Paul Abrahamian - BB18 Runner-Up!!! (& Final HoH)

morty

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 5:26 PM, mayzee said:

I think that Paul believes Paulie will take him to F2.  I'm surprised that Paul can't see that Paulie's F2 is with Corey - not him.  Paul is learning the game at a much deeper level than Corey, and Paul is way more articulate than doofus Corey.  Paul could outtalk Paulie at F2 and would have a more compelling underdog argument for the jury, while Corey had the luxury of a big alliance & a showmance.

Wondering if Paul might, when it gets down to F3 or 4, would try to turn tables on Paulie?  Would he be brave enough to do that?  Certainly Paulie does not want Paul beside him F2 because he would be more competitive re jury decision. And we would think that Paul should realize that Paulie will evict him & take Corey or Nicolle, both floaters with no game.  Would Paul approach Nicole to go to F2 after telling her Paulie wanted she & Corey evicted?  Or, if Nicolle & Corey are evicted would Paul convince Bridgette or whoever is left to side with him and go to F2? Paul is playing all sides, which is smart.  And so just a scenario that would turn this into a game, finally. 

But basically I hope P & P & V don't win anything because they are pigs & vulgar/classless/slime.

2 hours ago, abdala said:

Wondering if Paul might, when it gets down to F3 or 4, would try to turn tables on Paulie?  Would he be brave enough to do that?  Certainly Paulie does not want Paul beside him F2 because he would be more competitive re jury decision. And we would think that Paul should realize that Paulie will evict him & take Corey or Nicolle, both floaters with no game.  Would Paul approach Nicole to go to F2 after telling her Paulie wanted she & Corey evicted?  Or, if Nicolle & Corey are evicted would Paul convince Bridgette or whoever is left to side with him and go to F2? Paul is playing all sides, which is smart.  And so just a scenario that would turn this into a game, finally. 

But basically I hope P & P & V don't win anything because they are pigs & vulgar/classless/slime.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but at this point I actually like Paul more than Paulie.  Some of the stuff Paulie is doing isn't even about game play.  The way he is treating Z is just down right mean spirited and cruel.  Not to mention disrespectful.  It's like he's doing it, just cause he can.  I think a few days into the game when we saw Paulie and Z cuddling for one of the first times, I posted that Z seemed really into him and was doing most of the touching and Paulie seemed like he really didn't care.  Nothing has really changed. If anything he has only come to the point where he has less respect for her than in the beginning of the game.  Granted, Z has been digging her own grave with her silly, clingy, jealous behavior.  But the way Paulie has treated her, to the point of laughing at her behind her back is just gross.  It's true that Derrick played everyone in his season, but he was never disrespectful to the women.  That just says a lot about a guy.  And while Paul has certain made some crude jokes, he hasn't been talking crap about someone and then getting bed with her at night and copping a feel.  Just gross.  I hope anyone else at this point wins over Paulie.  He needs to get knocked down a peg or two.  I'm surprised after a lockdown his ego can even fit in the backyard.

Would love to see Paul, James and Victor wake up and start working together.  Someone please do something!!!!

Paul is vulgar, loud and obnoxious. 

He may be a spoiled mama's boy, but his mother has nothing to be proud of with his behavior and the way to speaks about and treats women.  

While I don't particularly care for James and never liked the idea of returning players, at least James doesn't go overboard in disrespecting women, those in or out of the house. Can't say the same for any of the other idiots in this season.

I can not, will not, root for Paul to win and have just about given up on the entire cast this year.

1 hour ago, AirGumby said:

Paul is vulgar, loud and obnoxious. 

He may be a spoiled mama's boy, but his mother has nothing to be proud of with his behavior and the way to speaks about and treats women.  

While I don't particularly care for James and never liked the idea of returning players, at least James doesn't go overboard in disrespecting women, those in or out of the house. Can't say the same for any of the other idiots in this season.

I can not, will not, root for Paul to win and have just about given up on the entire cast this year.

Hopefully the parents/families of P & P & V are embarrassed re their son's (or brother,whatever they are) vulgar references & discussions.  Children also watch this show but, sadly, as seems to be all over TV these days, nothing is censored.  Yes, I said censored.  Like they did in the old days when life was good & people respected one another.  Sadly BB allows these disgusting remarks to be broadcast for all to see & hear.  But these classless men should know better. 

I do agree re James and Corey.  I never heard either of them say anything vulgar.  Although someone said Corey commented that he would never date Nicolle outside the house.  I didn't hear him say that. 

4 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

He is young and his language is constant cursing. But, looks like he has finally got his head out of Paulie's butt and is going to play his own game.

Cannot stand his vulgarity but seems he is leading the charge now to get rid of Paulie.  Hope to see Paulie out the door this coming week.  Can't wait to see Paulie's face if/when Victor puts him on the block.  That will be priceless . 

I'm glad to see that Paul had decided to play his own game and get out of Paulie's pocket and realign with Victor.

I believe that Paul was really hurt to discover Paulie's double dealing because he really trusted Paulie and believed they were "bros to the end".  When Bridgette outted Paulie' statement about only trusting 1 guy in the 5 guys alliance, Paul was quick enough to figure out that he was not Paulie's #1 bro in the house.

