Sign in to follow this  
hanklee

Finale

like i said in the other thread spend some time in miami then run your mouth. you in my wheelhouse!!!!!!!!! i know how racist miami is cause im there once every 2 weeks for my hookup!!!!!!

Maybe it's not racism at all but your charming personality. :D

AGREED!!!!

like i said in the other thread spend some time in miami then run your mouth. you in my wheelhouse!!!!!!!!! i know how racist miami is cause im there once every 2 weeks for my hookup!!!!!!

Maybe it's not racism at all but your charming personality. :D

Maybe wicked has Miami to thank for that lovely charm. :roll:

Everything is not about race. My mom lived there and she was fine Grow up like I said in the other thread. Dont be a sore loser. Congrats to all 3 final 3 teams

sore winners? or people who have been holding it in?

Hmmmm.... :lol:

All through the race Rob and Amber had the most luck of any of the other teams - some of it by divine intervention and some of it self-made. Rob and Amber were formidable opponents throughout the race.

Uchenna and Joyce started the leg last, with no money, and still managed to maintain their character, integrity and most of all, the respect of the other teams. They can hold their heads high and be very proud of themselves. I can't imagine having to beg for money from a complete stranger but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Guest ranster627

This was a race in the truest sense of the word!

The right team won that is all there is to it. Uchenne and Joyce have had nothing but dignity throughout the race, they didn't try to cheat other people like Rob and Amber (not open bus doors, telling people not to hel-, need I continue?). I dont think it was fixed, if that would have been Romber there and that was done everyone who is complaing "its fixed" would say nothing, and say it was luck. That is all it was, LUCK! Romber has had it thorugout the race someone else gets it for once and people complain.

Sud I agree with you I was also yelling at the tv for them to run! leave the cab there! Then since they wouldn't do that I said tell him you will give him $1000.00 if you run with them this way...boy would that guy have been suprised they were telling the truth.

U/J were awesome they were able to bounce back from nothing..and still won. Congrats need to go to Ron/Kelly to who done the same thing earlier in the race. Romber was good, but I personally don't like them....I dodn't like them on Survior (couldn't stand either one) nor do I now.

Anyway Congrats to Uchenne and Joyce, youe deserve it..hope everything works out and you are able to have a baby.

I have to say the funniest moment was when the guy gave Uchenna the lecture about the evils of begging for money to pay the bills!!

What a jerk!! :shock:

Oh people we all have our favorites and our non favorites.  The race is over.  Can't we all just be friends now??!!  (at least until BB starts  :wink: )

H*ll no!!!

We've had this show and it's Romber follower BS crammed down our "Romber Hater" throats for months and it's our time in the sun. I haven't watched the show in weeks either. I quit watching before Spooky did. I didn't even watch tonight!

But I have been waiting for Slob and Ambuuuhhh to lose because I finally get my chance to gloat and poke fun and say whatever the heck I want to because it's MY OPINION and I have one and it's OK. If this goes on for weeks, it's OK. I'm actually sure it will go on for weeks. And that's OK, too. I can look or not look. I can bleed or not bleed. My choice.

I'm sure we will hear how the race was fixed, and "oh well, at least they came in 2nd place", and "they still got $50,000". I'd be willing to swear on my son's life (ha ha, I don't have a son) that if Slob and Ambuuuhhh HAD one, OH MY GAWD, would we have never heard the end of how deserving they were, and how awesome they played and blah fr**kin' blah.

:D.............NEXT. :rofl

4_2_205.gif

Tabitha when you're right your right. Slob and Ambuuh played a terrible game -- they only had a record number of first place finishes, were the only team to never finish last, and brought in a record number of viewers to TAR. I am sure that not winning hurt but they can lick there wounds on all those wonderful trips they won -- oh and yeah rumor has it they scored a new show on VH1.

You know you are right. Congrats to all of them. Just getting on the show is a feat in itself!! I'm happy for U and J. I just wish they would just adopt and not take the risk with Invitro. Seems pretty drastic to me and there are so many unwanted children and with all that money now, they could invest and make their money work for them and make dreams come true!!!!

