Saturday, March 5, 2016 BBCAN4 Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Standard Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. 

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

Please post pictures in the open media thread of the forum! 
If you post questions or start conversations with each other here, they will be deleted.

Thank you!

• morty pinned this topic

8:06am BBT Good Morning Canada! The lights just came on in the BB house, but the house guests are still sleeping.

8:12am BBT BB just announced Good Morning to the house guests and told them it is time to wake up. We see Nikki up out of bed with her bathrobe in her hands and she heads to the WA to take a shower.  Tim is already in the WA brushing his teeth.

8:15am BBT Raul is making the rounds with new batteries for everyone. Sharry is in the HN room, she changed her batteries and laid back down.

8:20am BBT Cassandra is up out of the HN room and walked in the WA to tell that group that she slept on the floor and it was the worst night of her life.

8:25am BBT Looks like all house guests are up now doing their ADL’s getting ready for the day.

8:28am BBT Christine is telling the pink BR group that Sharry and Loveita threw the HN comp to be a HN and they think there is a special veto power hidden in there just like last year.

8:33am BBT Joel must be a HN because he just said that he is only allowed to have black coffee, nothing in it and then he went to the storage room for the slop bucket.

8:37am BBT Loveita is in the pink BR talking about sleeping in the HN room. BB told Dallas to wake up or be prepared for the consequences.

8:44am BBT As the house guests were getting ready for their day, we get locked out.

8:54am BBT We are still on the locked out screen, time to grab a cup of coffee : )

9:07am BBT And were back with the house guests in the KT general chatting and making breakfast.

9:11am BBT Maddy, Raul, Kelsey and Loveita in the WA putting on makeup then the feeds switch to the HOH room with Sharry talking to Jared about her being on the block.

9:19am BBT Sharry told Jarred that he is one in a few that she trusts in the house and he has her word. Jarred told Sharry that the door is always open and then Sharry left the room.

9:24am BBT As we watch Jarred getting dressed while listening to his headphones, we get locked out again.

9:31am BBT And were back with some house guests sitting around the KT table chatting and eating. Sharry and Tim are in the pink BR talking about Tim living in Australia and the spider situation there, then we get locked out again!

9:45am BBT were still locked out. Who would you like to see win the PoV  when they play for it?

10:00am BBT Feeds are still down

10:25am BBT Feeds are back. Sharry is in the pink BR talking to Dallas and Loveita about Nick, Phill and Christine. Looks like they will also be playing in the PoV. Loveita wants to go and talk to Nick and Phill, but Sharry told Loveita to wait until the comp is done and see who wins the PoV.

10:15am BBT previous post was 10:15am BBT not 10:25am BBT.

10:16am BBT Sharry and Loveita are in the WA talking about the players for the PoV and how the other house guests chosen will not use it if they win.

10:18am BBT….and we are locked out again.

10:22am BBT feeds are back and Ramsey is in the WA with Sharry and Nikki. Sharry and Ramsey are telling Nikki that they are happy that her and Tim are in the BB house.

10:27am BBT Tim is in the HN room talking to Loveita about Jarred and the brothers. They both think that Jarred is a bully. Tim said if Sharry came off the block, Jarred would probably put up Maddy or Dallas. Tim did not realize the numbers were balanced.  

10:40am BBT Christine and Maddy are in the KT talking about Loveita and they think she is so dumb.

10:43am BBT Tim and Loveita are finishing up their conversation in the HN room and Tim said they will chat more after the competition. Sharry and Joel walked in and Tim told them that they can’t make any conversations until after the PoV is won. Tim is going to make slop cookies for the HN group.  

10:46am BBT The PoV players are Jared, Loveita, Sharry, Phill, Christine and Mitch.

10:51am BBT house guests just sitting around chatting, waiting for the PoV competition to start.

10:55am BBT Joel, Loveita and Sharry are in the HN room talking about who the six votes could be to stay if one of them gets off of the block.

10:58am BBT The HN group are discussing the brothers and Christine and how they do not talk game.

10:59am BBT Sharry wants to try and turn the house against Christine and the brothers because they are a liability.

4:10: Jared and Kelsey are sitting together, Kelsey is painting a peace sign on her water bottle with nail polish, and then they switch to talking about their favourite Disney movies: Jared's in Bambi, but he likes Tarzan too.

4:15: Jared and Raul are talking about building a human pyramid in the backyard. Phil says Nikki said that Kelsey wants her and Tim out, all say she's lying and crazy, but they like her for now. Talking about who can play piano.