When Michelle, Paul James & Victor were in the kitchen questioniing Paulie about his various alliances, plans & schemes his #1 bro in the house was hiding out with Nicole in the bedroom..

I hope that Paul or James wins the next HOH and that Victor gets the next ACP.

I also think it's weird that Victor & Paul named their duo alliance "sitting ducks" because I always thought that being a "sitting duck" was not a good thing.  Sorta like the girls alliance name of the "Fatal 5" where they turned on each other, and the "Bomb Squad" that imploded in BB16.

Can not disagree on the Paulie thing... that being said, I think Paul is the most obnoxious garden troll I have ever seen or heard on TV.  Every other word out of his mouth is F this F that....  Fool..it gets old!  Go BONE yourself. 

My whole group of friends and I have decided his nickname should be "Spoon"  cuz good gracious that little boy can stir up some crap.  He, Nat and Meech are the three biggest LIARS in that house.  We can not stand ANY of them.  Personally, I like Vic and Nicole.  But that DA Fool needs to go.  And I am sooooo upset that James is falling hook, line and sinker for ALL of it.  If Gnat-Gnat had it her way, she would be in a show-mance with #1-Corey, #2-Vic, #3-Paulie...  Poor dear settled for James.  Little does she realize that out of the house, he will figure her out toot-sweet!!!!

And so now Paul is priming Victor to put up James & Natalie once Corey is gone.  And I am angry.  I really wish James could win but he continues to focus on Natalie rather than the game. 

But if Paul does guide V into putting up J & N & if they are evicted then I think Paul will & probably should win as his lighting fires under butts of others caused Paulie & Corey to be put on block.  As irritating as Paul has been and gross, etc., he did get things started.  Although I think Natalie had a lot to do with it also & Victor did take the huge step to put P & C on block.  Is getting interesting.

Ok, so it's almost 3am EST....  Some body PLEASE SHUT Paul up!!  All of his "advice" to wanna be rock stars is not only laughable... If he was soooooo great at marketing his "band" we all would know who he is or was by now.  My wish.... MAKE HIM STOP.....  Do a Red Alert or something, Please!!!  His constant licking his own a$$ is really getting old.

10 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

Ok, so it's almost 3am EST....  Some body PLEASE SHUT Paul up!!  All of his "advice" to wanna be rock stars is not only laughable... If he was soooooo great at marketing his "band" we all would know who he is or was by now.  My wish.... MAKE HIM STOP.....  Do a Red Alert or something, Please!!!  His constant licking his own a$$ is really getting old.

I was just about to write the same thing.  I had insomnia last night and woke up and watched BBAD, which I always tape, just in case something interesting goes down in the house.  I'm glad everyone flipped the house and exposed Paulie, which Paul did have a great hand in making happen.  But dear Lord, Paul is acting like he is some king overlord over his minions or something.  Going on and on and on about his real estate, his dad's real estate, his clothing company, how to have a great band, how to be a great performer.  He couldn't even go in or out of the room where he was holding court with Michelle and Victor without making some kind of grand exit "l'm going to the bathroom!"  I used to think some of this was entertaining, but now it just seems creepy.  Like he's putting on a show and he thinks he knows everything and is schooling the other house guests and America on how to make it in life.  

First of all he should shut up talking about his success so much. If it comes down to two great players at the end, jurors may think we'll, out of the two of them, who really needs the money? He would lose that fight.  Also, at a certain point all this bragging is even going to start annoying Victor.  As the sitting ducks I would hope Vic would pull him aside and tell Paul to cool it!  Good gravy.

Oh I forgot one - he was going on about his amazing modeling career too!!!

A truly successful person doesn't need to constantly try impressing others.  They will know of him/her before they even speak.  IMO, Paul seems like a spoiled little boy who is constantly wanting to be center of mom & dad's attention, even if cursing and making crude remarks is the only way to do it.  Even negative attention is attention.  Yes, he has made some great moves but his vulgarity, grossness, and constant need to glorify himself is revolting.  And the way he has been attacking is way overboard.  He is way beyond irritating.

Wondering how those on jury will feel re him if in fact he makes it to F2.  I wouldn't want to vote for him.  In addition he is already rich (not really but his daddy seems to be) but after all his bragging re his faux successes he doesn't need the cash.  :   )  

2 hours ago, Misha said:

I don't like Paul either.  He has been playing a very dirty game and if anyone is a rat or a snake in that house...  It is PAUL!!!

ITA.  Funny how now on BBAD he and Vic are whining about how disloyal everyone is and how they've NEVER lied to anyone. 

Can't stant this spoiled little mama's boy with the Napoleon complex.  I'm not really rooting for anyone else now, just don't want him in the final.

2 hours ago, Somerandomguy said:

Paul sucks. Loud & obnoxious, unintelligent vocabulary, and all around tool. This whole time I have wished the 8 pack would have held it together for 1 more week to get him too. 

That was what I remember most.  James knew Paul would go far if they didn't take him out soon and he and Corey bonded over wishing people could just stick to the 8 pack and stay loyal.

• JEDI unlocked this topic