Sign in to follow this  
Guest ranster627

TAR Finale Countdown

Guest ranster627

hearts are pounding, knickers are in a twist, people buying extra cigarettes ...

2 hours and 13 minutes to go ... (EST)!

...and at least one who hasn't slept with in 24hrs (at the start of TAR), and won't be sleeping for at least 10hrs after it starts. Boy work just gets in the way of me catching my zzzz's

Guest ranster627

check your pulse bink ... here it comes!!!!!

2 hours and 8 minutes to go ... (EST)!

Guest ranster627

2 hours and 5 minutes to go ... (EST & Central)!

Guest ranster627
From the 'Hot List' on TVGuide.com about tonight's SEASON FINALE:

Amazing Race

9 pm/ET, CBS

After five continents, 25 cities and more than 40,000 miles, everything "comes down to a footrace," says Race host Phil Keoghan, describing tonight's two-hour finale in which the remaining three teams dash to the finish line in the U.S. "We always hope to have the perfect finish with tension, teams overtaking one another and a great payoff at the end, and we got it." All three teams encounter trouble on the last leg, including a run-in with the police, an emotional meltdown and a flat tire. Here's hoping that the cops delay Rob and Amber, that Ron leaves Kelly and that Uchenna and Joyce flat-out win the $1 million first-place prize!

Thanx for reposting those there Ran, its not helping calm the anticipation by any means. Just rereading them has spark more curiosity. What happens that the police are involved, what do the verbal abusers fight about this week and many more that I won't dull anybody with.

Guest ranster627

Hard to believe but ...

1 and a half hours to go ... (EST & Central)!

Guest cappy
One hour and 24 minutes!!! Cant wait!!!

Cappy don't scare me like that, you're not following Ransters countdown. He's already said that were past the hour and a half point.

Guest cappy
Cappy don't scare me like that, you're not following Ransters countdown. He's already said that were past the hour and a half point.

:roll:

Guest ranster627

quick update ...

1 hour and twenty three minutes to go ...

(EST & Central)!

Yup, Romber gets the police, Joyenna gets the flat tire, and Rolly has something other then the bickering hinder them I believe. They all run into problems.

You could be right Neb but I was wondering why Kelly was sitting on the side of the road on a bench? Maybe they are the ones that get the flat tire when they have there lovers spat.

oh you may be right..U/J might miss a plane..that was their obstacle they showed..Joyce was crying..

could be misleading though

Guest ranster627

1 hour 14 minutes to go ... (EST and Central) ...

Its been fun watching Ran's countdown today....... its been great watching the debate here as the season's progressed.....See you all for the next installment of TAR!

Guest ranster627

1 hour and 3 minutes to go ... (EST & Central)!

Guest ranster627

8_14_7.gif1

From your friendly Mod Team ....

Guest cappy

Just one more episode and Meredith and Gretchen would have become the oldest team ever to have crossed the finish line.

Before I forget again, [insert name here] said that Meredith and Gretchen has never passed U&J before. They have on the first leg. M&G came in 6ths while U&J came in 8th.