Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Caleb Reynolds (Beauty tribe) - 4th eliminated *Medical (Mar. 9)

Caleb Reynolds

svr32_cast_800x1000_calebreynolds.jpg

Name (Age): Caleb Reynolds (28)

Tribe Designation: Beauty

Current Residence: Hopkinsville, Ky.

Personal Claim to Fame: Defending my country in war and bringing my troops home safely to their families.

Inspiration in Life: I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

Hobbies: Working out, competing, hunting and riding horses.

Pet Peeves: Texting while driving and nose picking.

3 Words to Describe You: Gregarious, spontaneous and hilarious.

If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? My phone because it has my music and pictures; my bible so I can stay in the word and be in touch with God through scripture; and pen and paper so I can write my thoughts down.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Hayden because I really loved him on the show and he was athletic. He knows when to be a beast and how to play.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Winning the money to better life financing. Also, I love the woods and anything survival related. I feel I can survive anything, so I want to be put to the test!

Why You Think You’ll “Survive� SURVIVOR: I am an ex-military man and very well trained in survival. I’m a tough competitor and can make fire out of nothing, build shelter, create insulation, help catch and kill food. I’m the die-hard outdoors man that can and will survive!

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have the skills it takes to get through the tough situations of little to no water, or little to no food and I make things happen. If I made it through a war zone for 11 months, I can make it through a jungle for 39 days!

Hey Caleb... were you in the Army? lmaooooooooooooooooo

Beast mode cowboy. I wanna see him slip and fall doing karate moves again. That was so much fun to watch!  :crybaby:

Might be who I root for. The rest are so ppbblltttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!

Following Episode 1: Caleb appears to be the bridge between the men and women on the tribe. His past reality show experience appears to be an asset, as it was discussed openly amongst his tribemates. He also appears to be the workhorse of the tribe. So despite how the women have bonded better than the men on his tribe, he appears to be in a good position.

https://t.co/TgKXWegqXs

Following Episode 2: Caleb offered the viewing audience great comic relief in his interactions with Tai. It is refreshing to see two men from different backgrounds not become judgmental of each other but allow their differences to be enjoyed by a larger group in a playful way.

Following Episode 3: Caleb is the most-liked man in the tribe, so he appears to be safe for the time being. He knows it would be foolish to stir the pot in any way, since the target is off him.

Following Episode 4: It is disappointing that Caleb had to be evacuated, as he was one of the most likeable castaways and would have been an interesting figure post-merge. He seemed to embody many of the same attributes that Joe from "Second Chance" possessed, which means that he would have been targeted often for being likeable and capable of winning numerous individual immunity challenges. His departure does not endanger the fate of the remaining members of Beauty tribe, as the preview for next week's episode suggests a reconfiguration of the tribes, and those castaways appear to work well together, which means they should work well with others, especially the majority alliance on the Brains tribe. Nevertheless, Caleb will be missed in a season without too many other castaways that could be considered as "heroes."

https://t.co/TgKXWegqXs

Andddddddddddddddd there goes the only interesting person.