Marty

New Cast BB18

Wow season 18 already. Looking forward for cast pages being set up so we can start commenting. 

Vanessa Rousso's sister and Cody Calafiore's brother are among those competing for the $500,000 prize

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-18-houseguests-revealed-902605?utm_source=twitter

Anybody have the skinny on who the other 3 will be? Coaches? 

I read somewhere that the four coaches would be Derrick, Vanessa, Ian and Audrey.

I love pre-season, mostly because of all the rumours swirling around, and never knowing what's what.

From the Jeff interviews my favorites are Corey and Tiffany 

Tiffany seems like the only strong player to me just from the interviews and half of that is because she is Vanessa's sister. The guys especially seem like a bunch of bores. I guess I expect Paulie to do okay though I'm no fan of his brother. Corey's looks and charm will probably take him deep in the game and Glenn will probably be good TV. Paul is a complete mystery. Some of these women seem a little nuts... especially Bronte and Michelle. Natalie is the standard popular prom queen type that often does well. Zakiyah has some potential I think but I need to see more from her before forming an opinion. If they bring back really skilled returning players, I see them running over the rest of this cast pretty easily, especially because not many of them seem to be very familiar with BB.

Is there no house tour this year? I heard there was one on Entertainment Tonight but haven't found it on any fan sites or youtube.