Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Alecia Holden (Brawn tribe) - 5th eliminated (Mar. 9)

Alecia Holden

svr32_cast_800x1000_aleciaholden.jpg

Name (Age): Alecia Holden (24)

Tribe Designation: Brawn

Current Residence: Dallas

Personal Claim to Fame: (What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?) I made a bucket list of adventures I wanted to accomplish. I went out and did it; bungee jumping in Indonesia, hang gliding in Rio, skydiving, jumped off the stratosphere in Las Vegas, face to face shark diving in Australia, and interacting with uncaged tigers in Thailand.

Inspiration in Life: My grandpa and grandma are my inspiration in life. My grandparents pastor a Baptist church. Doctors, firefighters, and nurses; they all save lives physically, but my grandparents lead people to be saved eternally. They are my heroes.

Hobbies: I like to seek out and accomplish adventures all over the world.

Pet Peeves: People who lie and can't be straight up. I tell it how it is and expect the same. Also negativity. I’m all about positive vibes and energy.

3 Words to Describe You: (How would your friends describe you?) Fearless, ambitious and adrenaline junkie.

If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? I would want a camera, because capturing moments are priceless. A cellphone to call my family. Pizza, because I LOVE pizza.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I'm most like Kass. She was the last woman standing, but she also brought chaos.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: It's the ultimate challenge.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive� SURVIVOR: I'm the daughter of a boxing promoter, I'm tough. Don’t let the blonde hair fool you. I won’t cry or back down. No one will break me. I'm not here to make friends, I’m here to win. My ambition and drive to succeed will lead me through.

Following Episode 1: After Darnell, Alecia was next most responsible for the loss in the Immunity Challenge, as she struggled with the puzzle and then asked to be replaced. Her paranoia over the possibility of being voted out despite being told she was safe irritated her tribemates, which added to the irritation she caused by not contributing to the construction of the new camp. She will not last long, as she will be targeted for these reasons and for how she does not appear to be as athletic as her tribemates.

https://t.co/TgKXWegqXs

Following Episode 2: Alecia did everything that a person in a vulnerable position within a tribe is supposed to do. She swore to work hard and proved her diligence by tirelessly attempting to make fire, finally succeeding. Then she exploited mental weakness within one of her tribemates and used that to create suspicion away from her. While Alecia remains at the bottom, she has earned loyalty that might be beneficial if the remaining Brawn tribe members reach a merge.

Following Episode 3: Alecia's attempt to find the hidden immunity idol was a failure. Her attempt to bond with Cydney was a failure. Clearly it was a misstep for Alecia to involve Cydney in the search for the idol. There are few ways that Alecia can last long in the game, as she is neither liked nor trusted. She is now tied with Peter from the Brains tribe for being the castaway who would most benefit from a tribal realignment. She could drop a bomb if she reveals the new idol twist to the 11 remaining castaways, as that would reveal that she is aware of who holds the idol on her tribe and can cause a stir about its potential power within the other tribes.

Following Episode 4: Alecia's exit was long overdue and follows the trend of people unaware of their grating personalities facing an early and, in most cases, unexpected departure. In this case, Alecia certainly knew what her fate would be. Yet that did not cause her to change her annoying tune. Scot's comments about her watching her behavior as it would be revealed on television in the future seemed to be the best advice. She appears to be the type of person who would disregard constructive criticism in favor of believing whatever she tells herself. She was ineffective at challenges, once again giving up on the final stage puzzle, and seemingly did not contribute much at camp. For Jason, Scot, and Cydney, their fate might have been sealed by their poor choice to eliminate Darnell instead of Alecia at the first tribal council, as eliminating Alecia at that point might have led to them to win or place in one of the next two immunity challenges, which would have given them better numbers at the upcoming tribal reconfiguration.

https://t.co/TgKXWegqXs