Funny, I'm already starting to think about the next TAR. Lucky people. I'd love to play this game!!! I want to run amuck around the world!!! :twisted:

Tabitha when you're right your right.  Slob and Ambuuh played a terrible game -- they only had a record number of first place finishes, were the only team to never finish last, and brought in a record number of viewers to TAR.  I am sure that not winning hurt but they can lick there wounds on all those wonderful trips they won -- oh and yeah rumor has it they scored a new show on VH1.

I heard it was E! but regardless good post :clap

Yeah, when I'm right - I am right.

and nebbie, My post was better. :wink:

Oh people we all have our favorites and our non favorites.  The race is over.  Can't we all just be friends now??!!  (at least until BB starts  :wink: )

H*ll no!!!

We've had this show and it's Romber follower BS crammed down our "Romber Hater" throats for months and it's our time in the sun. I haven't watched the show in weeks either. I quit watching before Spooky did. I didn't even watch tonight!

But I have been waiting for Slob and Ambuuuhhh to lose because I finally get my chance to gloat and poke fun and say whatever the heck I want to because it's MY OPINION and I have one and it's OK. If this goes on for weeks, it's OK. I'm actually sure it will go on for weeks. And that's OK, too. I can look or not look. I can bleed or not bleed. My choice.

I'm sure we will hear how the race was fixed, and "oh well, at least they came in 2nd place", and "they still got $50,000". I'd be willing to swear on my son's life (ha ha, I don't have a son) that if Slob and Ambuuuhhh HAD one, OH MY GAWD, would we have never heard the end of how deserving they were, and how awesome they played and blah fr**kin' blah.

:D.............NEXT. :rofl

4_2_205.gif

Seriously? I weep for you.. How could someone EVER take something so seriously. How you get 'rammed down your throats' out of people disagreeing with you is beyond me. I for one, have stated since the beginning that I knew Romber was not going to win. I had NO doubt in my mind that they wouldn't. I also don't remember gloating or cramming..anything down anyone's throat.. I vividly remember stating MY OWN OPINION just like everyone else on this board.. I'm soooo sorry if a handful of posters can not accept being disagreed with.. You know what..that's life..get over it and move on. Find something more constructive to do with your time.. seriously..lying in wait.. to gloat..YAY YOU!!!!

No sleep for the Wicked!!!!! Anyway.. like I said.. I never thought Romber would go all the way.. I'm surprised they made it as far as they did.. I glad the U & J won.. I couldn't TAKE it if Ron & Kelly won... BUT Rob ran one hell of a race.. I have to admire his drive and stamina.. WAY TO GO ROB!!

BRAVO to CBS for an incredible production!

My family and friends were so curious by my addiction to TAR that they watched for the 1st time this season. Everyone became sucked into the suspenseful race and said the finale was just awesome!

Bravo to Rob and Amber: this season was so intense and wicked because of their fierce game playing strategies!

I loved TAR 7 and I love ROMBER!!!!!!

You know you are right.  Congrats to all of them.  Just getting on the show is a feat in itself!!  I'm happy for U and J.  I just wish they would just adopt and not take the risk with Invitro.  Seems pretty drastic to me and there are so many unwanted children and with all that money now, they could invest and make their money work for them and make dreams come true!!!!

Funny, I'm already starting to think about the next TAR.  Lucky people.  I'd love to play this game!!!  I want to run amuck around the world!!!  :twisted:

Whatever they decide, Invitro or adoption, that's their own personal business. :wink:

Patsy pour yourself another drink, here have some olives. YAY!!

Guest cappy
Another glorious season of The Amazing Race. One of the best.

Guest cappy
You know you are right.  Congrats to all of them.  Just getting on the show is a feat in itself!!  I'm happy for U and J.  I just wish they would just adopt and not take the risk with Invitro.  Seems pretty drastic to me and there are so many unwanted children and with all that money now, they could invest and make their money work for them and make dreams come true!!!!

Funny, I'm already starting to think about the next TAR.  Lucky people.  I'd love to play this game!!!  I want to run amuck around the world!!!  :twisted:

Thats like world domination!

Guest XandraSkye
I'm a total Romber lover but I am very happy for Uchenna & Joyce. They did well and they deserve the victory.

Slams bagpipes down to ground..."Dammit tae bluidy hell!Robbo & Amber (his official human coattail)shoulda won!"I'll be missin his cheesey grin.Now look what they made me do....*looks down at pipes*