Sign in to follow this  
MomCatHB

Episode 13 - It Could All Backfire

1. Gender lines are drawn as one group hatches a plan to vote off the Survivor who doesn't win Immunity.

2. One Survivor feels betrayed when the winner of a Challenge chooses a different tribemate to enjoy the Reward.

3. Going into Tribal Council, one Survivor holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship. Which way will the vote swing?

What are your thoughts?

1. Gender lines are drawn as one group hatches a plan to vote off the Survivor who doesn't win Immunity.

we know the 'girls' talk somewhat

2. One Survivor feels betrayed when the winner of a Challenge chooses a different tribemate to enjoy the Reward.

Maybe this is why Katie is mad a Ian?? he wins but takes someone other than her.

3. Going into Tribal Council, one Survivor holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship. Which way will the vote swing?

also think is Katie should "I vote off Ian or not" or go with tom and Ian on voting off Caryn or jenn. because tom wins IC so that leaves Ian to vote off.

Guest ranster627

Thanks for starting this thread MomcatHB! Great work!

I think it is Ian that is debating to vote for either Katie or Tom. Just a guess.

oh even more drama :D

I think it is Ian that is debating to vote for either Katie or Tom. Just a guess.

oh even more drama :D

Do we actually see Ian throw himself down on the ground in a fit???

:o:o

Guest Anonymous

Ummmm -- it could be Tom debating whether to vote of Katie or Caryn.

Well I'm going to throw this one out there Ian wins Immunity and its Caryn as the swing vote, deciding wether to stick with the girls Alliance and vote out Tom someone whom she thinks she has a friendship with but not necessarily the other way around.

unknown08 - I was waiting for you to start, but then I figured you might be busy too. Hope you don't mind.

I'm leaning toward Tom being torn over which way to vote. If you look at it he's spread a little thin. Caryn has been an ali of late, Ian is his closest friend, I dont think though that he would have a problem voting off Katie at this point since he knows she's gunning for him.

As for the fight between two cast mates, Katie can shove it! She is the one who went against him in the Reward challenge last week in hopes of getting in with Gregg and his little side show.

What are your thoughts?

1) won't work! Caryn has already talked out of court to Tom last time with Stephanie. Do it once - always do it!

2) Ian takes Tom so Katie yells at him and calles him a liar (seen in previews)

3) This is Caryn - see #1

Also, since this is the last reward challenge and they usually give away a car, the little note on the maps of survivor for Palau could mean that the prize is a new Corvette as seen in this blow-up image.

corvette.jpg

Sorry about being wrong on #3. But I got 1 and 2 right.

But I have to say that Caryn has got to be the dumbest woman I have ever seen. She should have seen this Mack truck coming all the way from Detroit!! You don't piss off everyone else that can cast a vote just before they cast it!! What did you expect?

She deserved to be evicted off the show, bring back Bobby John and let him take her place on the jury!! With her on the jury she will probably vote for Jeri Manthy to win Survivor Palau!

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

Survivor

OK, Caryn basically asked to go home. Survivor rules clearly state that you do not reveal your strategy and alliances at tribal council; they can always come back to bite you. Remember, be cordial-ish while stabbing people in the back until you've got that million-dollar check in your hand. But her whole rant was worth it to see the great expressions on Coby's face. You know the little mischief-maker is just lappin' up all these emaciated contestants going at each other's throats. But watching the jury does make me really miss Stephenie. It's gotta be killing the curly haired She-Ra to be sitting over there watching undeserving people like coughcoughJenniferandKatiecoughcough still playing the game. Actually, Katie has at least kind of earned her spot in the final four. Sure, she lazed around and watched other people work and tried to be comic relief instead of tough competition, but her acting performance with the girls and then with Ian was remarkable. Someone get this girl an agent, because the way that she wrapped Ian around her little finger shows she could have some serious acting chops. I still want Ian to win, not only because I've got 5 bucks on him in the office pool, but because he was a good player... well, at least until he royally screwed up his plan tonight. Hopefully he'll remember before Sunday's finale that he isn't swimming with dolphins anymore

Guest ranster627

SURVIVOR INSIDER: Palau, Episode 13

Koror Tribal Council

Caryn Voted Out

--------------

Ian (Votes Caryn): Best three seconds of my day. Can