Glenn Garcia - (1st Evicted - Day 2)

morty

bb18_glenn_garcia_800x1000.jpg

Glenn Garcia
Hometown: Bronx, NY
Current City: Bronx, NY

Three adjectives that describe you: Small, big, and great.

Favorite Activities: Playing with my daughter, deep-sea fishing, and traveling.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Being away from my family, not knowing what’s going on with them or the world, and wondering if everything is OK with my loved ones.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Will [Kirby from Season 2], Evel Dick [Donato from Season 8], Mike “Boogie” [Malin from Seasons 2 and 14], and Frankie Grande [from Season 16] because of their style of play. 

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Not really, because I need to see what the Houseguests are like to then make my strategy.

My life’s motto is… 
Live every day like it’s your last because, one day, it will be.

What would you take into the house, and why?
My iPod, because music soothes the soul, clippers to shave my head and continue looking good, and pictures of my baby girl to keep my heart filled with joy.

Well this is interesting..... They are all so different. Since he is the ONLY elder in the house not sure he will last long. 

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Will [Kirby from Season 2], Evel Dick [Donato from Season 8], Mike “Boogie” [Malin from Seasons 2 and 14], and Frankie Grande [from Season 16] because of their style of play. 

His pick of past houseguests is telling. I am afriad your right. Usually the older ones dont last. Maybe he will lie about his age. Im so excited about this year!

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 7:59 PM, Midnightgranny said:

You never know, he could be another Derrick because he was a former Police Detective and is now a Dog Groomer. Really???

hahahaha.......yep ya nevr kno!......personally I have no hope for this ...um,...guy

3 hours ago, WickedOne said:

It's FRustrating buddy... not FUstrating. smfh

That killed me.  Not quite as bad as team James trying to become "The CALVary".  Um, Calvary is where Jesus died.  I believe you mean CAVALRY Victor!  Geez people! 

I don't understand why they do this. Why waste everyone's time by kicking someone off during the premiere before we even get a chance to know them? Would it REALLY hurt to have the 1st eviction after a week of the feeds being on? So dumb. 

I really wanted Glenn to win last night. But, i guess it was for the best since BB had basically doomed him by making him the only person from his age group. I don't know why they could not put at least 3 or 4 from the 40+ age group in the house. 

Glenn has a HARD road ahead of him if he wants to win his way back into the house.

He would have to win 4 head-to-head competitions, apparently.  (As would Jozea, actually.)

And if he DOES win out and get back in, this would be weeks down the road, with no real connections to rely on to get him through.

• JEDI pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 6/19/2016 at 11:16 PM, BBLover4ever said:

prob won't last long. They should have more of a balance in the age groups. 

I'm so frustrated with the CBS casting of this show the last few seasons! I'm in my forties and love to watch this show for the strategy and dynamics not the T&A. I'm sure they get plenty of good looking thirty and forty something applications and could easily make a house with equal shares of older and younger people. THAT would be a season to watch. Now that they are doing a fall and summer show maybe they'll expand their casting horizons and give us a GREAT season!

• JEDI unpinned this topic

Rob Cesternino did a podcast interview with him last Sunday (you can find it on YouTube).

Glenn is hilarious!! It would have been a whole different game had he beat out dumba** Corey in that coconut comp. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Glenn back on some future season.

On August 13, 2016 at 7:18 AM, Fortyishladycanwin said:

I'm so frustrated with the CBS casting of this show the last few seasons! I'm in my forties and love to watch this show for the strategy and dynamics not the T&A. I'm sure they get plenty of good looking thirty and forty something applications and could easily make a house with equal shares of older and younger people. THAT would be a season to watch. Now that they are doing a fall and summer show maybe they'll expand their casting horizons and give us a GREAT season!

That would be a great season to watch!!