Paul Abrahamian - BB18 Runner-Up!!! (& Final HoH)

morty

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick of him and his narcissistic rants! I fear he is going to make it to the end and ruin all the good feelings I had for Big Brother! I don't think there is anyone who can get him out! His confrontational way of being LOUD in order to get his point across is disgusting! He is rude and disrespectful to the females in the house ! GET RID OF HIM PLEASE!:angry:

36 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

Cant believe Nicole doesn't see right through him. He screamed at her when he was on the block from Michelle and blamed her for being up.  He doesn't leave them alone enough to really think on their own and she is easily swayed.

I agree. I think Pauls original plan last week was to get close to Paul and Nicole in an effort to get them to keep Victor.  It was a plan he and Victor came up with. Obviously it didn't work. But, it accomplished something even greater, which was to have Nicole's loyalty shift from James/Natalie to Paul/Victor.  It was actually a better plan than Paul even realized.  He said something to the effect that he was going to stay with him constantly.  James isn't the type of person to kiss anyone's ass.  And he doesn't realize yet that Nicole has been swayed.  Nothing is above Paul though.  He will grovel and yell at Michelle and do whatever he has to.  I feel like this is the turning point for me, where now I really don't like him.  It's like when Paulie started being so disrespectful and mean to Z.  There was no going back for me after that.  Paul is a tool.

Have to admit, Paul paid attention and learned the game very quick.  Don't forget he was very close to being evicted but managed to change his game up a bit and stick around as we all can see.

And I agree that his plan with Victor about staging their split last week worked better than imagined...but I think this final four is a real group and they will not be flipping at this point.  They both know who their final two will be so nothing can be said about that.   Once it is final four, if they get there, then shake hands and game on.  I think these four do have a certain amount of respect now for each other and things will take care of themselves.

Can't count out anyone yet, hell, until tonight, can't even count out Michele right, stranger things have happened.   Vic has to vote Michele out, but lets just say Nicole and Corey get into some lovers quarrel today????   Not likely I know, but....

Paul has adapted very well I feel.  Not a fan of certain things he has done or said, but he has managed to pick the right people at the right time...and they all trust him at that point forgetting his alliances and bad deeds up to that point.   Crazy, but that is his gift.

Paul throwing around the C word again today in telling his stories to Nicole. I know she hates that word. Her eyes got weird and she left the room shortly after. 

Nicole is really nervous today and shaking and she said her stomach is sick. I think she is worried about what her parents think, what American thinks and how James will feel when he is back-stabbed today. Part of the game I know but just mentioning I think Nicole is having a hard time with it. 

Why would voting out Michelle be a back stab to James and Natalie?  Nicole said James and Natalie were safe...and they know how much Michelle hates Nicole so I still don't see how Michelle leaving is a back stab to Nicole.   Nicole won HOH, don't feel James gave it to her...just my opinion.   She then won the VETO with the help of Corey and Paul.  No one seems to mention that Paul gave that veto to Nicole.   So with all the power, she kept the noms the same and James and Natalie safe for the week just like she promised she would.  If the vote is a tie, she is sending Michelle home and personally I agree with that move.   James and Natalie have to win every comp from here on out to stay in the game.  Frankly I don't see that happening.   

Of course whichever duo wins the HOH is running the house for the week.  Thing is, if Corey and Nicole win, James and Natalie go up, same if Paul and Victor win....All for obvious reasons.  James or Natalie wins...who are they feeling betrayed by more?????   Who do they think can win the game?

And why does no one think Nicole can get votes in a final 2?   She actually has played a good game and very similar to quite a few past winners.  Make a few moves when neccessary, lay low when you can....  Don't talk about lies and backstabbing...that is part of big brother in case you haven't been paying attention.

19 minutes ago, BBMike said:

And why does no one think Nicole can get votes in a final 2?   She actually has played a good game and very similar to quite a few past winners.  Make a few moves when neccessary, lay low when you can....  Don't talk about lies and backstabbing...that is part of big brother in case you haven't been paying attention.

Well tomorrow there will be 4 girls (that don't like Nicole) and Paulie in the jury. I don't see Nicole getting votes from the majority of the jury members.  

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Paul throwing around the C word again today in telling his stories to Nicole. I know she hates that word. Her eyes got weird and she left the room shortly after. 

Nicole is really nervous today and shaking and she said her stomach is sick. I think she is worried about what her parents think, what American thinks and how James will feel when he is back-stabbed today. Part of the game I know but just mentioning I think Nicole is having a hard time with it. 

So glad Nicole is upset.  Her keeping Paul is one of the most stupid plays I have ever seen in my 3 years watching.   Why would you keep the 2 most powerful people?  And when she gets evicted by her buddies I will be happy to watch her walk out the door. 

