Bronte D'Acquisto - (3rd Evicted - Day 30)

morty

I'm glad she's on the block with a 30% chance of eviction this week, maybe it will humble her a little bit.  She's kinda bossy and thought she was gonna be manipulating the other HGs.

The Spy Girls Alliance seems doomed to me because they got together before they knew each other, and now Bronte & Natalie don't trust Bridgette.  If they bring in Tiffany she could be the ' the Cry Baby Spy Girl'.

On 7/2/2016 at 0:36 PM, Keepittogether said:

Is it just me, or does she have the most absolutely annoying voice ever?  When I first heard her talk I thought she was actually faking it. I don't know how anyone can have a conversation with her for more than two minutes.  And she is constantly staring at the pretty girls in the house.  She's an odd one.  Will be happy if she goes this week - or Victor.

Any woman over 12 yrs old using a baby voice needs slapped across a room.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to like Bronte. I like to see women pursuing STEM careers. But it was just too funny the way she reveled her career choice in math to the girls like it was some game shattering announcement. "My big secret is I can do math. Really, really hard math. We are so going to rock this game. With math." 

• JEDI unlocked this topic