Jozea Flores - (2nd Evicted - Day 16)

morty

bb18_jozea_flores_800x1000.jpg

Jozea Flores 
Hometown: Bridgeton, NJ
Current City: Los Angeles, CA

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing, creative strategist, and a visual genius

Favorite Activities: Gym, hiking, and yoga.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Nothing will really be difficult about living in the Big Brother house. I've had roommates before and I'm accustomed to living with roommates; the only thing that’ll be difficult is sharing the bathroom because I like to take a shower every morning and not wait.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?  
I loved Frankie Grande [from Season 16] because, to me, he had drive, nerve, talent, and was a very strong, competitive player.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? 
My only strategy to win the game is to use my mind to get into other people’s heads. I’ll use my love and caring for the other Houseguests to maneuver my way through this competition.

My life’s motto is… 
If you can trust the ground you live on and take all the risks in the world there is to take, you should have no problem achieving your goals.

What would you take into the house, and why?
I’d take my body to win the physical challenges, my mind to be smart to win the show, and my clothes to have something to wear.

Doesnt he kind of look like he is Amish in the clothes he has on? LOL. Sorru. First thing to pop into my head. He might not last long, but I like his smile. I hope he is genuine, that might help socially. That smile reminds me of my kids smiles. They dont smile for pictures, they have that silly half grin, just like him. 

I agree Marty. My son will live the rest of his life with injuries sustained in Afghanistan. He has the right to say that diarrhea, and I have just as much right to walk away because I'm disgusted. I also have the right to say my opinion back. I don't like what I see and hear from this guy.

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

Wait. When did he talk crap about military veterans? I was under the impression that watchers reference to vets were "BB" vets. Am I wrong? 

No James a Veteran talking about serving and people fighting overseas.... Jozea said will nobody wanted them over there. (not exact but that is what I have read) 

Is it me and am I reading this guy wrong? He was talking to Dey earlier and he kept talking about getting rid of Nichole he kept saying it was because she put him up but he seemed to be hinting it was because she wasn't one of them (minorities) now he's going after Tiffany.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 8:10 PM, WickedOne said:

WTF

Think EXTRAS not basics as to what you'd bring into the BBH. 

They already allow clothes ffs. Humans--- pffttt

I'm not liking this self-absorbed clueless person - Wicked is right - it was a question not a chance to blather on about yourself - sheesh -