Sign in to follow this  
Tobias

Trying to find an old Version of a Story from Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction

Hello. I'm from Germany. In the Story "The Getaway" from Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction there's a Scene deleted. In the old Version the Landlady crouched unnoticed on the Floor until you saw her for the first Time, and in the deleted Scene she jumped up very fast. Has anyone of you an Idea how i can watch the old Version?                                                                                                                                                                             

Thanks in Advance

Tobias

From what I can see, only Season 1 was officially released on DVD (in 2007), and contained ONLY the first 6 episodes of the series.
(The story "The Getaway" was from episode 9, which was the third episode of Season 2.)
BUT, I did find a box set of all 4 seasons being offered from a rare DVD site.

So, I'm not sure where you saw this deleted scene.
Are you sure the deleted scene wasn't the one where the lady is crouched?

(Link to entire episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/DzdBsTj13i8?t=16m1s )