I desperately hope James wins.  Really don't want to watch this week's HOH crew fight it out.  Paul and Nicole are both so irritating. 

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Well tomorrow there will be 4 girls (that don't like Nicole) and Paulie in the jury. I don't see Nicole getting votes from the majority of the jury members.  

But remember Paulie loves Nicole and families are friends.  And Z will vote any way Paulie wants her to vote. 

2 hours ago, BBMike said:

Why would voting out Michelle be a back stab to James and Natalie?  

Jatalie and Nicorey had a F4 deal. When Nat won HOH, they put up Paul and Vic. The target was Paul. Paul won veto and Corey was the replacement. James was the deciding vote for eviction and he voted out Vic. Vic came back and Nic became the HOH. With Nic being HOH, if the F4 was still in place with jatalie, then Nic would follow through with the original plan and evict Paul. But, since she kept Paul, James immediately knew, the F4 deal they had was over. It wasn't about Meech, the key was Paul. 

6 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Jatalie and Nicorey had a F4 deal. When Nat won HOH, they put up Paul and Vic. The target was Paul. Paul won veto and Corey was the replacement. James was the deciding vote for eviction and he voted out Vic. Vic came back and Nic became the HOH. With Nic being HOH, if the F4 was still in place with jatalie, then Nic would follow through with the original plan and evict Paul. But, since she kept Paul, James immediately knew, the F4 deal they had was over. It wasn't about Meech, the key was Paul. 

Great break down of the whole situation. Even if James slipped and said Natalie wanted to keep Vic, Nicole had made the deal with James and James kept to the deal by voting out Vic, keeping her dumba$$ useless showmance in the game. And if James had sent him packing, he wouldn't have won that jury buy back so he would be sitting in the jury house right now. 

12 hours ago, straykat said:

Great break down of the whole situation. Even if James slipped and said Natalie wanted to keep Vic, Nicole had made the deal with James and James kept to the deal by voting out Vic, keeping her dumba$$ useless showmance in the game. And if James had sent him packing, he wouldn't have won that jury buy back so he would be sitting in the jury house right now. 

alot of what ifs there.   You have to go with what is presented.   I see your point about Paul more now....still don't see it as a back stab this week to send Meech home based on Nicoles views and Meech.  Also the fact that no one ever went to Nicole and spoke to her at all.  That was the worst week of game play on James and Natalie part all season.

6 minutes ago, BBMike said:

alot of what ifs there.   You have to go with what is presented.   I see your point about Paul more now....still don't see it as a back stab this week to send Meech home based on Nicoles views and Meech.  Also the fact that no one ever went to Nicole and spoke to her at all.  That was the worst week of game play on James and Natalie part all season.

James went to her when he was doing noms and Nicole told him that she had Paul as a target. FYI

I don't remember ever seeing that about Nicole telling James that Paul is the target.  I must have missed that.   I still don't think that changes things from her promise to keep James and Natalie safe.  She never made a promise about Michelle.  As you can tell , I am not a fan of Michelle in any way shape or form.  I also think that no one around here gives Nicole the credit she deserves for getting as far as she has.

James is only loyal to James and Natalie.  He can try and cover it up, but he voted out Victor because he knows he cannot beat him straight up.  Nicole made deal with Paul and Victor because she knows it will keep her safe for two more weeks.  At least one more week for sure, second week depends on HOH.

And there was never a secret about any love lost between Nicole and Michelle.  Michelle blew it herself by refusing to talk to anyone besides James and Natalie all week.

12 minutes ago, BBMike said:

I don't remember ever seeing that about Nicole telling James that Paul is the target.  I must have missed that.   I still don't think that changes things from her promise to keep James and Natalie safe.  She never made a promise about Michelle.  As you can tell , I am not a fan of Michelle in any way shape or form.  I also think that no one around here gives Nicole the credit she deserves for getting as far as she has.

James is only loyal to James and Natalie.  He can try and cover it up, but he voted out Victor because he knows he cannot beat him straight up.  Nicole made deal with Paul and Victor because she knows it will keep her safe for two more weeks.  At least one more week for sure, second week depends on HOH.

And there was never a secret about any love lost between Nicole and Michelle.  Michelle blew it herself by refusing to talk to anyone besides James and Natalie all week.

Hellooooooooooo it was even on the CBS show where Nicole told James that Paul was her target. I also remember when James and Natalie went upstairs and asked Nicole if they were still good and Nicole got really snotty that they weren't trusting her. 

Of course James voted out Victor because it was the SMART thing to do. He was wrong to trust Nicole and their final 4 alliance.