4:16: Dallas is giving Kelsey an ankle massage in the bathroom, Nikki and Ramsey and standing watching. They are explaining to Nikki about the Calgary stampede. They all love Dallas's ankle massages, assuming he just gave one to Nikki. Saying he treats girls "pretty good". Kelsey says she always pets people, is a touchy person. Nikki agrees. 

4:18: Kelsey going on about how good the massage feels. Can't believe they're still working on the backyard, for POV. Kelsey asks Ramsey how long his longest relationship was for, saying he gave her massages too. Lots of talk about massages! Kelsey says in cosmetology she learned how to give head massages. Asks Ramsey the cutest thing he ever did for his gf; he says they loved having picnics, wrote tons of letters and mail then to her even though they lived 10 min away. 

4:30: Kelsey and Jared on the HOH bed, discussing if they wanted a showmance before coming into the house. Jared: I said it'd be bad for my game. Kelsey asks how Jared saved her by flipping the house. 

4:32: Jared: I don't think we're a showmance, but people are saying we are. Jared saying I tried to flirt with you. Kelsey said she didn't just made fun of him. Says Maddy liked him, thats why she dosen't like Kelsey. Jared says he'd never have a showmance with Maddy. Kelsey is still painting her waterbottle. Jared: joking you're obsessed with me; Kelsey I think of you all the time, still joking. Talking about sleeping in the same bed, it's only weird on the show. 

4:34: Jared compliments her waterbottle. Joking around still. Jared saying he wanted someone to be close to to keep his sanity. Saying they think they were set up to like each other, just went with it. Discussing potential showmances: Christine and Phil at the beginning, now no, Cass and Tim, now no. "We're the only hope for canada". Jared: i'm going on the bachelor after this, jokingly, I'll just sleep with all of them, tell them they're fool for trying to find love of TV. Discussing the number of people they've slept with, drawing the numbers on each other. Kelsey: I feel like that's alot to not have one night stands. 

4:40: Jared: you're a party girl. Kelsey: I'm normal, I'm a good girl! I party a normal amount. Says she has trouble with committing. She was in a 5 year relationship previously. Jared says he has so much to do before he settles down and has kids. Wants to travel. K dosen't like how guys try and tie down girls, are clingy. Wants her own space, without a guy getting mad. 

4:42: Jared says he was like that before when he was younger, but he's changed. "Girls break my heart" One of his exes broke up with him (first gf) for another guy, he started hanging out with another girl, but her ex would call non-stop. He tells this new girl to give him (her ex) another change, that night the boy died from getting punched at a bar. 

4:44: One gf wanted him to quit school, thought it wasn't manly so he dropped out of university. He got mad at the new guy she was dating. Then he started smartening up. He was single for a year, then dated a co-worker, she was 6-7 years older than him! Didn't work out, she moved out. Was very close with her family, father wanted him to take out his business, but he went to Texas to do firefighting. 

4:47: One gf needed attention from everyone, not just him. Broke up, she slept with two of his friends. 

4:48: K: you need to get out of Winnipeg. Jared is "sick of women" but K jokes the first person in the house he;s friends with is a women. Says he's a sucker. Both say they're happy to have each other in the house. K leaves, Jared is going to stay and listen to music. Showmance blooming? Time will tell. 

4:51: In the bedroom Maddy and Nick are sitting together, he has his hands across her lap! Discussing the rules of the game "odds". You say what are the odds of something? If its 1 in 10, and they both say the same number at the same time, person has to do the thing.Nick: I think CA already perceives me as a flamboyant gay guy.  Lights just went out and came back on, screams and heard, Maddy looks terrified "almost gave me a heart attack!" Nick is sprawled across the bed, Maddy has gotten up. 

4:55: Camera follows Raul walking out of the bedroom, to second floor landing. Now we're watching Jared mouthing along to songs, can hear song faintly, seems to be rap, he;s making hand gestures. 

4:58: Maddy, joking "Nick and Maddy Boned! Nick and Maddy made out!" bc he's changing his pants. Discussing morning wood, not due to Maddy just generally. Discussing desires, says he's never gone this gone without sleeping with someone, talking about talking/not during s*x with Christine. 

5:00 Phil and Kelsey throwing things, trying to catch with their mouths in the kitchen, discussing eating so much bc they're bored. Kelsey is peeling an avocado. kelsey asks if Phil would like a bite, he says yes, she says too bad for you!! Tries to take some, she leaves, then tries to give him some. Phil: I'm mad. K: you can;t stay mad at your big sis! He gets a bite. 

• morty unpinned and locked this topic