Shirin Oskooi - (2nd voted out)

Shirin Oskooi

survivor31_cast_1080x810_shirinoskooi.jp

Name: Shirin Oskooi

Season 30

Survivor: Worlds Apart Current

Hometown: San Francisco, CA

puke puke puke puke

I wanna know who voted this loony tunes back in...?

Was it you Wicked? 

The only bigger nut than this broad was a women named Wanda. They were rowing and the lunatic starts singing some homemade survivor songs. At the schoolyard pick she promptly was not chosen and her survivor was over after 20 minutes.

I'm convinced that Shirin and Abi are first cousins. They gotta be. At least I've got a couple of skanks to hate on this season.

puke puke puke puke

I wanna know who voted this loony tunes back in...?

Was it you Wicked? 

I only do evil... not batshit crazy

Even though the viewers didn't actually have to see it, just the idea of her bare bottomed is yucky. Hope the cast doesn't have to see that.

I thought she would have been fun to watch, you know . . . for a bit of the crazy.  There's always Abi.

Sharin was playing a different game this time. She was leaving that abused victim home. When Abbi was alone and crying Sharin was back at camp laughing at her with the rest of the group. So glad she didn't go naked this time.

Analysis of Shirin Oskooi (original Ta Keo Tribe).

Following Episode 1: I do not think Shirin learned her lesson of lowering the intensity of her Survivor fandom while speaking to other players. I certainly understand how her mind works -- always looking at the numbers and perceptions of her allies and potential enemies -- but there are kinder, gentler ways of accomplishing those conversions. She stands the greatest chance of anyone (including Abi-Maria) of alienating members of her tribe, who will not appreciate her headstrong attitude at inappropriate times.

Following Episode 2: As I suspected, Shirin failed to treat her fellow tribe members as people as much as she simplistically viewed them as competitors and chess pieces toward accomplishing her personal goals. This was best exemplified in her failure to sympathize with Abi-Maria (and was also exemplified by Stephen's misguided perception Jeremy on the other tribe), which ultimately led to the tide quickly turning against her. While Shirin's point of view is commonplace in 21st Century Corporate America, sge should have been smart enough to realize that it is one of the biggest complaints people have about corporate management (i.e. the depersonalization and out-for-oneself attitude). Contrary to the way Abi-Maria and others are visibly trying to change their games, Jeff Probst was correct in pointing out how Shirin made the same mistakes all over again.

- http://t.co/U8dgCfNiOj