was shocked he took Nicole. I thought he was smart enough to know that James had zero chance to win against either of them. That was clearly a huge mistake in his game, and cost him the win. I hope he has many sleepless nights over it. What a jerk.

I think it is possible that James could have beat Paul or gotten close in the jury votes. 

I think if he took James, would have still been close.  Know Bridgette became a big Paul fan somewhere along the line but don't think it would have been 8-1 in favor if Paul over James.

There were people on that jury that would have voted for James, and then if he was given the chance, may have managed to sway a few people his way.   Guess we can find out more in the exit interviews. 

Will production ever release the pre live votes to see where people were at before the live vote?

Paul needs to give some serious thought to losing the "your boy."  It's pretty stupid and the last thing he needs to pile-on is more stupid.  I am glad that he didn't win even though I didn't like Nicole and basically just tolerated James because he seemed nice.  Hardly a reason to advocate that someone win Big Brother.  In this instance, that was specifically my reason for wanting James Huling to win and I am okay with that this one time (^_^) because Nicole plucked my last nerve and Paul was just your basic dog on Big Brother.  I've no clue how he is in real life nor do I care.  NEXT!

4 hours ago, Marty said:

I think it is possible that James could have beat Paul or gotten close in the jury votes. 

Not according to the post game interviews. I think it was Da that said something like Paul would have got almost every vote (I assume not Nat's). Even Nat didn't seem to think he had much of a chance, despite her wishing otherwise.

Dumbest move all game was Paul taking Nicole to the final 2. I'm glad he did, but it was really stupid.

3 minutes ago, Canopus said:

Not according to the post game interviews. I think it was Da that said something like Paul would have got almost every vote (I assume not Nat's). Even Nat didn't seem to think he had much of a chance, despite her wishing otherwise.

Dumbest move all game was Paul taking Nicole to the final 2. I'm glad he did, but it was really stupid.

Ya sounds like it. In the roundtable Corey making the comment about James not playing the game but spent all his time chasing Natalie. LOL 

Just now, Marty said:

Ya sounds like it. In the roundtable Corey making the comment about James not playing the game but spent all his time chasing Natalie. LOL 

Yes, which is why I said his brain couldn't get enough blood for him to think. I don't think Nat was playing him (I think she genuinely likes him as a FRIEND), but she totally ruined his game if he ever had one.

I loathe Paul. He is everything that has been said about him and more (exception to the person who called him a molester. So irresponsible) 

Is there anything more A-hole pretentious than referring to yourself as "your boy". Spoiled Rich trash family has raised a child who will never grow up. I so love how he thinks America will love him and his 10,000 projects even though he didn't get thought of enough to get a care package. People liked him like we liked Vanessa... Not at all

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Up until the time Nat left, how much difference were there between the way James were playing the game and the way Corey was playing the game? If it wasn't for Paulie and Nicole, I am not sure Corey would have made it very far in the game. 

3 hours ago, Canopus said:

After Cody gave Derrick $500,000, I am surprised that anyone would evict the weakest player, believing that they could beat the next strongest player have everything sewed up. Ric Flair famously coined the phrase, "to be the man, you have to beat the man," of course, people should always remember that wrestling was/is a staged event and the winner is determined before the match. So, to be the man, you just have to win. The bank doesn't care who you beat. 

Paul wanted to be a BB favorite. He desperately tried to tag himself with "your boy" and "friendship", repeating the tags over and over. I'm sure he thought those words would be trending on Twitter.

He seemed angry that he never received a care package from the viewers. That didn't play into his wish for the viewers to love him. I'm sure it was really crushing when he wasn't in the top three for AFP.

He really believed that the other HGs would think that Nicole did nothing but follow Corey around and ride the coat tails of all the guys she and Corey made deals with. He considered them all too stupid to see the game she actually played. He thought that because he was loud and in everyone's faces all the time that they would decide that he was playing hard 24/7 and deserved the win.  

19 hours ago, Canopus said:

Yes, which is why I said his brain couldn't get enough blood for him to think. I don't think Nat was playing him (I think she genuinely likes him as a FRIEND), but she totally ruined his game if he ever had one.

Not a fan of Natalie at this point BUT she had wanted to make a couple good moves but James held her back.  She does seem to be very intuitive although not enough to realize her abusive comments toward James would cause his fans to be angry with her.  (especially me)

15 hours ago, joystiick said:

Up until the time Nat left, how much difference were there between the way James were playing the game and the way Corey was playing the game? If it wasn't for Paulie and Nicole, I am not sure Corey would have made it very far in the game. 

Agree...