Bridgette Dunning - (8th Evicted - Day 58 - 3rd Jury member)

morty

I'm really curious to know who bridgette blames or faults for Bronte's eviction????

We know it won't be Frank because in Bridgett's book Frank is a genius and can do no wrong.  She can't blame Tiffany because now Tiffany is an ally.

Now that Tiffany is in her ear, she'll probably blame DaVonne because they're on the "Bash DaVonne bandwagon".

Maybe, just maybe (don't hit me in the head with a hammer) Bridgette is seething inside that Frank put up Bronte and because he did, she was evicted. When he told her that he did it, she had already put most of her eggs in his basket (that sounds a bit dirty especially when it relates to Frank) and figured she had to play it out at that point. And she is just waiting...because revenge is a dish best served cold. Or maybe she really is a cabbage patch kid.

Yesterday Bridgette told Tiffany that her wearing her sunglasses inside the house was bothering some of the HGs and made them feel uncomfortable.  And Tiffany's response  to Bridgette was that everybody in BB17 did it and she also commented that the lights in the BB house are too bright.

Bridgette is a nice girl and was honestly trying to help Tiffany by pointing out how some of her behavior is perceived by the others.  It must be hard for her to accept Tiffany now because just last week Frank was trashing her.

As a long time BB fan I don't like it when current  HGs  trash talk previous BB players, especially winners like Dan & Jun.  And everytime that Frank does it and Bridgette just giggles and agrees with Frank, IMHO it makes the trash talkers look like bitter sore losers.

oh my gosh - what a mean little brat she is!! - her constant cursing when plotting and giving her full attention to Frank is just way too much - it makes her sound like an idiot - Frank even mentioned taking Natalie to the end with him and she completely IGNORES that comment!  she is like an evil little minion minus the hidden charm and wish to be a good little minion!! - either Frank has worn off on her or this is a glimpse of how she is in real life - either way - so not a good look! 

When Bridgette was HOH she told the Spy Girls that her boyfriend was a doctor and they've only been together for 1 month before she came into the BB house.  She made a big deal about not sleeping with a boy because she had a  BF at home.

Now that she has been hanging out with Frank 24/7 for the past month I wonder if she even thinks about her doctor BF anymore because she certainly doesn't talk about him anymore.

The constant giggling is odd and offputting because nothing is that funny all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Other than being a good competitor, Bridgette's game play pretty much sucks.,   But this quest to get her out is just plain stupid.  She doesn't have any power or leverage so it's just a waste to get her out, IMO.  Another season of stupid players. 

5 minutes ago, Roli said:

Other than being a good competitor, Bridgette's game play pretty much sucks.,   But this quest to get her out is just plain stupid.  She doesn't have any power or leverage so it's just a waste to get her out, IMO.  Another season of stupid players. 

I think the new plan is to take out Day, the other player who is basically alone. 

Paulie wants to recruit Bridgette to take out the girls so he doesn't get any blood on his hands.  Paulie has successfully given her 3 girls to specifically target and she bought it hook, line & sinnker.   Go Girl Power!

Bridgette does not have any game moves of her own, she only knows how to take her marrching from the boys.  Before Tiffany was evicted she fed Bridgette a steady stream of negativity about the girls who betrayed tiffany & treated her badly.  Bridgette & Tiffany  bonded over being bullied by the "Mean Girls".  Frank also programmed Bridgette with a lot negativity about Nicole & Davonne.

Bridgette has been interacting with the other HGs since Frank is gone, but she thinks that she can trust Paulie now & that doesn't make sense.  Bridgette  will be used by the boys & clipped when she's no longer needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Liked her then didn't like her when she was holed up with Frank. I like her now again now that she is playing the game. 

Voting for her to get the SAFETY care package this week 

• JEDI unlocked this topic