Sign in to follow this  
hanklee

Finale

Here is a article from the TV Guide Insider

Who Will Win The Amazing Race?

by Angel Cohn

Meredith and Gretchen

--------------------------

Vital stats: The underdog married couple has run at the back of the pack for the entire season. At ages 69 and 66, respectively, however, these retirees are the oldest pair ever to make it this far into game. And they haven't had a cakewalk of it. In South Africa, Gretchen suffered a head trauma, causing them to arrive last at the pit stop

Very cool hanklee..it makes me want to vomit though..now is where the Race really gets interesting..

Great article!! I just read it on TV Guide's Insider and was about to post it :lol:

Interesting stats...looks like Romber is favored to win the race. :D

Guest Tigress61
I know what you mean by vomit, Moody. Watching Freddy and Kendra win it last time made me sick to my stomach. Lets hope this debacle doesn't happen again!

Oh me too, that ending killed me..hearing the bell ringing in the backgrond and knowing that Kris & Jon were stuck on the other side of the tracks...AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

At least out of the couples left there isn't anyone that I would HATE to have beat Romber.  I just so want them to win but if they can't it still won't be as bad as last seasons upset.

agree Moody. I woldn't be upset with anyone winning at this point. Of course Ambob would be fantastic. Just glad Lynex are gone and can't win

Guest cappy
Now that 98% of Romber winning, is that theoretical?

In 2 hours and 40 minutes we will know for sure. Hope it is Meredith and Gretchen who get eliminated!!!!

ROMBER rules - as long as Rob can keep his big mouth

Guest ranster627

So how do you feel?

The Finale!

I chose "Whatever Happens I'll be happy, but I can't wait!" TAR is one of my favorite reality tv shows and I always get excited because of the season finale. I will be happy by whatever happens (as long as Ron and Kelly don't win!) :D

Guest XandraSkye
I will be happy by whatever happens (as long as Ron and Kelly don't win!)

That's why I picked "I'm SO excited that I'm afraid I'll be let down" because I'm very excited at the prospect of Rob & Amber winning, and even though I would be very sad if they didn't, I wouldn't mind Uchenna & Joyce winning also. BUT, I will be VERY let down if Ron & Kelly win.

Good Poll Ran but I didn't see my answer.........plan to watch Gilmore Girls the second hour. Have fun everyone ! Enjoy the finale. I hope its everything you expect it to be.

Guest Tigress61
I feel the same way, Skye! Would hate for this to end up like last season with Freddy and Kendra, I hated them! I highly doubt R/K will get any farther than third, anyway. I am rooting for Rob and Amber, but if Joyce and Uchenna win, they will be very deserving of it. I hope they end up adopting one of those kids from that orphanage.

I will be happy by whatever happens (as long as Ron and Kelly don't win!)

That's why I picked "I'm SO excited that I'm afraid I'll be let down" because I'm very excited at the prospect of Rob & Amber winning' date=' and even though I would be very sad if they didn't, I wouldn't mind Uchenna & Joyce winning also. BUT, I will be VERY let down if Ron & Kelly win.[/quote']

The reason I didn't pick that is because I really don't think that they'll win (well, at least crossing my fingers and hoping that they don't!). And I'm not "afraid of being let down"...it's a reality show show after all and thank god it's not MY reality!! :lol:

Have to go now and send some bad karma along to Ron and Kelly!! :twisted:

Good Poll Ran but I didn't see my answer.........plan to watch Gilmore Girls the second hour.  Have fun everyone !  Enjoy the finale.  I hope its everything you expect it to be.

I heard Rob and Amber are Guest Staring on the Gilmore Girls tonite.

Hope you all caught my post in the who do you want to win thread. Someone asked Kristin from E! Online about TAR and specifically about romber winning and she said that have a very good chance of winning!!

Now my hopes are way up for a ROMBER win!! GO ROMBER!!

I hope U/J win and I chose I am excited but I am afraid I will be let down. It will be a very expensive night if U/J don't win because I will probably throw something at the tv if they don't. lol

I will throw something at my tv too if they lose CONFETTI!!!!!!! well that is if Rob and Amber win. :wink:

Guest Tigress61
Good Poll Ran but I didn't see my answer.........plan to watch Gilmore Girls the second hour.  Have fun everyone !  Enjoy the finale.  I hope its everything you expect it to be.

I heard Rob and Amber are Guest Staring on the Gilmore Girls tonite.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Have to go now and send some bad karma along to Ron and Kelly!!

Ya well while your at it send some bad karma in the way of Joyenna!!! :!:

Guest XandraSkye
Hope you all caught my post in the who do you want to win thread.  Someone asked Kristin from E! Online about TAR and specifically about romber winning and she said that have a very good chance of winning!!

Now my hopes are way up for a ROMBER win!!  GO ROMBER!!

Lauren, I checked out your post but it really didn't say much so I went to E! Online myself and I think this is what you wanted to post:

From nmr:

They have a very good chance!

I'm TOO excited and scared I will be let down

I don't want to see Rob and Amber win, they have won enough money. I like Ron and Kelly, I think I am the only one hoping they win. I'll be ticked off is Rob and Amber win though. Don't want to see Rob with his big head rubbing it in. He thinks he is so great.

of course he is neb! rob is the greatest and romber rulz and will win tonite!

Guest cappy

Rob and Amber

You have won the race

Uchenna and Joyce

You have came in second

Ron and Smelly

Who cares were you are?

Rob and Amber

You have won the race

Uchenna and Joyce

You have came in second

Ron and Smelly