Bronte D'Acquisto - (3rd Evicted - Day 30)

morty

bb18_bronte_dacquisto_800x1000.jpg

Bronte D’Acquisto 
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Current City: Denver, CO

Three adjectives that describe you: Capable, willing, and determined. 

Favorite Activities:  I love to solve math problems consisting of calculus, statistics, and probability. I also run, look at adoptable dogs, stretch, and walk to the mall to purchase more hair accessories.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? 
I think I might become stir-crazy after a good month-and-a-half. I really enjoy getting outdoors and going on hikes, so staying put inside for that long will be a challenge.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? 
I loved Derrick [Levasseur from Season 16]! He played such a well-rounded game. I truly want people to say, "Oh, Bronte is the girl-version of Derrick!"

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? 
Before I make a move, I am going to think through the worst-case scenario of what might happen with my decisions, and then come up with solutions for them! Houseguests tend to focus on how everything will play out perfectly and then they don’t know how to get out of a sticky situation.

My life’s motto is… 
Be willing to do what it takes.

What would you take into the house, and why? 
My running shoes, so I can sleep at night, and my motion sickness medicine. I have to have that in order to run, and if I don't run, I can't sleep. Also, pictures of my sisters!

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 3:38 AM, bbjag said:

I think her voice will get on peoples nerves right away and she is will be targeted just as fast.  Also she doesn't strike me as intelligent enough to truly be able to pull off her strategy.

hello???????????.......her voiceeeeeeeeeeeee?????   eeekkkkkk!

3 hours ago, GreatSaltLuke said:

I feel bad for her that they showed her on the feeds topless, not because she accidentally slipped up but because they literally have a camera pointing over the shower door! The women can't even take a shower this season without their boobs ending up all over the internet.

When did that happen?

Initially I thought that Bronte would be an interesting character to watch this season, but now I honestly believe that her big mouth is gonna get her in trouble with some of the other HGs.

I can understand that the newbies want to get the vets out of the game because they had their chance, but I don't understand the logic of targeting James at this point.  

The comments about James' ethnicity are totally uncalled for because he's not from Hong Kong.  If I'm not mistaken James is from the southern USA and he served in the military.

Bronte could never be compared to Derrick because he would not be making negative comments about other BB HGs ethnic heritage.

I'm not sure her mathematical skills are going to keep her from walking out the door the next couple of weeks. She's telling ridiculous lies way too soon and they will catch up to her. Why are so many of these people playing so hard so soon?  The more they talk the more they'll risk getting caught in their machinations. rofl 

I am finishing up on some Netflix series and DVR'd stuff. Have only checked out the feeds a few minutes here and there. Sounds like things are shaking up so I better get on those feeds. LOL

39 minutes ago, Marty said:

I am finishing up on some Netflix series and DVR'd stuff. Have only checked out the feeds a few minutes here and there. Sounds like things are shaking up so I better get on those feeds. LOL

You haven't missed too much yet Marty. Mostly the two sides of the house split into their separate groups and trash talk each other but not much direct confrontation yet. The only reason drama started up last night was because Bronte pulled an Audrey and stupidly made up a lie to Victor that James was telling Natalie that Victor asked Nicole out. I'm thankful Bronte stirred up a little drama but what a dumb thing to do! If anyone mentions it to James then Bronte gets completely exposed. And I don't even see how Victor hating James is such an advantage for her...

• JEDI locked this topic

Is it just me, or does she have the most absolutely annoying voice ever?  When I first heard her talk I thought she was actually faking it. I don't know how anyone can have a conversation with her for more than two minutes.  And she is constantly staring at the pretty girls in the house.  She's an odd one.  Will be happy if she goes this week - or Victor.